Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

in ptv , writer shows that it is okay for a ML to destroy a girl's life as long as he is loving her after marriage .. and i hoped salar ke character ko aisa nahi dikhaye so i was expecting a genuine apology from him in every epi... mujhe lga tha sahiba ke case ke baad we will get that scene but alas

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Exactly. Like if they wanted to bring Sitara and Salar to the same place where they each had to apologise to each other, at least they could have let them marry each other with Sitara marrying Salar because she has no option left and Salar, madly in love, thinks that his efforts can win her over. At least, they would have been clear with each other. But nahiiii, they gave us this headache.

you know this has became a pattern of ptv shows ... ML will do something unforgivable to FL and then will marry her , will be fully devoted to her but FL won't forgive him for what he did in initial episodes , then MU pe MU , then end ke 5 min m patch up
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

in ptv , writer shows that it is okay for a ML to destroy a girl's life as long as he is loving her after marriage .. and i hoped salar ke character ko aisa nahi dikhaye so i was expecting a genuine apology from him in every epi... mujhe lga tha sahiba ke case ke baad we will get that scene but alas

I know and then they are showing that is the girl lashes back, it is wrong. I never said her absolutely crass language is right but this is not the way it should have gone.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Second last epi Promo

https://youtu.be/SadW0a-cW48?si=U11QWgLbGJtisyXf

Sahiba k elawa bhi koi bch gya to dikha do use bhi

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I know and then they are showing that is the girl lashes back, it is wrong. I never said her absolutely crass language is right but this is not the way it should have gone.

alag hi logic h bhai writers ka ... or almost sab drama ka same concept h ...
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Second last epi Promo

https://youtu.be/SadW0a-cW48?si=U11QWgLbGJtisyXf

Sahiba k elawa bhi koi bch gya to dikha do use bhi

kuch bhi dikha rhe h literally ... i am gonna focus on sitara salar patch up ...

kyuki in logo ka dekh ke disappointment hi ho rhi h mujhe mmm

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

kuch bhi dikha rhe h literally ... i am gonna focus on sitara salar patch up ...

kyuki in logo ka dekh ke disappointment hi ho rhi h mujhe mmm

I think we should just give up at this point. Aur kuchh nahi hone wala is show ka.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I think we should just give up at this point. Aur kuchh nahi hone wala is show ka.

i am not expecting anything ... do episode hi reh gye h bas ...

ab toh sab wrap up hi hoga ... sitara hi apologize and confess karegi lagta h smiley44

salar nimmi taya tai zohaib phupo salman , inke end se toh i am not expecting anything ...

roopshas1 thumbnail

Honestly, am I supposed to believe that the Mehreen Sikandar, the complex gold digging child neglecting verbally abusive socialite with classist and mommy issues, is going to fix her attitude towards her DIL just because Tahir scolded her? Like really?

Edited by roopshas1 - 6 days ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

But she was not lashing at him for pre wedding events, was she??? ... Not once.... It would have made sense had they run that angle

But her problem was

-mujhe khareed ke laye

-nani ko maar diya

Both reasons being absolutely stupid... And it went on for like 40 episodes... 40!!!!!

If you are going to write that your one lead hates the other then you need to do it well so the other one doesn't steal all the public sympathy.

..... . Like khaani for example, the hero kills the heroines brother (who btw was played by ali!!) but then spends the rest of the show loving her and doing penance.... But she doesn't forgive him till the end... While people sympathised with him, they still thought she was right.. Who is going to fall in love with her brothers murderer? ...