Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

"uske aane ki khushi nahi manayi toh kya main khush nahi hu, mere dil ka tukda hai wo"

Dude?!! Monologue me toh ekdum jazbaat hi badal diye.....when exactly was mustafa happy about the baby?! Ab ye aise dialogues deke mustafa ke liye soft corner kayam rakhna chahte hain bas.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

"nasheeli aankhon se begum ko dekhein" smiley37

Begum ka pata nahi, ye uncle zaroor pighal gaye hain adeel sahab ki ankhon se

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Sharjeena's monologue smiley38

"Beta jaldi aa jao" I don't want the baby to die at any cost now šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Justexploring thumbnail

When Nathasha said ā€œAdeel main itni khushi khushi tayyaar hoke tumse milne aayi aur tumne mujhe yeh manhoos khabar suna diā€ with those serious expressions - I literally choked on my laugh.

Also Mustafa smiling at a crying kid was more funny than sad. No wonder that kid disappeared. Imagine you are a kid whoā€™s already stressed and you see a man sitting on the street smiling creepily at you. I would disappear too!

Also him giving Sharjeena money for the doctorā€™s visit was stupid and out of context.

And yes, voh office ka frustration biwi pe nikalta hai and then again biwi ka office pe.

Also, he now treats Danish as his unpaid therapist and jo baatein biwi se karni hai voh Danish se karta hai. Uski bhi kya galti hai, time toh usi ke hi saath bitaata hai naa saara.

Can I also say that Mustafaā€™s caked up makeup was super distracting today.

I will find more annoying things about him and post soon.

Sorry but I am really mad at him.

Edited by Justexploring - 5 hours ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Looks like Rubab is organizing a party in the next episode to publicly expose Adeel... he's definitely going to jail for fraud once she's done with him

Edited by maal_u_have - 5 hours ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: maal_u_have

Looks like Rubab is organizing a party in the next episode to publicly expose Adeel... he's definitely going to jail for fraud once she's done with him

Oh he is so cooked šŸ˜‚

I can't stop laughing thinking about his 'band baja baraat'

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Just saw today's episode! We got more Musjeena but very sad scenes ..they have just grown apart and there's a lack of communication. I hated that Mustafa gave her money for the appointment. I wish Sharjeena had thrown it back at him and said she earns enough to support herself and take her baby to the doctor! I know she gave it back in a while but it wasn't effective enough.

I do also get Mustafa wanting to provide better for his family and that he doesn't want to let go of the opportunity at hand - but he can do that while not being such an ass with Sharjeena!

Both have had a character transformation - Sharjeena used to be supportive earlier when he used to stay up and work late ..and Mustafa used to still put her first and had his priorities straight.

I hope the baby is born and not lost - and I would like to see Sharjeena get a bit happy - can they show some progress with her career? making new friends? heck she didn't even respond to that lady at the vegetable cart - If she loves her baby that much, can she try and be happy for it's sake at the very least??? I thought the doctor's advise will get her to be happy while ignoring mustafa and not moping and crying all the while.

As for the rest of the episode ..totally enjoying how karma is getting to Adeel ..Rubab's revenge is great! Now that she knows that there's another girl she's going to go bonkers! can't wait.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Justexploring thumbnail

Originally posted by: maal_u_have

Yes you are right. And I think it would be in this party where she will tell Adeelā€™s parents to get out of her house. I remember both she and Shaggy were wearing party clothes in that scene in the teaser of the show.