Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Hey there everyone! I had been busy with Durga Puja and afterwards with my grandfather and I just caught up (So many unnecessary flashbacks and I think they slowed down the episodes or something because now even the speed of the reactions is reminding me of ITV). Here are my 2 cents for what I think.

1. Post-wedding, the writer has fumbled the show very badly. Like seriously badly. Kaffara had a theme which had been running which is Sitara's defamation and then what was supposed to be a rise again like a phoenix while the ones who tormented her get their just desserts. Unfortunately, the show fumbled miserably in that second aspect. Firstly, not only should Sitara and Salar not have married this early until she was on her own two feet, since they did marry, the show's focus should have remained on her creating her own identity. There would have been plenty of things creating misunderstandings and adjustment problems along the way, whether it was Sitara and Salar navigating the class divide, both socially and personally, whether it was choice of careers and achieving success, so much could have been done.

2. Same with the side characters who needed to pay their own kaffara. Salar seriously should not have been involved in that Kiran-Taya prostitution thing. That track could have easily been a case of Kiran and Dabeez being seen in public and then Kiran insisting on marrying Dabeez who panics and says yes but steals her dowry and flees after actually dumping her at the altar. That could have been followed up by the Majid proposal which would have been a tight slap to Kiran and Taya-Tayi. Zohaib should have had his own punishment separately whatever wrongs he had done and Sitara should not have been involved in his redemption. Salman as of now has not paid any kaffara and given the number of episodes left, I dunno what the writers are planning with him but this is not done. Nimmi essentially has not changed, her comments about Sitara-Salar's marriage are ridiculous, as ridiculous as Salman's. It is as though as they can not at all digest the idea that Salar genuinely loves and adores his wife. And Qasim is equally horrific. I really do not understand why the writer write it like this. None of these tormentors (except for Kiran) at all recognize that they had done something wrong. Or that Sitara is innocent and they regret not clearing her name.

I personally feel that we were expecting the story to go the usual way, but the writer hasn't gone the cliched way and that is y people are kinda frustrated with the tracks. Like I keep saying, not explicitly, but hints have been there how the story is headed. Most of what I had thought, that's exactly how the story has progressed. (Except for the Nani death track, which doesn't make sense).

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Tomorrow is 2nd last episode of kaffarasmiley19

Channel announce the news.

Edited by AAKMH2 - 6 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail

My princess is having exam..so missed the first half of episode. Taya tayi scene with sitara was shown. In end sitara ask them to forget about kiran incident, logo ki baton ka nhi apno ka khyal kro.

And taya said I m happy u gt salar , who love u and care for u so much.

Sitara quietly look at them..break

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

honestly jaisa track chal rha h , i am not sad ki do episode hi reh gye h ..

i have no expectation ki we will get good salar sitara scenes ... sab kuch end m hi hoga

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

honestly jaisa track chal rha h , i am not sad ki do episode hi reh gye h ..

i have no expectation ki we will get good salar sitara scenes ... sab kuch end m hi hoga

Thats what I afraid of that 5 minutes haapy ending. Like they are wasting precious time showing everyone here and there.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I personally feel that we were expecting the story to go the usual way, but the writer hasn't gone the cliched way and that is y people are kinda frustrated with the tracks. Like I keep saying, not explicitly, but hints have been there how the story is headed. Most of what I had thought, that's exactly how the story has progressed. (Except for the Nani death track, which doesn't make sense).

I think there is a difference between subverting expectations and driving us to have a headache. smiley36 Like how are they gonna solve Mehreen attitude in just two or three episodes now? Where is Salman's karma? Can Nimmi and Qasim go to hell together? Like I want those things to be resolved satisfactorily. Not like this last minute wrap up. smiley24

AAKMH2 thumbnail

How I wish to see them together, or atleast at same place. Wish they attend party or function together, at saba junaid house or somewhere else. Want to see them all dress up and happy as before ...i know ye dil mange moresmiley36 even channel is giving long advertisementsmiley29

Aur haan...add a a dinner date or dance alsosmiley41

Edited by AAKMH2 - 6 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I think there is a difference between subverting expectations and driving us to have a headache. smiley36 Like how are they gonna solve Mehreen attitude in just two or three episodes now? Where is Salman's karma? Can Nimmi and Qasim go to hell together? Like I want those things to be resolved satisfactorily. Not like this last minute wrap up. smiley24

writer typical storyline se bahar hi nahi aai ... pure drama m sitara ko trauma dia , and ab last ke 3 episode m sabka kaffara dikha denge feeka sa ...

honestly makers ko wedding episode pe hi khtm kr dena chahiye tha drama ... uske baad dimag nahi chala writer ka ...

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I hope to God that they now cut down on the flashbacks. I can't tolerate them anymore.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

writer typical storyline se bahar hi nahi aai ... pure drama m sitara ko trauma dia , and ab last ke 3 episode m sabka kaffara dikha denge feeka sa ...

honestly makers ko wedding episode pe hi khtm kr dena chahiye tha drama ... uske baad dimag nahi chala writer ka ...

Exactly. The wedding should have been the end.