Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Ali and Laiba both have done a fabulous job. Ali's character is so lovable that ppl love him, but for me Laiba has been equally if not more outstanding.

Also in so many scenes Ali has his sunglasses on, whereas Laiba has to emote through her eyes, coz she has much lesser dialogues and she has done a fantastic job.

i agree ... infact i started watching this drama for sitara only .. salar ka toh mujhe baad m pta chala that he is very cute in this show ...

though Ali got more good dialogues than Laiba i would say , but still i am not able to hate sitara coz of Laiba's acting ....

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Salar made me happy today 😂🔥

Banda kitna patience dikhata ek din toh yeh hona hi tha jis tarah se MU clear hi nhi ho rhi.

Sabse buri baat jo ab tak lagi mujhe Sitara ki majboor aurat ka fayda uthate hain bola tha Salar ko 😞

that line was very mean .. i mean abhi tak itna toh smjh gyi hogi ki salar will never do such thing ...

she just wants to say whatever will hurt him the most ....

nani apki vjah se mari is the stupidest thing i ever heard...

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have to say I liked Laiba’s acting initially but not anymore. It’s monotonous with arched eyebrows and locked jaws. As a viewer I really can’t decipher what Sitara is thinking or feeling. They should’ve given her more internal monologues. Sitara now appears very arrogant because of the way she has been enacted. The same character then goes on to say she has no arrogance or ego which Salar is wanting to break.

Special mention for Mehreen. I’ve lost count of scenes where she is simply smirking and nodding. I can’t figure out whether she is agreeing or disagreeing. This has happened regardless of who is talking- Tahir, Zehra, Salar, Sitara.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I have to say I liked Laiba’s acting initially but not anymore. It’s monotonous with arched eyebrows and locked jaws. As a viewer I really can’t decipher what Sitara is thinking or feeling. They should’ve given her more internal monologues. Sitara now appears very arrogant because of the way she has been enacted. The same character then goes on to say she has no arrogance or ego which Salar is wanting to break.

Special mention for Mehreen. I’ve lost count of scenes where she is simply smirking and nodding. I can’t figure out whether she is agreeing or disagreeing. This has happened regardless of who is talking- Tahir, Zehra, Salar, Sitara.

Right mehreen mujhe bhi smjh nhi aati...sb baat pr reaction same lg rha hai.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

mehreen toh sbko ek hi expression deti h

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think similar expressions wali baat pe - it's a result of forcefully extending the show... They now have one dialogue and then a close up shot of everyone in the room... Obviously that's not how it was initially shot.. So they'll keep showing the same reaction shot irrespective of the dialogs

Like in some scenes it looked tahir was happy when sitara insulted salaar... So i thought maybe he had some secret plan to separate them... Par aisa kuch nahin Hai...

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

that line was very mean .. i mean abhi tak itna toh smjh gyi hogi ki salar will never do such thing ..

Maine toh woh line sunke hi kaha tha that had Zain not called her she would not have believed salaar.. Jab woh khud apna fayda uthaana ka accuse kar sakti hai (jabki aisi koi baat nahin hai) so why would she not believe sahiba.. She would have been like - koi ladki iss baat pe jhooth nahin bol sakti

In her mind salaar is capable of anything

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I realy wish they continue the scene from kiran and sitara convo. She was in innocent!!! Even I want to repeat walima msg incident too. Tayii and zohaib should ask her forgiveness hath jod key.

Ye Qasim ka kya scene hai ab? Use kyun lgta hai , sitara divorce le kr us se shadi kregi? Mujhe to uski mental health hi theek nhi lg rhi hai. He will surely go to meet sitara now. Ab salar k itne bhi bure din aay, k wo qasim ko le kr sitara se mu feel kre. Or maybe he will try to kill salar or some confrontation scene between them?

Salar is hurt, he feel betrayed..gussa to wo brdasht kr rha tha..with nani death accusation and sitara jhgda khtm krne ka drama, he feel that she was playing with his feelings. "Wo to chli gai, mein bhi chla jaunga"... Maybe his parents come to know about his canada offer.

Tahir and mehreen will surely go to taya house, to ask her to come back. That birthday bts, they were in sitara house naa.

This seperation was necessary, hope taya even ask sitara to live here forever if she wants. I dont want to see her majboor aby more.

Nimi, salman, sahiba..sb beech mein hi hain..2 days mein kese khtm kr skte hain show?

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I realy wish they continue the scene from kiran and sitara convo. She was in innocent!!! Even I want to repeat walima msg incident too. Tayii and zohaib should ask her forgiveness hath jod key.

Ye Qasim ka kya scene hai ab? Use kyun lgta hai , sitara divorce le kr us se shadi kregi? Mujhe to uski mental health hi theek nhi lg rhi hai. He will surely go to meet sitara now. Ab salar k itne bhi bure din aay, k wo qasim ko le kr sitara se mu feel kre. Or maybe he will try to kill salar or some confrontation scene between them?

Salar is hurt, he feel betrayed..gussa to wo brdasht kr rha tha..with nani death accusation and sitara jhgda khtm krne ka drama, he feel that she was playing with his feelings. "Wo to chli gai, mein bhi chla jaunga"... Maybe his parents come to know about his canada offer.

Tahir and mehreen will surely go to taya house, to ask her to come back. That birthday bts, they were in sitara house naa.

This seperation was necessary, hope taya even ask sitara to live here forever if she wants. I dont want to see her majboor aby more.

Nimi, salman, sahiba..sb beech mein hi hain..2 days mein kese khtm kr skte hain show?

i want all of them to apologize to sitara ... taya toh promo m aise gyaan de rha h jaise uska toh koi hath hi na ho ... if he wanted , he could have prevented all the shadi drama ... aise log biwiyo ko bura bana dete h but khud ke intention bhi same hi hote h ...

the way all of them cornered sitara to marry , all of them should apologize ... after her parents demise they made her feel like she is living in someone's place when it was her own house ....

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Maine toh woh line sunke hi kaha tha that had Zain not called her she would not have believed salaar.. Jab woh khud apna fayda uthaana ka accuse kar sakti hai (jabki aisi koi baat nahin hai) so why would she not believe sahiba.. She would have been like - koi ladki iss baat pe jhooth nahin bol sakti

In her mind salaar is capable of anything

this dialogue of hers contradicted with whatever she said to tahir in Sahiba's case ...

sitara ke some lines are so out of the blue that it never makes sense to me

if we look at the series of scenes , then sitara is in line with the MU part ... salman ko money dena , nani salar phone convo , nani confirmed sitara about his zid and he never lover her , salar saying he will not look after sitara which she overheard , nani died ... everything makes sense

but her words/ dialogues are so mean that it makes me wonder what exactly writer wants to portray ..

infact after that zain sahiba episode , i thought salar will apologize after realizing what sitara went through ... but nani ko marna kaha se gya , god knows

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 7 days ago