Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

faEFQPBs.jpg-medium.jpeg

Under his latest Insta post, most comments are

You are so cute

Love from India

and then Mustafa tum sharjeena k sath thik nahi kar rahe Woh tumse bohat pyar karti hai, use waqt do warna tumdono ka rishta barbad hojayega. smiley19smiley36

I saw this reel where his beard was removed and after some editing he looked exactly like DP, and I couldn't unsee it 😂🥲

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Sharing my slightly long story, on MusJeena, where Sharjeena has replaced Mustafa smiley15

https://www.wattpad.com/story/379385307-arre-re-are-ye-kya-hua?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-FJm62CkIn/

This one I hadn't seen before

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sharing my slightly long story, on MusJeena, where Sharjeena has replaced Mustafa smiley15

https://www.wattpad.com/story/379385307-arre-re-are-ye-kya-hua?

you have to continue this one anyhowsmiley19.But it’s hard to take that Mustafa is having flings as in one night stands smiley7,but I want to see them reuniting plssmiley13.Sharjeena moved on or does she still have feelings for Mustafa?

Can you pls write something on the current track though?Like Mustafa’s constant negligence and Sharjeena is also distancing away from him and found a guy friend in her office with whom she loved to share things which makes Mustafa jealous and he finally comes back to his senses

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

you have to continue this one anyhowsmiley19.But it’s hard to take that Mustafa is having flings as in one night stands smiley7,but I want to see them reuniting plssmiley13.Sharjeena moved on or does she still have feelings for Mustafa?

Can you pls write something on the current track though?Like Mustafa’s constant negligence and Sharjeena is also distancing away from him and found a guy friend in her office with whom she loved to share things which makes Mustafa jealous and he finally comes back to his senses

Thanks for your feedback smiley31

Yeah, I'll post soon. I just wanted to write Mustafa grovelling now, how dare he snatch the happiness and glow from my Sharju baby smiley7

I kept the names Bilal-Sadaf as a hint, that they would be together at the end, do you watch sun mere dil? smiley36

I'll try writing something on the current track..I wanted to try a happy one shot at their pregnancy, but Mustafa pe gussa aa raha.

There another user n Wattpad, sumsflower, she wrote a lot of fics on jealousy https://www.wattpad.com/story/377014569-kabhi-main-kabhi-tum-one-shots

Edited by meandwho - 3 days ago
Tiara-p thumbnail

Thanks for your feedback smiley31

Yeah, I'll post soon. I just wanted to write Mustafa grovelling now, how dare he snatch the happiness and glow from my Sharju baby smiley7

I kept the names Bilal-Sadaf as a hint, that they would be together at the end, do you watch sun mere dil? smiley36

I'll try writing something on the current track..I wanted to try a happy one shot at their pregnancy, but Mustafa pe gussa aa raha.

There another user n Wattpad, sumsflower, she wrote a lot of fics on jealousy https://www.wattpad.com/story/377014569-kabhi-main-kabhi-tum-one-shots

I loved it absolutely,even i want to see Mustafa losing his wits behind Sharjeena but last main reunite kar dena plssmiley13.

I am not watching SMD,will binge watch after it ends bcs it has chances of sad ending smiley36.

i have literally read everything on Musjeena on wattpad,right now need more stories on themsmiley19

Justexploring thumbnail

Hello, guess what, I have started to write something on the similar grounds, what a coincidence. Unfortunately I can’t paste a hyperlink here, can anyone help

Edited by Justexploring - 3 days ago
Justexploring thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I loved it absolutely,even i want to see Mustafa losing his wits behind Sharjeena but last main reunite kar dena plssmiley13.

I am not watching SMD,will binge watch after it ends bcs it has chances of sad ending smiley36.

i have literally read everything on Musjeena on wattpad,right now need more stories on themsmiley19

I guess a newbie can’t post a hyperlink here. You will find my story on Wattpad with the title “Kabhi main, kabhi tum, kabhi voh”. The most recent one with all KMKT tags

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Justexploring

I guess a newbie can’t post a hyperlink here. You will find my story on Wattpad with the title “Kabhi main, kabhi tum, kabhi voh”. The most recent one with all KMKT tags

Here you go https://www.wattpad.com/story/379432489-kabhi-main-kabhi-tum-kabhi-voh

Will bookmark and read it smiley9

Tiara-p thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Justexploring

Hello, guess what, I have started to write something on the similar grounds, what a coincidence. Unfortunately I can’t paste a hyperlink here, can anyone help

I have checked this out and your writing is absolutely brilliant!Loved the way Mustafa is repenting and realising how wrong he has been.I would love to watch something like that in the show itselfsmiley13.Pls do continue smiley27