Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Guys, created the next EDT thread - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5101151?ri=6&rv=6324 please move there only after the current one is complete. 

Silpa, I have PM'ed erum and Metis to make it a sticky thread. 

thanks for making the thread.🤗

It will be made sticky after 2-3 days.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Pari delusion has crossed this planet ..

Both sis are annoying.

Gattu insults mishti ..

Bec madam has  sold how Ruhan and she are getting married...

And precap mishti talking to veer to forget past and start afresh..

Ruhan meanwhile get to know about kidnappers being veer family

the show is getting better and better every episode.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Things to be learnt from the show. Announce to the whole world u are getting married without even asking your so called future husband.

puri duniya know about their wedding except the guy.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Are you sarcastic?. No one is dragging her.Whatever she said I predicted Don't think too much  

I've just replied to what you have said.. There is nothing to think much abt that😊..I read ur comment recently where u said u are a Teju fan..After that u never came to MisHaan AT..So didn't get a chance to greet u being a fellow Teju fan.. Anyways I commented here hence greeted u..Why do u feel it was sarcastic?You are her fan only na❤️

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

I just said this in the Mishaan AT. I feel like Mishti might go to the low blow now, may be get Veer to buy the house with her money. Cheezy to the heights, I know , to gift to........😡 And act that she is sold on the money. I felt this ever since their conversation in the car the other day about Ruhaan saying he will be working his behind of and her saying that it is simply too long of a time. She knows that house and to live in that house with her is his jugular. She will go for it. 😭Next depravity will be Ruhaan's kaand because the horrid woman is hiding behind the mask of " friend" while she is telling everybody something else😡 

Question is how will Ruhaan react to it. He said at one time that he won't let any third person come in between them. But the writers have forgotten everything about decency in the show😡👎🏼

Brace yourselves, girls. This is my prediction. Next week will be torture to another level😡if anybody still cares to watch. 

Buying that house with Veer's money?You are thinking too much Mili..It won't happen😊

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I've just replied to what you have said.. There is nothing to think much abt that😊..I read ur comment recently where u said u are a Teju fan..After that u never came to MisHaan AT..So didn't get a chance to greet u being a fellow Teju fan.. Anyways I commented here hence greeted u..Why do u feel it was sarcastic?You are her fan only na❤️

What do you mean by fan na? Do you have doubts? Yes I can bash the character she plays as I  am pissed off as a viewer.That much liberty I have na ?

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

What do you mean by fan na? Do you have doubts? Yes I can bash the character she plays as I  am pissed off as a viewer.That much liberty I have na ?

I asked that because u felt my greeting was sarcastic when my intention was not sarcastic..Hence asked for 2nd time to reassure..

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Namrata, Pranu, any teju bhalayi/burayi in the AT please. This is EDT. Let's not talk about actors here but the episode ONLY

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Buying that house with Veer's money?You are thinking too much Mili..It won't happen😊

Nahin, nahin, Pranu. Buying with her money, but pretend that Veer bought her the house🤢Intent will be to gift it to...... yuck.... See the epiphany🤢, even I can think in disgusting ways. I hope I am wrong, with all my heart😔. I don't know why I have been feeling that way since that conversation in the car. Of course, I haven't watched yesterday or today's. May be the body language tells you otherwise. Those of you who are watching are better judges of what might happen😃

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

the show is getting better and better every episode.

ya a lot bettersmiley37

I wanted drama to happen but this is getting into my nerves. Isse acha tho Mishaan ka filler romance hi tha 🤣