Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 3 hours ago

Is sharjeena dead? i saw one post on fb smiley24

Fahad and Hania performed really well today however I cannot get behind the stupid writing in that track. I would have much rather they had shown a proper depression track for Sharjeena and handled it well. This girl not calling up her parents or sisters and getting the emotional help and pampering she needs is plain absurd. On the other hand Mustafa delaying a patch up deliberately again makes no sense. He knows she’s mad but he is not dealing with it. Seems completely out of character for both to me. For Sharjeena to be impractical and for Mustafa to be this irresponsible when it comes to her.

On the other side I’m really enjoying Rubab’s self sufficiency in dealing with her work problems (thanks to Adeel) and also coming to terms with how her marriage basically is ending (also thanks to Adeel cheating). She’s dealing with it in a very alpha woman way and I am seated with 🍿

I also really enjoyed the SH interview Naema did. She basically admitted to internalizing Rubab since she’s a method actor smiley36

Also I don’t think Sharjeena is dead. Doesn’t seem like THAT kind of tragic story. But miscarriage tou howa hoga which will create problems in the relationship. However they will get over it eventually in a very ptv serial fashion at the end lol

Aina21 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Justexploring

Did anyone notice when Mustafa had opened Sharjeena’s WhatsApp chat, her DP was “SM” - Sharjeena Mustafa. Poor girl was in so much love. He was literally her world. Oh boy, I am so traumatised by this episode and the promo.

I'll never understand how people make one person their entire world. This has caused problems only for Sharjeena. Mustafa has full fledged life outside of Sharjeena. He has friends, his passion, his work, his relationship with his co workers but Sharjeena seems to have nothing. She is just reduced to a sidekick of Mustafa. It's all very sad.

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i still don't think mustafa is wrong in prioritising his work for time being. startups need your 100% because so much money is at stake. plus you have to work really hard to win the trust of investors. neither is sharjeena wrong for expecting bare minimum from the father of her unborn child.

the main issue here is their lack of communication over this. he should’ve communicated all of this to her like “hey listen i am sorry i know i have not been able to take care of you because of my work but i don’t want to feel all alone in this house so let me take you to your parent’s house for few days so that you get the love and care a pregnant woman needs and i will come & visit you whenever i get time. i will come to take you back once i have settled down at work & can afford to work the way i want to.”

i am sure sharjeena would have understood his situation & hers too. but now its just a whole big mess. plus i fail to understand why wouldn’t she call her parents in all of this. ik she loves her husband to death & thinks he will act up again if she goes to her parents but where did that practical sharjeena go who would prioritise her own self over everything? atleast think about your child man why are you so dependent on your husband when your parents are there alive and healthy, ready to help you at any difficult situation.

Edited by filtered_chaos - 2 hours ago
Justexploring thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aina21

I'll never understand how people make one person their entire world. This has caused problems only for Sharjeena. Mustafa has full fledged life outside of Sharjeena. He has friends, his passion, his work, his relationship with his co workers but Sharjeena seems to have nothing. She is just reduced to a sidekick of Mustafa. It's all very sad.

True! I really hope she learns from this and they revive her character. It would never make any sense for her to be introduced as this carrier driven scholar, this strong woman only to be withered away in love and agony. I hope she understands again that love is a part of life not the life itself.

Originally posted by: Aina21

Maybe that’s the lesson the writer is trying to convey. In real life relationships which are THIS emotionally dependent on one single person can’t survive. You cannot burden another person with the sole responsibility of keeping you happy. You have to lead a full life filled with others as well who can support you in case your most special person cannot for whatever xyz unavoidable reason.

But the other lesson is in Mustafa’s angle also. He knows he has pissed off Sharjeena and yet he is taking his sweet time to make things right with her. You can’t assume you will have forever to fix things. The other person might have felt taken for granted and closed the window for that conversation and forgiveness. You can’t waste this much time making the other person wait.

yeh sidekick wali baat bilkul theek ki hai. Writer did Sharjeena dirty by giving her this pregnancy track. There was so much else that could be shown for her but wahi typical pregnancy track like every other ptv drama.

Justexploring thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Also, I might be the only one, but I really want Rubab to convey her heartfelt apology to Sharjeena for that theft fiasco and acknowledge that Adeel was the main problem, the epicentre of the toxicity, no one else, and then Sharjeena, even if doesn’t forgive her, as Rubab did defame her and it was entirely her fault, she can acknowledge and they move on.

I might be too much of a delulu girlie to be always wanting a “girl’s girl” angle in everything.

Edited by Justexploring - an hour ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I really want rubab to invite Sidra and Waqas as well. Aaj Tak saare kalesh Waqas ke saamne hue hain, toh ye wala toh definitely un dono ke saamne hona Banta hai. And for adeel's beizzati I would say call everybody, poore shehar ko bula lo and I won't mind!

Originally posted by: Justexploring

Also, I might be the only one, but I really want Rubab to convey her heartfelt apology to Sharjeena for that theft fiasco and acknowledge that Adeel was the main problem, the epicentre of the toxicity, no one else, and then Sharjeena, even if doesn’t forgive her, as Rubab did defame her and it was entirely her fault, she can acknowledge and they move on.

I might be too much of a delulu girlie to be always wanting a “girl’s girl” angle in everything.

I would like that too. The false allegation thing is the only outright evil thing Rubab has done. Maybe now she can acknowledge that it was wrong after seeing the reality of her relationship. I doubt we will get it but one can hope.

Adeel is definitely so much worse than Rubab is, so somewhere I feel maybe Rubab can be redeemed while Adeel can’t be. She will still very much be who she is but an acknowledgement from her isn’t that far fetched. I don’t expect her to ask for forgiveness at all. Just an acknowledgement will do lol

Can’t even picture Rubab apologising smiley36