Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

I've started following laiba n Ali on insta and seems laiba is a big fan of shraddha kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor and their ship and she keeps posting clips of them on her insta story. 😂

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Today we gonna see sitara miss salar .. is she gonna realise his worth in last episode kya that would sucks. .. at least we should see her abd salar happy for two three episodes

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I've started following laiba n Ali on insta and seems laiba is a big fan of shraddha kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor and their ship and she keeps posting clips of them on her insta story. 😂

haha that's cute man
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes I saw it too...ashique movie ka umbrella aur rain scene bhi buht baar story pr lgaya haismiley42

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey there everyone! I had been busy with Durga Puja and afterwards with my grandfather and I just caught up (So many unnecessary flashbacks and I think they slowed down the episodes or something because now even the speed of the reactions is reminding me of ITV). Here are my 2 cents for what I think.

1. Post-wedding, the writer has fumbled the show very badly. Like seriously badly. Kaffara had a theme which had been running which is Sitara's defamation and then what was supposed to be a rise again like a phoenix while the ones who tormented her get their just desserts. Unfortunately, the show fumbled miserably in that second aspect. Firstly, not only should Sitara and Salar not have married this early until she was on her own two feet, since they did marry, the show's focus should have remained on her creating her own identity. There would have been plenty of things creating misunderstandings and adjustment problems along the way, whether it was Sitara and Salar navigating the class divide, both socially and personally, whether it was choice of careers and achieving success, so much could have been done.

2. Same with the side characters who needed to pay their own kaffara. Salar seriously should not have been involved in that Kiran-Taya prostitution thing. That track could have easily been a case of Kiran and Dabeez being seen in public and then Kiran insisting on marrying Dabeez who panics and says yes but steals her dowry and flees after actually dumping her at the altar. That could have been followed up by the Majid proposal which would have been a tight slap to Kiran and Taya-Tayi. Zohaib should have had his own punishment separately whatever wrongs he had done and Sitara should not have been involved in his redemption. Salman as of now has not paid any kaffara and given the number of episodes left, I dunno what the writers are planning with him but this is not done. Nimmi essentially has not changed, her comments about Sitara-Salar's marriage are ridiculous, as ridiculous as Salman's. It is as though as they can not at all digest the idea that Salar genuinely loves and adores his wife. And Qasim is equally horrific. I really do not understand why the writer write it like this. None of these tormentors (except for Kiran) at all recognize that they had done something wrong. Or that Sitara is innocent and they regret not clearing her name.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Another thing that wildly disturbs me is how far they had drifted away from the original characterizations. Like Sitara and Salar were to supposed to balance out each other. Salar would have encouraged Sitara to disregard her horrifying family, build up her own identity, career and education and achieve independence while Sitara would have ensured that Salar sees value in his family and taking on responsibilities at the family business while keeping his passion (wildlife photography, not whatever he is doing right now, like he said in the last episode) alive. I would have loved it if Sitara and Salar moved out to their own place while either Salar or Sitara managed the family business and Salar also pursued his passion with no dead Nani or anything. It would have been a good lesson to everyone. They could have seriously built this up beautifully. Sitara bringing him coffee and dinner and her learning about his passion for animals and everything but it is almost as though the writers decided that these things do not matter at all. They legit ruined what could have been a beautiful drama with rewatch value.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Hey there everyone! I had been busy with Durga Puja and afterwards with my grandfather and I just caught up (So many unnecessary flashbacks and I think they slowed down the episodes or something because now even the speed of the reactions is reminding me of ITV). Here are my 2 cents for what I think.

1. Post-wedding, the writer has fumbled the show very badly. Like seriously badly. Kaffara had a theme which had been running which is Sitara's defamation and then what was supposed to be a rise again like a phoenix while the ones who tormented her get their just desserts. Unfortunately, the show fumbled miserably in that second aspect. Firstly, not only should Sitara and Salar not have married this early until she was on her own two feet, since they did marry, the show's focus should have remained on her creating her own identity. There would have been plenty of things creating misunderstandings and adjustment problems along the way, whether it was Sitara and Salar navigating the class divide, both socially and personally, whether it was choice of careers and achieving success, so much could have been done.

2. Same with the side characters who needed to pay their own kaffara. Salar seriously should not have been involved in that Kiran-Taya prostitution thing. That track could have easily been a case of Kiran and Dabeez being seen in public and then Kiran insisting on marrying Dabeez who panics and says yes but steals her dowry and flees after actually dumping her at the altar. That could have been followed up by the Majid proposal which would have been a tight slap to Kiran and Taya-Tayi. Zohaib should have had his own punishment separately whatever wrongs he had done and Sitara should not have been involved in his redemption. Salman as of now has not paid any kaffara and given the number of episodes left, I dunno what the writers are planning with him but this is not done. Nimmi essentially has not changed, her comments about Sitara-Salar's marriage are ridiculous, as ridiculous as Salman's. It is as though as they can not at all digest the idea that Salar genuinely loves and adores his wife. And Qasim is equally horrific. I really do not understand why the writer write it like this. None of these tormentors (except for Kiran) at all recognize that they had done something wrong. Or that Sitara is innocent and they regret not clearing her name.

Welcome back.

I agree with you. Those ideas are much better than what we saw in the after marriage track. But the writer chose to make Salar the only one who pays kaffara. The poor guy had to tolerate all Sitara's tuntrums, plus his parents' , and solve the problems which Sitara's family have.

I like it when a show goes on the unpredictible way. It was like that in the beginning to some extent . After marriage I am sure it threw our prefiction to the dust pin. smiley11

roopshas1 thumbnail

They could have done so much. Like literally so much. Ali and Laiba have the rare chemistry on PTV. The kind of chemistry that ITV usually relies on to carry forth its never-ending serials. Even by ITV standards, they have this sparkling chemistry. The way Salar cupped Sitara's chin and made her look at him. This was a fanfiction-worthy chemistry and couple and look where the creatives have landed them up in.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Welcome back.

I agree with you. Those ideas are much better than what we saw in the after marriage track. But the writer chose to make Salar the only one who pays kaffara. The poor guy had to tolerate all Sitara's tuntrums, plus his parents' , and solve the problems which Sitara's family have.

I like it when a show goes on the unpredictible way. It was like that in the beginning to some extent . After marriage I am sure it threw our prefiction to the dust pin. smiley11

Thanks Awida and honestly, they should have just resolved this misunderstanding after the clearing Salar's name from Sahiba's accusation track and given us a breather. After that MU clearing, they could have easily shown Sitara being confused regarding her feelings, perhaps feeling guilt over the way he treated Salar but at the same time being exhausted by everything that is happening around her. The writers could have easily shown that she is beginning to care for Salar but is no way mentally able to accept that he is really fully loves her unconditionally because of her trauma and that could have been the struggle in their relationship. But no....I am just frustrated with the post-marriage part of the show. Like literally frustrated.

roopshas1 thumbnail

The creatives had so much to work with. Like Salar's own trauma, him struggling to spend time with his family, trying to understand their feelings, like he is very clingy and needy with Sitara but at the same time, is unable to always understand her feelings because he is not used to it. Like him understanding his mom and dad and why they are so desperate for status, him supporting his dad, him clearing up Tahir's bad deeds if the latter had happened, and so on.