Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BhaviJas

Read both the chapters in one go, liked it so far waiting for the next chapters.

Update soon.

Thank you so much. Sure will update soon.😊
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy..
The story plot seems really good.
Waiting for the next update..

Pm me whenever you update.
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghzzz

Heyy..

The story plot seems really good.
Waiting for the next update..

Pm me whenever you update.

Thank you dear. Wil surely send PM😊
riti4u thumbnail

Part 3

I promise I will make everything alright.. His words echoing in her mind... What could be okay now.. Was it so easy to forget everything that happened and move on. Asmita had gone ahead in her friendship and let her battered heart take a backseat to prove Shan's innocence. But forgiving him for all things he said and did , there was something stopping her from doing just that... She knew it was difficult decision to take but she had to.. and Now it was for herself .. As She bid adieu to love of her life with final hug which he didn't know it yet. He felt that something was breaking inside her, he could sense it.. His Asmita had tears , he wiped them and looked into those eyes.. He thought he will do everything to make sure that there are no more tears in these eyes again.. Destiny had given them another chance and Shan would do everything to make it right this time.

Things looked bit settled in Majumdar's house though it was calmness after the huge storm that had hit them. Ridoy was still not accepting what his mother had done to Shan and he was getting out of control often. Doctors were called in to give him some sedatives to make him sleep. While Ravindra Majumdar had taken control now of the house. He was in guilt for his grandchild His Shan. He came to know about Shan's love for Asmita from his sister though Dadi Bua had hidden Asmita being Puchki from him but disclosed the marriage reality and how both felt for each other.

Shan had just come after dropping Asmita to her Pathan Baba's place. She wanted to be away from the mayhem and Shan thought it would be better if she stayed away while he clears up the mess in their lives.

Sir entered Shan's room as Shan was lost in day's events. Still trying to come to terms with the reality of situation and battling hard with his feelings. He had to gather courage to do right things but it will be hard especially to reveal the truth to Ridoy , his junior. Sir puts a hand on his shoulder as he didn't realize Sir's presence in the room. Seeing Sir he stood up .

Sir, I didn't realize you were here. He paused a bit and then continued .. I am so sorry Sir. I know things have gone all wrong in the house and it's all because of me.

Sir patted his head and apologized to him with folded hands for what Nivi had done. Shan held his hands, he was fatherly figure to him and he would never like to see him bow down to anyone.

He just hugged him.. It gave him some courage he needed it badly.. There were still many things he had to reveal to Sir. Asmita's reality and their love. He knew that Sir wont accept his Puchki but this time he didn't want to lie or hide about his Puchki. He was proud of her and of what she became overcoming all the obstacles in her life. 

Shan never accepted his past so openly as he was willing to accept now. Sonagachi was his truth that He wanted to come terms with .. Also for one more reason... His Chanda Maa...

Night was far from over as Shan stepped out to meet his Maa , for the new beginnings in his life.. there was only one person beside his Dadi Bua whose blessings he seeked.. 

At another corner of bustling city , his mother waited for her dark night to end ..She was waiting for her Shantanu... 

Edited by riti4u - 5 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
sent PMs to all who commented , in case you want to recieve PMs do let me know I will send whenever I update.😊
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update..
Thanks for the PM!
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghzzz

Nice update..

Thanks for the PM!

Thank you😊
riti4u thumbnail
Note - I have my own connect with this story so continuing it despite low response. Thank you to all those who continue reading and comments and likes. Here is the next part of the story pretty soon.

Part 4

New Beginnings

Shantanu

In all hustle bustle of that area which was infamous in those streets of Kolkata somewhere a son was seeking his mother who was waiting outside her door for the moment from what it seems to her as eternity. Her eyes looked tired but she was sure that he would be home soon.. Her son ..Her shantanu.. How difficult was for her to live all these years apart from her own blood..only if she could say it in words but She was happy today as the new dawn was coming soon.. She would be finally mother to her son.. He came when she was in thoughts and suddenly She felt his touch on her feet..She pulled him in a hug that She waited so long for.. They cried together as people witnessed around the reunion of a mother and a son... A mother who yearned for her son's love... and a son who forever remained devoid of his mother's too... He wiped those tears and took her inside the room in Pari Mahal. He gently pulled her to sit as he just gazed smilingly with teary eyes. He had so much to say to her as he now realized the torment his mother had gone through all these years for him.

I want you to come with me Maa but..

He said with a broken voice.. She knew the hesitation. Majumdar house will never accept her even after Nivedita Majumdar's revelation, she won't get her due place in that house. But he knew that she has suffered enough. Least He could do was to get her out of this hell and have her in some better place where he could take care of her and be that son which he could never become till now..

Come with me... We will find some new place... There are lot of things that I need to make right but till then you can stay in some other place, not here atleast... Please Maa.. Give me a chance to make things alright... I will not fail you...He looked at her pleading with those eyes..

It never occurred to him in his childhood the kind of hardships his mother had to go through.. But now as he looked around he realized those words he had said to her all those years back... How hard it would have hit her.. For a woman who was selling herself in order to make a good life for her son only to  allow  her son to go away from her for better future... She never for once thought about herself, always about him.. This truth he could realize now. She gently caressed his hair, finally the moment that She has been waiting for but there was a hesitation as She looked away wiping her tears.

It's not easy Shantanu.. All these years I have waited for this moment.. but my being with you will pull you away from the life I wanted you to have...Ravindra Majumdar will never accept me even If your dad do.. That's your dad's house too .. I want you to have your right.. Just because of me..I don't want you to loose everything..

If having you in my life makes me loose everything.. then so be it.. I will leave Majumdar's name to be with you Maa.. I know I am breaking the promise I made with you.. then so be it... This time I wont listen...

Her Shantanu was like her in many regards. Always keeping others who mattered above himself.She was proud of him .

What about Puchki? Whatever be the reasons Son, you have never been fair to my other child?  

Shantanu looked down feeling the guilt he had often felt even when the truth was not in front of him. This time guilt ripped his heart with more intensity as he took his hand and placed in his Maa's hand and promised her, I will do everything it takes to make sure I never fail her again ever Maa.

Her Shantanu had so many difficult decisions to make while entering this new life with his Maa and his Puchki .Chanda looked at him, he was prepared for new beginnings in his life, She blessed him and gave him nothing but love ...love that he yearned for.. His Maa's love.

It was still late in night but Shantanu bid adieu to his Maa with a promise of coming back and taking her along soon. She kissed his forehead as he headed towards Majumdar house...

It would be a difficult day ahead but he better be prepared to face it all.. for once he was thinking about those who have always considered him above everything.. And not about his guilt and his duties towards his adopted family. He knew what he was about to do was right for everyone.

Asmita

Some distance away in another corner of the city, someone was packing bags along with countless memories. She wiped her tears and wrote him that final letter. She knew it would break him and She was not strong enough to see that from her own eyes thus leaving silently was the only option she had.

Her cab was waiting outside. She had managed to somehow convince Pathan baba that they would be leaving this city for good. Pathan Baba always wanted to see Puchki and Shantanu together and this decision of hers was heart breaking for old man but he could understand Asmita as a father and her decision after what Shan had done all this was somehow seeming all right. Asmita needed to get away from this place and he wanted to be her strength in doing so. Even though somewhere inside his heart he knew that Puchki will always belong to Shantanu only.

Puchki beta, cab is waiting outside. Pathan Baba told Asmita as She looked around and took her bags and kept that letter on the table.. She knew that Shantanu will surely find it..

They were leaving for Mumbai where it all started, Journey of that young Puchki to become this fierce Police Officer that everyone around her was proud of her.

As she boarded the train, She heard her name.. Puchkiii... She looked back. There was no one but some unknown faces crossing the path... Her Shantanu was leaving behind and with him all those memories good and bad.. Everything... it was never easy to go away.. But she knew some decisions she had to take for new beginnings, She had to leave behind something very special.Her heart. Her Shantanu...

to be continued...

Next Chapter is going to be quite emotional coz Shantanu will realise what he has lost..!

Edited by riti4u - 5 years ago
bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome two parts! I read them both back to back and found them riveting. I was wondering if you have you written fanfiction on any other forum before, or if you regularly write because I could visualize every scene in your fanfiction.  You have a skill for not only writing great conversations and interactions between characters but also portraying complex emotions (showing rather than just telling). You set the perfect tone for every scene in your fanfiction, by shifting POVs as and when needed, describing the setting of each scene, and depicting the emotional turmoil of the characters. In Part 3, the Shantanu-Puchki scene and the Shantanu-RM scene are commendable. Your FF characters are true to the actual characters, and behave in the way I would expect them to.  In Part 4, the scene between Shantanu and Chanda especially stands out.

Thanks for continuing to write this fanfaction! I really hope that it receives a much bigger response & appreciation than it has because the story and you truly deserve it. :)
Edited by bs123 - 5 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Thanks @bs123 , you are very kind with words , really encouraging. Glad that you liked it. I have written stories earlier some forums before ðŸ˜Š it included first IPKKND and Mahabharat forums .. This Story had lot of scope thus it attracted me . Hope I am able to maintain interest with upcoming chapters...tone might appear sad in coming two chapters but I promise I will lighten up ðŸ˜³ with some light hearted romance after that..😳