Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Next episode teaser-

Sahiba telling sitara, they are in some mall: kya hai tum mein, jo tumhare elawa use kuch dikhta hi nhi hai?

Ehtisham ask his mother to leave house if he want contact with nimmi and go to mamu house.

Salman and phupo ask for kiran rishta..everyone was shock

Junaid saba sitting with mehreen tahir, planning to bring sitara back. Tahir say: if u say I always manipulate. Now I ll mainpulate for my son happiness.

Salar in taya house, tell them, salman hire the men. Everyone was shock

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

daily dramas are like self punishment ... initially the dramas will hook you with the plot and chemistry but baad m aisi bkvas daal dete h ki you will want to bang your head and die

Honestly, ITV ones are still tolerable to a certain extent because they go so slow. My favourite ones are usually the historical ones. I used to be a huge Bharat ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap fan. Like Pratap-Ajabde and their OST is my Roman Empire. Never got into Jodha Akbar because of the butchering they did to Ruqaiya (real life Ruqaiya, we all owe you an apology, you were the finest Padshah Begum ever in actual history). Also, Ahilya Bai started off so well and then devolved into nonsense.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Next episode teaser-

Sahiba telling sitara, they are in some mall: kya hai tum mein, jo tumhare elawa use kuch dikhta hi nhi hai?

Ehtisham ask his mother to leave house if he want contact with nimmi and go to mamu house.

Junaid saba sitting with mehreen tahir, planning to bring sitara back. Tahir say: if u say I always manipulate. Now I ll mainpulate for my son happiness.

waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... what a teaser smiley22
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Honestly, ITV ones are still tolerable to a certain extent because they go so slow. My favourite ones are usually the historical ones. I used to be a huge Bharat ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap fan. Like Pratap-Ajabde and their OST is my Roman Empire. Never got into Jodha Akbar because of the butchering they did to Ruqaiya (real life Ruqaiya, we all owe you an apology, you were the finest Padshah Begum ever in actual history). Also, Ahilya Bai started off so well and then devolved into nonsense.

i agree , itv shows are slow but they give you many main leads scenes ... i watched jodha akbar till jodha pregnancy ...
roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Next episode teaser-

Sahiba telling sitara, they are in some mall: kya hai tum mein, jo tumhare elawa use kuch dikhta hi nhi hai? Ye bhai abhi tak gayi nahi??? Aur mohatarma, you molested him and then publicly accused him of assaulting you. You are a psycho. Ap ye puchho ki aap mein aisa kya hai jo Sitara mein nahi aur wo hai psycho case hone ke pure lakshan.

Salman and phupo ask for kiran rishta..everyone was shock Haan??? Kyun bhai?

Junaid saba sitting with mehreen tahir, planning to bring sitara back. Tahir say: if u say I always manipulate. Now I ll mainpulate for my son happiness. Now what are they planning on doing?

Edited by roopshas1 - 6 days ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://x.com/HarPalGeoTv/status/1846235840495997292?t=aVErSDOpCrloI0KB89iEUw&s=19

Lol... What happened in the past 80 episodes that made sitara realise that salaar is innocent, he is not doing drama, he doesn't want to humiliate her, he loves her.... What happened????

Did anything prove that the phone call conversation was false? Did anything prove that nani wasn't dead bec of salaar?

Nothing....

Nothing at all.....

So there is no reason for her to miss him. Or want to talk to him. At this point sitara is like the abuser missing her victim. Because her victim has flown free, she wants him back so that he can be her punching bag again.

Kuch bhi dikha rahe hain...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

i don't know what to feel seeing Sahiba saying sorry to salar 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

ek dum se kya ho gya ? suddenly akkal thikane aa gyi ?

roopshas1 thumbnail

i don't know what to feel seeing Sahiba saying sorry to salar 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

ek dum se kya ho gya ? suddenly akkal thikane aa gyi ?

I hate this kind of a wrap up. Molestation charges are a serious issue. They really think a sorry can fix it.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I hate this kind of a wrap up. Molestation charges are a serious issue. They really think a sorry can fix it.

yeh sitara ko mu m ghusake , writer ne salar ki pending sorry nullified kr di ...

i so wanted to hear a sincere apology from salar but iss MU ki vjah se , now i am feeling sorry for salar smiley44

roopshas1 thumbnail

yeh sitara ko mu m ghusake , writer ne salar ki pending sorry nullified kr di ...

i so wanted to hear a sincere apology from salar but iss MU ki vjah se , now i am feeling sorry for salar smiley44

Exactly. Like if they wanted to bring Sitara and Salar to the same place where they each had to apologise to each other, at least they could have let them marry each other with Sitara marrying Salar because she has no option left and Salar, madly in love, thinks that his efforts can win her over. At least, they would have been clear with each other. But nahiiii, they gave us this headache.