Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Haven't been able to watch the episode, but have watched clips on Instagram.

The thing is, it's human nature to see things our way and believe them to be true. Case in point, Salar's parents. His mom things Sitara is like salman, climbing the social ladder and impressed by the money and status. (It's actually what she herself has been to some extent). Salar's dad believes she doesn't care about his wealth and power, but also doesn't care about Salar and is still in the house coz of him. Again there's some truth in this too. Salar thinks Sitara needs protection from the whole world and only he can provide her that and that everyone especially his family is going to harm her. Again it's not exactly untrue. Sitara still thinks that salar is so set on the relationship coz of his zid n to break her, but it's causing him more trouble.

Anyways I'm glad my reading of tahir was spot on. I'd said before he saw potential in Sitara and their relationship was more like mentor mentee and he said the same to salar, though he mentioned it as a father, so he does take her more as a daughter than a DIL.

This is a wise post. It shows your experience in life and ppl. I like it that this drama isn't just about love and family drama. It gives us lessons on how to accept eachother, and deal with differences. I can't tolerate Mehreen.. but I understand her well now. Same goes for Shahida. She was just a mother who was scared of comparison between her daughter and Sitara, where Sitara has all the qualities which her daughter doesn't have. Also having to take care of 2 grown up children isn't an easy task.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ali and Laiba has magical chemistry. Buht kam hota hai aesa, kbhi kbhi when the lead compliment each other so much. Even character traits of salar and sitara made them more special.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Ali and Laiba has magical chemistry. Buht kam hota hai aesa, kbhi kbhi when the lead compliment each other so much. Even character traits of salar and sitara made them more special.

I usually quit dramas which keep dragging.. but I couldn't do the same with Kaffara because I couldn't bear escaping a scene of Salar and Sitara. smiley27

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

This is a wise post. It shows your experience in life and ppl. I like it that this drama isn't just about love and family drama. It gives us lessons on how to accept eachother, and deal with differences. I can't tolerate Mehreen.. but I understand her well now. Same goes for Shahida. She was just a mother who was scared of comparison between her daughter and Sitara, where Sitara has all the qualities which her daughter doesn't have. Also having to take care of 2 grown up children isn't an easy task.

Yes I was even shocked to see shahida still hating Sitara. But then she said about the Hyderabad incident, I realised she really believes coz of what Sitara did, it made Kiran to do the same. In fact in some episode Kiran even said something of that sort.

So got where her hate was coming from.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Yes. It will be very difficult to get such an amazing male character and actor who performs it naturally like Ali Ansari does. smiley27

Yeah I love him too n interested to watch his upcoming dramas.

This year Sheheryar,Hiba Bukhari,Ali Ansari n Ali Raza ne kafi impress kiya mujhe.

Already waiting for Sheheryar's new show.

Edited by sheeluneelu - 8 days ago
Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, that's the best thing about the drama,. Nobody is outright evil. Every character is driven by their self interest and thaf drives them to act as they did. Sitara had no one to bank on them, so they projected their insecurities on her. Now also the same is happening. Be it mehreen, shahida, or nimmi and kiran.That makes them human. Even salar did a few things wrong but that was also very character driven. Nothing or no event has taken without any logic. Although i hate this overhearing and misunderstanding wala trope. It's been overused. Salar is my favourite character because usko faltu ka green flagfor the sake of green flag nahi banaya, he has is faults but he is not a corrupt person. All of his actions are justifiable so are Sitara's. She is acting irritating for a while, but that's also understandable. Both of them are trying to do right by the other, bas communicatenahi kar paa rahe kar ache se, most of their problems will be solved if they just talk it out nicely. They are most compatible with each other, both are deprived of love since childhood and they can be each other's home if they try to sit and talk. That's why i am expected tahir to tale that role, maybe junaid can, or maybe mehreen steps in , hhat could be a surprise element but it can be her redemption?

(Also pleae no Seperation track, this show has been so different from all other shows, i hope no Seperation tracks)

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Schrute

Exactly, that's the best thing about the drama,. Nobody is outright evil. Every character is driven by their self interest and thaf drives them to act as they did. Sitara had no one to bank on them, so they projected their insecurities on her. Now also the same is happening. Be it mehreen, shahida, or nimmi and kiran.That makes them human. Even salar did a few things wrong but that was also very character driven. Nothing or no event has taken without any logic. Although i hate this overhearing and misunderstanding wala trope. It's been overused. Salar is my favourite character because usko faltu ka green flagfor the sake of green flag nahi banaya, he has is faults but he is not a corrupt person. All of his actions are justifiable so are Sitara's. She is acting irritating for a while, but that's also understandable. Both of them are trying to do right by the other, bas communicatenahi kar paa rahe kar ache se, most of their problems will be solved if they just talk it out nicely. They are most compatible with each other, both are deprived of love since childhood and they can be each other's home if they try to sit and talk. That's why i am expected tahir to tale that role, maybe junaid can, or maybe mehreen steps in , hhat could be a surprise element but it can be her redemption?

(Also pleae no Seperation track, this show has been so different from all other shows, i hope no Seperation tracks)

Yes me too don't want seperation track and hopefully it'll not go there. They haven't at least gone for the cliched 3rd angle. All the prospective angles were only to further SiLar story.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I have not watched iqtidar yet ..zyada rona dhona hai?also didnt try nadaan Dunya pur is awesome. .from on going I m watching

Duniyapur

Kabhi mein kbhi tum

Jafaa

Zard paton

mera toh bas ho gya ... i very rarely watch daily soaps ...

came across kaffara reels and clips and thought to give a try ... and it was worth watching

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes I was even shocked to see shahida still hating Sitara. But then she said about the Hyderabad incident, I realised she really believes coz of what Sitara did, it made Kiran to do the same. In fact in some episode Kiran even said something of that sort.

So got where her hate was coming from.

But it seems like Shahida will be changing soon. As in promo she overheared Sitara telling Kiran to respect her mother.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Schrute

Absolutely. Salar has to be the most favorite character of mine😭😂

murtisim in tere bin was also my favorite ... but i liked about kaffara more is that there is no haya in this show ...

both the leads knew their boundaries and never gave any misleading signal to anybody else ..