Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Haha...cute!smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBN5K70R62B/?igsh=MW1mbHM3NzcyMm9vbA==

My two favourites are the red kurta (accident) almost wailing sharjeena's "mustafaaaa" and the "mustafaaaa chup kr jao"

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

This scene was so..........

Though his comparison was not justified, but it gave a hint of his pain.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBOeX4No71E/?igsh=MWtyNTYxZzFsZG5vcQ==

Justexploring thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I have checked this out and your writing is absolutely brilliant!Loved the way Mustafa is repenting and realising how wrong he has been.I would love to watch something like that in the show itselfsmiley13.Pls do continue smiley27

Thank you so much, means a lot. I’ve updated another part. Please check it out. Honestly, as I’m writing it, I really want Mustafa to become jealous and insecure, to grovel and beg Sharjeena to let him in, on his knees. I want him to feel the deep personal angst for breaking the heart of his pregnant, loving, and doting wife. I’m trying so hard to keep my emotions under control. I think I need help, lol. 😂

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Maybe 6 is the reason why Mustafa went into a shock on how Sharjeena got pregnant https://x.com/awwhonaa/status/1847279883741000122

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Haha...cute!smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBN5K70R62B/?igsh=MW1mbHM3NzcyMm9vbA==

My two favourites are the red kurta (accident) almost wailing sharjeena's "mustafaaaa" and the "mustafaaaa chup kr jao"

Cuties smiley9

Five words needed

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Justexploring

Thank you so much, means a lot. I’ve updated another part. Please check it out. Honestly, as I’m writing it, I really want Mustafa to become jealous and insecure, to grovel and beg Sharjeena to let him in, on his knees. I want him to feel the deep personal angst for breaking the heart of his pregnant, loving, and doting wife. I’m trying so hard to keep my emotions under control. I think I need help, lol. 😂

I have checked it and you are so so so goodsmiley32.I am loving it!Make Mustafa grovel moresmiley42.I wish how i wish the show would highlight the part that Mustafa is behaving like a shi* towrds his pregnant wife!A pregnant wife needs pampering,love ,attention and Mustafa is literally ignoring her full on as if the pregnancy happened only due to her and he is not an equal participant to it!I am really hurting to see Sharjeena being treated like some unwanted object,a burden whereas she is a diamond but Mustafa I guess has forgotten itsmiley18.I hope he realises how unfair he has been towards her at a time when she actually needed him the most,they were supposed to enjoy this phase togethersmiley26.I am ranting too much i guess but this few epis and the promo left me speechless and I think i am going crazy toosmiley36

Edited by Tiara-p - a day ago
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I was thinking why don’t we get anything of Hania Fahad?Jaha dekho waha sare popular couple ke photoshoots chal rahe bas inn dono ka hi kuch nhi mil rahasmiley13

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

1000007894.jpg1000007895.jpg

Monday, Tuesday ratings KMKT

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Tara_memu12 thumbnail