Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Daily soaps nhi hain..weekly 1 y 2 episode. Aur mere ne wo " taj bhi pehn kr aa jaogi" wala epi dekha tha sb se pehle..kese na dikhti drama phirsmiley4

daily soaps by i mean ptv itv shows ...

1-2 episode in a week vale shows toh give me anxiety ....

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

We won't let you go . Will keep recommending you dramas untill you surrender. smiley36

NO ...mar jaungi mai smiley36
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Nhi marne denge .dont worrysmiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Nhi marne denge .dont worrysmiley37

mujhse rona dhona handle nhi hota ... smiley44

or mostly dramas m fl ko itna bevkuf dikhate h ki mujhe sharam ane lag jati h smiley29

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

mujhse rona dhona handle nhi hota ... smiley44

or mostly dramas m fl ko itna bevkuf dikhate h ki mujhe sharam ane lag jati h smiley29

Then you should watch Radd, Emaan bilkul bhi aise nhi hai. She is very strong headed, independent girl and the strongest pillar of her family, also the way she supports Salaar 🥺

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Then you should watch Radd, Emaan bilkul bhi aise nhi hai. She is very strong headed, independent girl and the strongest pillar of her family, also the way she supports Salaar 🥺

is it ??? i will give it a try
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

is it ??? i will give it a try

Haan alag hai baki fl se.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Realy simple story aur character the kaffaraa k aur realistic. I m tired to see hero. Arrigant all time, mohabbat se nafrat hai start se, aur bs ek nazar heroine ko dekh kr hogae shuru. Their falling in love was so beautiful. From salan and coffee aur mu k baad, salar interference in her life...he did everything in his power to make her life easy..but our society aese accept nhi krti naa.

And the lines were so deep, when salar drop sitara before going to canada. All that about chand mangna, and sitara refusing, apni ana mein chand ko mitti mein to nhi milate naasmiley42

Shadi k baad k tracks bhi unique hi the, ye to dragging aur flashbacks ne annoy krdya hme

You mentioned many beautifull things about this show. Yesterday when Sitara told him that he should keep his family, and he told her that he is keeping his family which is her. smiley27 No matter how many times she behaved rudely with her, he didn't stop taking her responsibility. We rarely see such relationships . I remember the same happening in Woh Pagal Thi. Such dramas need to be made , insteed of dramas which are full of toxity, and marital abuse.

I am glad that you found the tracks of after marriage, as we got many good ones. I agree .. flashbacks were very distracting.. in yesterday's ep , and after her convo with Salar, Sitara's flashback was about Nani bringing food for Sitara. I was like smiley22smiley37

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I think that flashback was more about salar taking stand for sitara against his mother.

Edited by Schrute - 7 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

You mentioned many beautifull things about this show. Yesterday when Sitara told him that he should keep his family, and he told her that he is keeping his family which is her. smiley27 No matter how many times she behaved rudely with her, he didn't stop taking her responsibility. We rarely see such relationships . I remember the same happening in Woh Pagal Thi. Such dramas need to be made , insteed of dramas which are full of toxity, and marital abuse.

I am glad that you found the tracks of after marriage, as we got many good ones. I agree .. flashbacks were very distracting.. in yesterday's ep , and after her convo with Salar, Sitara's flashback was about Nani bringing food for Sitara. I was like smiley22smiley37

editor bhi flashbacks daalte daalte bhool gya ki current story kya chl rhi smiley37