Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

Mujhe sach mein itni big deal nahin lagi thi woh... He knew Salman is a shittty person and paid him to back off... Not same but very similar to when parents pay off gold diggers to protect their children

He didn't pay him to convince sitara to marry him.... He didn't "buy" sitara... If we are getting technical then he bought salman, not sitara.

..... Chalo Ho jao gussa... Phord doh sirr ek baar.... Phir aage toh badho...... But then they went on and on and on and on for weeks...

Aesa lga writer was not prepared to write after shadi track. Khreedne ka issue bnega, aesa to bikul dikhaya hi nhi tha pehle. Also uske parents nhi shamil honge, proper barat nhi aayga, sitara ko pta to tha...usne to pehle zor nhi dya k ghar walo ko mnao. Aur phir bhu nani aagai...that was a good step from salar. Kitna useless scene dikha kr drag kya hai aur last mein salar sitara kbscene k ley trsa denge hume

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mujhe sach mein itni big deal nahin lagi thi woh... He knew Salman is a shittty person and paid him to back off... Not same but very similar to when parents pay off gold diggers to protect their children

He didn't pay him to convince sitara to marry him.... He didn't "buy" sitara... If we are getting technical then he bought salman, not sitara.

..... Chalo Ho jao gussa... Phord doh sirr ek baar.... Phir aage toh badho...... But then they went on and on and on and on for weeks...

It was genuinely a case of miscommunication although Salar should have never paid Salman and if he had, he should have spun the entire narrative against Salman as Salman being the one who was cheap and bikau. But unfortunately, no one used their brains and this all culminated into Sitara being accused of basically being a contract marriage in exchange of money kind of prostitute and harassed. The problem lies less in the fact that the money was paid and more in the fact that Salar treated the issue very lightly instead of taking control of the narrative surrounding the money paid and ensuring Sitara's social dignity.

The misunderstanding regarding marrying out of love and zid is still somewhat understandable although it did not warrant a 40 long episode stretch. The nani ko marna thing is absolute nonsense though and is done solely to keep this MU going on.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

writer dragged this mu unnecessarily .... agar salar shadi ke next day hi jaake salman se paise vapis le leta toh yh sab tabhi solve ho jata ....

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I realy hope for a fourth thread, jis trhan 2nd last epi ka promo dikhaya hai...end k baad bhi we need pages to tk out our bdhaassmiley36

We do, we do.

Also, we need it to reminisce about the good parts as well. smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail

For all its credit, this show had the best ML jealous and possessive scenes. smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

For all its credit, this show had the best ML jealous and possessive scenes. smiley37

i agree ... his way of thinking always cracks me up ...

baat chahe kuch bhi , uska hath nahi pakdna chahiye tha smiley37

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Yes after this roller coaster ride , I am giing to watch salar sitara scene from start again. Ji bhi hi, I ll miss themsmiley27

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

LMAO> That entire Qasim jealousy thing. Like he was so possessive from Day 1.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Yes after this roller coaster ride , I am giing to watch salar sitara scene from start again. Ji bhi hi, I ll miss themsmiley27

Me too. It will be a good rewatch actually. At least up till episode 50.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Realy...in sv stupid se track mein sb characters ka charm hi gayb krdya. Even in yesterday epi i like salar line to sitara, jao bhai...jao apne taya k ghar aaram se beth kr socho aur konse ilzam lgane hain.

Cant believe, they waste our time showing sahiba mom talk shows... Salman Sahiba pov, nani hospital and after death episode was draining smiley26