Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Literally so much could have been done. Sitara and Salar living their best life with each other while the ones who made their lives miserable tripping and hating each other.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bips

But she was not lashing at him for pre wedding events, was she??? ... Not once.... It would have made sense had they run that angle

But her problem was

-mujhe khareed ke laye

-nani ko maar diya

Both reasons being absolutely stupid... And it went on for like 40 episodes... 40!!!!!

If you are going to write that your one lead hates the other then you need to do it well so the other one doesn't steal all the public sympathy.

..... . Like khaani for example, the hero kills the heroines brother (who btw was played by ali!!) but then spends the rest of the show loving her and doing penance.... But she doesn't forgive him till the end... While people sympathised with him, they still thought she was right.. Who is going to fall in love with her brothers murderer? ...

in money case , i think sitara was right ... she was not the only one who thought that it was an issue - taya tahir mehreen who were aware about this deal , sabko problem thi ... later on salar himself admit it that the way he did was wrong ...

nani ko marne vale pe i completely agree ... that was stupid in itself

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

But she was not lashing at him for pre wedding events, was she??? ... Not once.... It would have made sense had they run that angle

But her problem was

-mujhe khareed ke laye

-nani ko maar diya

Both reasons being absolutely stupid... And it went on for like 40 episodes... 40!!!!!

If you are going to write that your one lead hates the other then you need to do it well so the other one doesn't steal all the public sympathy.

..... . Like khaani for example, the hero kills the heroines brother (who btw was played by ali!!) but then spends the rest of the show loving her and doing penance.... But she doesn't forgive him till the end... While people sympathised with him, they still thought she was right.. Who is going to fall in love with her brothers murderer? ...

Exactly. Like write with logic. You want heroine to hate the hero? Then genuinely make her believe that he is doing something or has done something wrong. Misunderstanding that he married her only for zid and to break her does not really cut it when he is doing everything else that screams that he cares for her. Even if she is scared that he will abandon her once they consummate their marriage and he had "won", show that she is trying to do something about it logically. Sitara is not a bad person but post-marriage her dialogues had been poorly written and while Salar is a good person, the characterisation that he is some kind of saint is also a product of very poor writing.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

in money case , i think sitara was right ... she was not the only one who thought that it was an issue - taya tahir mehreen who were aware about this deal , sabko problem thi ... later on salar himself admit it that the way he did was wrong ...

So true. The money deal thing was completely a justifiable misunderstanding. The nani ko marne vala thing is complete nonsense.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Literally so much could have been done. Sitara and Salar living their best life with each other while the ones who made their lives miserable tripping and hating each other.

theek h na ... i am gonna rewatch this show till marriage episode 50 ... last time when i saw sitara happy
roopshas1 thumbnail

We will probably make to the fourth thread at the rate we are going now. smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail

There is also the case where Sitara is only Salar's wife in society. Like what happened to her own identity? Her career? Especially since Mehreen regrets leaving her own?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Mujhe sach mein itni big deal nahin lagi thi woh... He knew Salman is a shittty person and paid him to back off... Not same but very similar to when parents pay off gold diggers to protect their children

He didn't pay him to convince sitara to marry him.... He didn't "buy" sitara... If we are getting technical then he bought salman, not sitara.

..... Chalo Ho jao gussa... Phord doh sirr ek baar.... Phir aage toh badho...... But then they went on and on and on and on for weeks...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Exactly. Like write with logic. You want heroine to hate the hero? Then genuinely make her believe that he is doing something or has done something wrong. Misunderstanding that he married her only for zid and to break her does not really cut it when he is doing everything else that screams that he cares for her. Even if she is scared that he will abandon her once they consummate their marriage and he had "won", show that she is trying to do something about it logically. Sitara is not a bad person but post-marriage her dialogues had been poorly written and while Salar is a good person, the characterisation that he is some kind of saint is also a product of very poor writing.

the way writer showed salar a saint was also irritating for me ...

pre marriage , both of theirs arrogance and cuteness were in balance which is why i liked them ...

but post marriage , writer's biased ness for salar was self evident ... bhai galat toh sitara ke sath hi hua tha toh salar ko kyu saint bna dia ...

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I realy hope for a fourth thread, jis trhan 2nd last epi ka promo dikhaya hai...end k baad bhi we need pages to tk out our bdhaassmiley36