Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Unnecessary flashbacks aur dragging ruin the logic of the show. Sb tracks theek chl rhe the, nani ka marne ka sb se senseless track tha. It will better agr salar ko guilt dikha kr seperation krte. Salar loves nani ...ek wo hi apni thi. Uski death se salar ka mind upset hona smjh aata hai. Sitara ka itne reaction dikhane fizool tha

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Unnecessary flashbacks aur dragging ruin the logic of the show. Sb tracks theek chl rhe the, nani ka marne ka sb se senseless track tha. It will better agr salar ko guilt dikha kr seperation krte. Salar loves nani ...ek wo hi apni thi. Uski death se salar ka mind upset hona smjh aata hai. Sitara ka itne reaction dikhane fizool tha

exactly ... itna drag kr dia h ki khud hi nhi pta makers ko ki exact plot kya h ... smiley39

everything was making sense till nani ki death ... agr tahir oro ke sath hi rhna tha toh nani ko kyu maar dia .. 🤷‍♀️

indirectly they did hinted that nani died because of disappointment for salaar ....

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 7 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Sorry double post E

Edited by awida - 7 days ago

Word Count: 0

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Sitara is upset coz she asked salar to tell Nani that he'll take her responsibility even if he didn't mean it and then she ends up hearing salar telling Nani on death bed that he'll not take her responsibility and that how could he as she's responsible for the daraar in his and Nani's relationship. If we look at it from Sitara's POV, it would seem very callous of salar to not even agree to such a small thing to reassure his Nani. Then they show at that very point Nani dying, so Sitara blames salar. Yes it's kinda stupid, but at the same time I get where Sitara is coming from.

Anyways the Nani death track was a bad track. Other tracks I can see where they are heading, Nani death track was just to extend the show.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think Sitara is upset coz she asked salar to tell Nani that he'll take her responsibility even if he didn't mean it and then she ends up hearing salar telling Nani on death bed that he'll not take her responsibility and that how could he as she's responsible for the daraar in his and Nani's relationship. If we look at it from Sitara's POV, it would seem very callous of salar to not even agree to such a small thing to reassure his Nani. Then they show at that very point Nani dying, so Sitara blames salar. Yes it's kinda stupid, but at the same time I get where Sitara is coming from.

Anyways the Nani death track was a bad track. Other tracks I can see where they are heading, Nani death track was just to extend the show.

No she heard the complete sentence here na?

Salar says, Kya mai behtereen husband nhi uske liye?

Nani bolti hai isliye toh sukoon se mar sakti hun uski zimmedaari tumhe dekar.

Then he says agar aise baat hai toh nhi rakhna mujhe uska khayal. Yeh itni basic si baat thi usney emotional hoke kaha tha par Sitara ko samajh nhi aayi koi harsh word usney use hi nhi kiye

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Now the main thing is...Salar ne nani ko nhi mara, ye sch sitara ko kon btayga? Usne us din kya suna , kya lga...sb theek kesa hoga? I think in today episode, she ll miss him...maybe realize her feelings for him, she loves him. Deal wali baat bhi khtm higai, he ask for sorry also...but ye nani wali baat? Kuch hhi dikhayn nani ka bhoot sitata k khwab mein na dikhaynsmiley22 I want some sensible and logical solution to this mu. Junaid ko pta hai salar ne jhoot bola? I dont remember.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Now the main thing is...Salar ne nani ko nhi mara, ye sch sitara ko kon btayga? Usne us din kya suna , kya lga...sb theek kesa hoga? I think in today episode, she ll miss him...maybe realize her feelings for him, she loves him. Deal wali baat bhi khtm higai, he ask for sorry also...but ye nani wali baat? Kuch hhi dikhayn nani ka bhoot sitata k khwab mein na dikhaynsmiley22 I want some sensible and logical solution to this mu. Junaid ko pta hai salar ne jhoot bola? I dont remember.

nani ko shoot kia hota kisi ne toh witness dhund lete hum ... ab itni private convo hui thi salar nani ke bich m , coincidentally sitara ne sun li ... ab kaha se laaye witness ?... CCTV bhi kaam nhi krega iss scenario m toh 😂😂😂

i am not sure about the full story but salar did tell junaid that he will never let nani hate sitara , even if he had to lie ...

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hwr dialogue are so crass that she looks like a villain. Even yesterday's episode, he was saying thaf I'll go down on my knees and beg you, and her words were so callous that anyone can get hurt. I think Nani's death was used just for this track, warna it was totally unnecessary. aaap fl ko itna callous nahi bana skte that redemption aage feels forced. I felt so bad for him yesterday. But i have a theory that she may have got triggered when he said tumhare liye apna passion chhor diya hai. Because in uni she was talking about visiting saba's place. She was contemplating leaving him but not the same day itself. Pata nahi how are they going to wrap this all in 2-3 days. Kiran and sitara's convo was so good. I am glad they addressed that not only your relatives, even your parents can be wrong too. I have been going through same groom-searching phase, and it's brutal out here. Itna screen time kiran sitara ko diya, to atlest they should give a full episode of salar sitara as well. Dil hi tou hai ki tarah last moment misunderstanding clear bahi hona chahiye.
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

nani ko shoot kia hota kisi ne toh witness dhund lete hum ... ab itni private convo hui thi salar nani ke bich m , coincidentally sitara ne sun li ... ab kaha se laaye witness ?... CCTV bhi kaam nhi krega iss scenario m toh 😂😂😂

i am not sure about the full story but salar did tell junaid that he will never let nani hate sitara , even if he had to lie ...

Nani ko maar dala apne bolne se acha phone convo ke baare mein hi bata deti ab seperate hi hona tha