Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Nani ko maar dala apne bolne se acha phone convo ke baare mein hi bata deti ab seperate hi hona tha

upar se nani marne se pehle highlight bhi kar ke gyi ki salar tumse pyar nhi krta sab drama kar rha h ... 🤷‍♀️ itna namak mirch masala lgake bolne ki kya zrurt thi
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 6 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Schrute

Hwr dialogue are so crass that she looks like a villain. Even yesterday's episode, he was saying thaf I'll go down on my knees and beg you, and her words were so callous that anyone can get hurt. I think Nani's death was used just for this track, warna it was totally unnecessary. aaap fl ko itna callous nahi bana skte that redemption aage feels forced. I felt so bad for him yesterday. But i have a theory that she may have got triggered when he said tumhare liye apna passion chhor diya hai. Because in uni she was talking about visiting saba's place. She was contemplating leaving him but not the same day itself. Pata nahi how are they going to wrap this all in 2-3 days. Kiran and sitara's convo was so good. I am glad they addressed that not only your relatives, even your parents can be wrong too. I have been going through same groom-searching phase, and it's brutal out here. Itna screen time kiran sitara ko diya, to atlest they should give a full episode of salar sitara as well. Dil hi tou hai ki tarah last moment misunderstanding clear bahi hona chahiye.

No even after talking to Saba she said that she'll lose Saba and Junaid's relationship too (once she leaves salar). So she was going to stick to her stance about leaving him.

Again I have my theory and sitara Kiran's convo also mentioned that. Sitara said something like izzat se ghar Lana, and technically she didn't go as a bride with izzat. I think it's now all about Sitara getting her due love and respect from all those who have wronged her.

Edited by khamosshhh - 6 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

No she heard the complete sentence here na?

Salar says, Kya mai behtereen husband nhi uske liye?

Nani bolti hai isliye toh sukoon se mar sakti hun uski zimmedaari tumhe dekar.

Then he says agar aise baat hai toh nhi rakhna mujhe uska khayal. Yeh itni basic si baat thi usney emotional hoke kaha tha par Sitara ko samajh nhi aayi koi harsh word usney use hi nhi kiye

Sitara thinks Nani is worried about her and is telling Salar he'll be a behtereen husband. But when salar says about not taking responsibility, Sitara thinks he didn't even lie for the sake of Nani as she had asked him to. Even in fb they show she is saying that Nani ka dil kamzor hai, toh to tell he'll take Sitara's responsibility, even if he doesn't want to. And then Sitara doesn't hear his entire conversation, but just that portion about not taking Sitara's responsibility.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Also there has been so many instances when salar asks Sitara if she loves him, though she never accepts, she never denies it either.

In sitara's case there are too many considerations before she can admit her love for salar.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

nani ko shoot kia hota kisi ne toh witness dhund lete hum ... ab itni private convo hui thi salar nani ke bich m , coincidentally sitara ne sun li ... ab kaha se laaye witness ?... CCTV bhi kaam nhi krega iss scenario m toh 😂😂😂

i am not sure about the full story but salar did tell junaid that he will never let nani hate sitara , even if he had to lie ...

smiley37... Acha mujhe nhi yaad junaid ka scene. Hope this issue resolve in sensuble way

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

With only 3 episodes remaining, I hope no seperation and leap happen. Only more scenes of Silara. smiley42

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

With only 3 episodes remaining, I hope no seperation and leap happen. Only more scenes of Silara. smiley42

is it confirmed that it is ending this week ??
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Bs 3 episodes? Confirm pta hai? I think sunday tk aayga

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Channel mention 2nd last episode. If it end on thursday, they will mention it on today promo

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Sitara thinks Nani is worried about her and is telling Salar he'll be a behtereen husband. But when salar says about not taking responsibility, Sitara thinks he didn't even lie for the sake of Nani as she had asked him to. Even in fb they show she is saying that Nani ka dil kamzor hai, toh to tell he'll take Sitara's responsibility, even if he doesn't want to. And then Sitara doesn't hear his entire conversation, but just that portion about not taking Sitara's responsibility.

actually the way nani told sitara is the main reason for Sitara's bitterness ... before this sitara was melting and feeling his love but after nani told on her death bed that he is doing dikhawa , sitara ko koi vishwas nahi h ab salar pe ... nani knew salar the best and when she said all the crap about salar , how can sitara not believe it ...

so main villian Nani h smiley39

people may think that i am defending sitara again but i feel she is responding to the MU ... the problem here is writer gave the worst dialogues to sitara and wants viewer to hate her character ... but if you overlook her lines here and there , everything makes sense ...

yeh sara raaita nani ne felaya h

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 6 days ago