Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Heyy, I've been meaning to read your story for so long and I've finally had the chance to do so. I'm loving it so far. You write so well and I can just imagine everything happening. I'm so excited to see what's in store for us next. Keep it up :)
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for being late riti😳
in start i really love to see or read shamita❤️
but recent track made me disgusted so i lost connection with shamita😡
i don't even visit this forum most of the time
but u r really brilliant writer🤗
love how u show shamita's emotion👏
it's brilliant & very emotional😭
but sorry to say i didn't feel sorry for shantanu coz of his stupidity & blind trust in wrong person made him hurt😡
not to forget in his blind trust in nivi he hurt puchki & chanda maa so badly😡
glad puchki left shantanu this time she choose herself🤗
now shantanu will know what he lost😡
continue plz
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates Riti. Was very emotional and I could see the scenes playing out in my mind. You have a great gift of describing the whole ambience & emotions with minimal words. One request: no romance anytime soon pls, let Shan beg & grovel for sometime. Even though Puchki loves him, pls don't make her relent easily. 
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its really awesome you truly have a gift !!! Your writing is really something it touch deep inside the heart..please do continue..stopping it will be a crime 😔
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update... Shantanu would have to try really hard to get her back to his life..
Waiting for next part..

Update soon...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Will update tonight😊
riti4u thumbnail
Note - Okay this i wrote in span of few days so when I was writing Ridoy was sweet to Asmita in the episode..not the psycho he is shown later in front of Nivi..😆.. I wanted the focus of story on Asmita and Shan thus kept his part short and finished it pretty soon. Now story will focus more on lead characters their feelings and how they will deal with new turn in their relationship.. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and feedback .. It encouraged me immensely to post an update at my midnight..😊, Will welcome all kind of feedbacks to the story.. Thanks for reading guys!

Part 5

Ridoy, Listen to me, I know I am hurting you but it is for your own good.. For God's sake just look at me once... I am your Shan dada. Asmita is my wife and I have loved her all this while. She agreed to marry you for my sake. It's not her fault but all mine. She never loved you Ridoy and even after knowing it all I stayed silent and watched it all.. Hate me..Curse me..Let it all out Ridoy.. Let it all out..!

Shan had it finally all out. Truth that he wanted his brother to see... His brother who had just come terms with his mother's real face was now seeing truth of those two as well whom he loved the most after his mother.. His elder brother.. his dada.. who was his world ..and his love..his Asmita. He had seen their closeness and have often wondered whether there was something that he was missing all this while. He knew for once that Asmita didn't love him. He had accepted this and vouched for winning her heart but he didn't know that Asmita and his Shan Dada loved each other and he came in between. He was devastated with those words. Broken he lied down and cried with his hands covering his face as he bowed down to his destiny who had crippled him again.

Shan was in guilt.. Tears clouding his eyes. It was difficult to see his junior like this, may be this was start of his punishment. He picked him up and made him look into his eyes..

I know I broke your trust, I know I promised you that Asmita will be yours but I am sorry brother. I cannot lie to you anymore. I have done more wrong to that girl than anyone else in this world.You might hate me for this... I am ready to take all your hate along.. Don't hate her please.. I have known her from childhood, she is my Puchki , my best friend. Then he told him everything how he came to know about her and how he stepped back and denied his feelings all this while. Truth about their accidental marriage and How Puchki considered him to be her husband and not Ridoy..

It was the night of revelations all around. Ridoy was numbed, he didn't know what to feel. Whether to cry for himself or for his dada or for Asmita. Ridoy loved Asmita crazily but he loved his dada bit more to take it all in. He was shocked and numbed.. Trying to come to terms with whats happening all around...

Shan pleaded with his junior who had nothing to say to his brother... He still loved his brother and somehow understand why he did what he did. He has grown up watching his Shan dada make sacrifices for him and this was one of those sacrifice that he made along. Truth of his mother had made him feel guilty for his Shan Dada already and now Asmita's truth had made him guiltier than ever... Hate him.. How could he ever hate him for that ...even if what he said today broke him into pieces. It brought him out of that dream world he had been living in all this while... Ridoy finally hugged his brother who was relieved at last.. And cried his heart out.

His Shan dada hugged him tightly in his arms. He wasn't expecting this.. He had expected his hatred and was prepared for that... But there was no hatred.. He was still his very own junior and He was still Shan Dada to his brother.. What if situations have made them do things to hurt each other. In heart they were brothers who were just reeling through trying times their destiny had shown them and they had to fight in their own ways to come out of it. They were giving courage to each other in the long hug, both needing it to survive this storm of truth.

It was his dada's presence that made him still believe that all will be well one day. He had to let go of many things. But he was still glad that finally his dada told him the truth he had been running from all this while. One part of him was feeling hurt for the girl he loved too. If only his dada had come to him before, they wouldn't have destroyed life of the girl they loved and truly cared for.

Shan made Ridoy sleep as day's events had taken toll on his health as he gently placed blanket on him. But sleep has evaded his own eyes, he gently caressed his junior's head. He wiped a tear left in his eyes and just before walking out of the room, he looked back on his kid brother, He was asleep finally. He wished he could heal his broken heart someday if given chance. Then he left room feeling relieved of a burden that he carried for so long...

Shan was surprised at Ridoy's acceptance of their truth. He did curse himself for not letting this truth out earlier , it would have been less painful for his junior too but still he was at peace now as things were clear for his Puchki to be back to Majumdar' s house as his wife. He will be declaring it to the world soon.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't realize when first rays of Sunlight entered his room. It's been really long and emotionally draining night but day had finally arrived. Though tired and without sleep, he just washed his face and got ready to meet his love and bring her back to her home.

Dadi Bua entered his room while he was getting ready to get his wife back. He told her about Ridoy's reaction on truth and his acceptance finally. Dadi Bua was ecstatic and relieved, she blessed Shan and told him to go and come soon with her daughter in law. She will be waiting for them. Shan touched her feet and hugged her, she has been with them through thick and thin. Shan was indebted to her always for her support and love to both him and his Puchki.

Shantanu was finally happy and relieved, dark clouds have gone away and there was a bright sun.. His Puchki will be his forever. Love that he never showed in open. A smile came on his lips as he was all ready now to shout out to the world.. Yes He loved Puchki. More than himself.. More than anything else in the world... Thoughts that he would keep it to himself, he can now announce it to the world. Very soon he would be reaching his Puchki as he came out of his day dreaming in the car.

Shan reached Pathan baba's place pretty early in the morning but he found no one opening the door as he pressed bell many times. Something was stuck on main door's handle as he took it out, it read his name Shantanu. It was a letter...

Dear Shantanu,

As you find this letter, I will be leaving this city forever leaving behind our friendship, yes our friendship that defined us all these years and that love we felt for each other. Love that has given us only tears in return. I fell in love with the man who though claimed that he loved me never really trusted me ever Shantanu and now I doubt whether he really loved ever or not. Then tell me how can I forget everything and accept him.

I know you are desperately trying to make things alright but can you bring back those moments where you trampled my heart and my very being with those hurtful words.You married another woman in front of your wife.Reducing her to mere joke for the world to see. How can I be then your wife when you never ever accepted the relation when I begged and pleaded you. You took my right away then.You broke that Puchki when you left her all pleading to you for your acceptance. You had your guilt and your reasons but Shantanu what did I have.. I just had you.. And you snatched away my budho too.. You can't even imagine the pain of a woman when her husband asks her to be somebody else's. You just did same thing with me what my father did to my mother.Just he did it for money and you did for your brother's love.

You hurt me a lot and I won't let you hurt me again.. This time Shantanu I don't trust you to keep your promise..You have broken promises before. I don't want to break my heart again.. It's already broken, just resurrecting myself for sake of my mother who wanted me to lead a good life with dignity.

I know this will hit you hard but I had to do this for sake of myself... My very being will be questioned if I don't stand up for myself now. I am leaving you forever..I will pray to Durga Ma to make you forget me and all the memories we shared along...

Yours

Puchki

Shantanu was speechless and blank for a while, he was trying to gather sense of it all. He didn't realize when that letter had become moist with his tears. He sat down holding letter in his hand.. Words hitting him like lashes.. Still revolving in his mind... his Puchki had left him.. Gone away.. leaving him like a dead man... He thought this new day would mark beginning of their relationship in a new way... He never thought it would be the end of everything.. He just wasn't ready to accept it all...  She cannot leave him like this... He shouted out aloud her name as if his life depended on it. .. Puchkiii ... But she was gone.. Gone far away from his life...His eyes blurred in vision.. There was too much haze around. He remembered her words...'I will never leave your hand even if you will leave mine'... He never thought She will break her promise though he was the one breaking promises to her all the time.

Edited by riti4u - 5 years ago
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's truly a beautiful part...
I love the letter it's so well written...well done
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

That's truly a beautiful part...

I love the letter it's so well written...well done