Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 7 days ago

Writers now give me something sitara begging for salar love is what can heal my trauma smiley38 this woman has said so much to him ...

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Salar made me happy today πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Banda kitna patience dikhata ek din toh yeh hona hi tha jis tarah se MU clear hi nhi ho rhi.

Sabse buri baat jo ab tak lagi mujhe Sitara ki majboor aurat ka fayda uthate hain bola tha Salar ko 😞

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Salar made me happy today πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Banda kitna patience dikhata ek din toh yeh hona hi tha jis tarah se MU clear hi nhi ho rhi.

Sabse buri baat jo ab tak lagi mujhe Sitara ki majboor aurat ka fayda uthate hain bola tha Salar ko 😞

seriously she says too much
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved Ali’s acting in the confrontation scene by the car.

Wonder what plan by Sitara is Salar talking about in the promo?

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

"Jhgda khtam is ley kya tha k tamasha na bne"...just imagine salar feelings. smiley19Use lg rha tha uski mehnat ka result hai, uske pyar aur care se sitara ko fark pd rha hai...Uni mein aage peeche hona uske, uski job, sb bekar . smiley18Salar come to know finally, she was just waiting to accept by her family so she can go back home.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Loved Ali’s acting in the confrontation scene by the car.

Wonder what plan by Sitara is Salar talking about in the promo?

Ali was good throughout the show.

Ali ki acting nhi achi lagti toh kabhi nhi dekhti show kyunki story ordinary se bhi jyada ordinary hai πŸ˜‚

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ali and Laiba both have done a fabulous job. Ali's character is so lovable that ppl love him, but for me Laiba has been equally if not more outstanding.

Also in so many scenes Ali has his sunglasses on, whereas Laiba has to emote through her eyes, coz she has much lesser dialogues and she has done a fantastic job.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

"Jhgda khtam is ley kya tha k tamasha na bne"...just imagine salar feelings. smiley19Use lg rha tha uski mehnat ka result hai, uske pyar aur care se sitara ko fark pd rha hai...Uni mein aage peeche hona uske, uski job, sb bekar . smiley18Salar come to know finally, she was just waiting to accept by her family so she can go back home.

I think salar gets Sitara and he may not know exactly why she does what she does, but he knows her well.

Also like salar said, she has been planning since long to leave him. He realised it now, but the show has been hinting towards it since a long time.

Surprisingly I'm liking this track coz there are lots of question marks regarding Sitara and also other people's equations with Sitara. This track will explore that.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

After Hours With Ushna Shah. (Interview with Ali Ansari)

https://youtu.be/lDf17v7_oIQ?si=Gll5X-xVAbJ5p2Mc

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lol... THIS was the big confrontation????... Aisa lag raha tha ki abhi bolega ka ki tum chai aur kebab bana ke rakhna jab main lene aaoon...

This is what happens when you drag your serial... You build up to an explosive conclusion but it's a damp squib... I expected more yelling and more emotional outbursts from both the sides.... I wanted sitara to ask about the phone call... And salaar to ask about how she hid that zohaib tried to kill him

... The fight was pointless in the sense they both just said what they have already said a zillion times..

Waise yeh toh clear hai koi truama nahin hai mohatarma ko.. Its still about khareed ke laye.. Stfu crazy woman.. That was 40 episodes ago... Let it go!!!