Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Watched both the episodes.

Sad times for musjeena smiley19. I can't blame any of them because both are over reacting. Mustafa used to work earlier too then why all of sudden sharjeena wants his all time and mustafa was not that much materialistic in past why all of sudden he is only thinking about money. I know both are over reacting but still i feel that they are not that wrong but halaat hi kuch aisy hain.

I want my happy musjeena back 🥺

Shaggy got a reality check smiley40

That was the highlight of the episode 😂🤣

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aina21

Sharjeena's father is an unreliable narrator. Mustafa has asked Sharjeena to go to his parents several times. Sharjeena doesn't want to leave him and Sharjeena's father will blame Mustafa for everything anyway. Did he stop her from going to Yumna's place you think he'll stop her from visiting his mom and why should Sharjeena listen if he said something like this. She should go if she wants to. It's also okay to not want a child but he's an idiot to say it so late when nothing could be done. If he would have said that he didn't want a child when she shared about her pregnancy they could have taken some steps but now it's too late and she's way too attached to the baby. And he never wanted this child from day 1. This is a big incompatibility.

He has always been hostile towards her parents, and they somewhat deserve it NGL! But yeah, he never directly asked her to not go to them. And I agree there is nothing wrong not wanting a child, but keeping your 'wishes' on the table this late and that too in such a manner is not ok! In a real life scenario, since this is actually close to real life, after the baby is born, since there is no choice of abortion now- the wife would be still skeptical of the fact that her husband never wanted to have that baby, judging his actions towards the child way too much which tends to disrupt their relationship, on the other hand the husband might live an entire life in the guilt that he actually said that about their child, now that he is attached to the child, or he might forever stay aloof with the child.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

I am kinda annoyed with both parties today. Mustafa, the man who never ever raised his voice with her, would find her perfect and absolutely flawless, suddenly has made her his punching bag and first to blame and vent out on when things go wrong anywhere. I get that he’s frustrated with money and feeling inadequate but at least he has to realise she’s his one and true support system, he can’t keep pushing her away.

At the same time, I also don’t understand Sharjeena. Why’s she so lifeless? Her world revolves around Mustafa but even she realises that he’s doing this for money and them so why not give him that understanding instead of having that long face about not getting enough time? Things were definitely not going to be rosy when he’s trying to make a name and establish a career. Having her pregnant obviously intensifies the situation and Mustafa forgetting her appointment was plain out of character.

As for asking her to leave her job, things can be said in anger but can her dad just stop calling smiley7

The promo I guess is him sitting on the road (?) in an attempt to stop her from leaving (?)

Good things : The story is moving fast at least otherwise even if for Musjeena, they’re pushing such scenes down our throat.

Secondly, and I’m really hoping the story ties this way is that I hope Mustafa will buy back his parents house. His entry back to the place he was thrown out of for money with his own money certainly would be very impactful.

All in all not a bad episode, but my MusJeena are both out of character.

Now since I have changed teams, I would like to try to defend Sharjeena, though I agree she is sometimes impractical about the financial issues. But now that she is pregnant she has different expectations, her dialogue about 'love attention and care' said exactly what she wanted. And also Mustafa's non acceptance towards the baby is something she is quite fearful of, with mustafa blowing the last straw with his dialogue in the promo. Not coming to her appointment, is almost similar to not being on time for yumna'a baby's akika, though that is different, but now that he has started forgetting about his commitments we can't really say anything.

And Him shouting at her repeatedly afer sometime, venting his frustration on her is not something that is helping his case. I don't agree about that he said about her job out of anger, it was an underlying thought of his, which just surfaced when he was angry, and shouting on her. She never asked him to leave his job when angry or upset about him coming late or not giving her time. So why is it always the husband asking the wife to leave her job, why is her job an 'option', while his job is a 'compulsion'? He has this wierd need to prove to everyone that he is not eating off his wife's money... because oh how shameful would that be right?! I don't get his need to prove it to the world, bhai jaise haalat hain abhi, work your way up, why is he in constant need to prove everyone wrong this particular instant? Samajhne do jisko jo samajhna hai, kisi aur ko galat saabit krne ke chakkar me breaking her heart again and again is wrong. And as far as I believe he takes her father's words in a very twisted way. The father might not shower roses at him, but his words also do not mean the harshest version, as mustafa takes them!

And I feel the 'phadda' hania was talking about, is going to be phadda between them. He was waiting for her to be back from the doctor's, so maybe there is going to be another argument about his coming late and her leaving without him (?)

I would love for him to buy that house and gift it to his parents! Shaggy has already started missing him, it would be so peaceful to see her thank him smiley36

Edited by Tara_memu12 - 5 days ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

when will adeel's flirting with natasha get known to rubab! i hope they don't forget about that - natasha seems MIA. Also, did they not do it sometime?

Adeel stealing from the company will be the least of rubab's problem when she finds out about Natasha smiley36

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Now since I have changed teams, I would like to try to defend Sharjeena, though I agree she is sometimes impractical about the financial issues. But now that she is pregnant she has different expectations, her dialogue about 'love attention and care' said exactly what she wanted. And also Mustafa's non acceptance towards the baby is something she is quite fearful of, with mustafa blowing the last straw with his dialogue in the promo. Not coming to her appointment, is almost similar to not being on time for yumna'a baby's akika, though that is different, but now that he has started forgetting about his commitments we can't really say anything.

And Him shouting at her repeatedly afer sometime, venting his frustration on her is not something that is helping his case. I don't agree about that he said about her job out of anger, it was an underlying thought of his, which just surfaced when he was angry, and shouting on her. She never asked him to leave his job when angry or upset about him coming late or not giving her time. So why is it always the husband asking the wife to leave her job, why is her job an 'option', while his job is a 'compulsion'? He has this wierd need to prove to everyone that he is not eating off his wife's money... because oh how shameful would that be right?! I don't get his need to prove it to the world, bhai jaise haalat hain abhi, work your way up, why is he in constant need to prove everyone wrong this particular instant? Samajhne do jisko jo samajhna hai, kisi aur ko galat saabit krne ke chakkar me breaking her heart again and again is wrong. And as far as I believe he takes her father's words in a very twisted way. The father might not shower roses at him, but his words also do not mean the harshest version, as mustafa takes them!

And I feel the 'phadda' hania was talking about, is going to be phadda between them. He was waiting for her to be back from the doctor's, so maybe there is going to be another argument about his coming late and her leaving without him (?)

I would love for him to buy that house and gift it to his parents! Shaggy has already started missing him, it would be so peaceful to see her thank him smiley36

Mustafa’s inferiority complex is so deep that even the normal things seem insulting to him now..remember ghar mein oil khatam ho gaya hai scene? He asked Sharjeena to pay smiley36 and not that her father is helping his case. So now he has internalised that money is so important that his entire personality has become that. Now that his pendulum has swung the entire 180, poor Sharju has to bear the brunt. He has forgotten to be emotionally available and thinks he’s doing right by her if he makes money because that’s all that matters.

I’m not blaming Sharjeena and I get that lack of his attention has made her more demanding. For someone whose husband used to dote on her, this distance especially at a time like this would eat her up.

I’m guessing Mustafa tum mujhe roothne mat dena will be realised now..because both are feeling so misunderstood that a jarring incident will only bring them back together

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Sharjeena isn’t unreasonable at all,she doesn’t need his time and attention all the time,she isn’t even asking for it,but the minimal time that he spends with Sharjeena could that not be only about the two of them,he is attending work calls in between a dinner,I don’t know about others but in my family it’s really frowned upon ,when you are finally having some time to spend with your family you do not spoil it by attending work calls and he could have just said he is busy and will call a bit later?And i guess we are forgetting that there has been a 3 months leap and Sharjeena has been tolerating this constantly.Sharjeena literally did a job,then did the house work,then cooked for his whole family and even after that prioritised Mustafa and gave him time,her expecting the same in return shouldn’t be considered asking for too much from him!One more thing that we seem to forget is that she is pregnant and at this time she needs more love and attention,but she isn’t even getting his minimal attention or affection and expecting her to be ok with it is like actually asking too much from her.I just want her out at this point.

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The promo left me seething,mujhe Mustafa ke sar pe danda marna hai and usse hosh main lana hai bassmiley17

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dil le lo..

Kya show hai story hai..

Its like real life playing in front of your eyes..

Not only Leads but even side characters also...

Seldomly you get such inticrated writers and such talented actors...

Never a single minute which bored since start...

Such a natural conflicts, progressions, setbacks,opportunities, growth, downfalls..

You just put finger on any character, and you will easily found them around you in real life...

Everything is as it should be..

Its not why, its thats how a person would behave..

Be it Mustafa, Sharjeena, Adeel, Rubab, Rubab father, Mustafa father, Mustafa mother, Sharjeena father...

I mean so close to reality. .

Will end again on same note..

Dil le lo yaar....

Writer ma'am, I would like to meet you once...

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Sharjeena isn’t unreasonable at all,she doesn’t need his time and attention all the time,she isn’t even asking for it,but the minimal time that he spends with Sharjeena could that not be only about the two of them,he is attending work calls in between a dinner,I don’t know about others but in my family it’s really frowned upon ,when you are finally having some time to spend with your family you do not spoil it by attending work calls and he could have just said he is busy and will call a bit later?And i guess we are forgetting that there has been a 3 months leap and Sharjeena has been tolerating this constantly.Sharjeena literally did a job,then did the house work,then cooked for his whole family and even after that prioritised Mustafa and gave him time,her expecting the same in return shouldn’t be considered asking for too much from him!One more thing that we seem to forget is that she is pregnant and at this time she needs more love and attention,but she isn’t even getting his minimal attention or affection and expecting her to be ok with it is like actually asking too much from her.I just want her out at this point.

Exactly!! The amount of insecurities and tensions a to be mother has is countless. The support of a partner throughout is extremely necessary, but most women don't get it. But just because most women don't, it does not mean it's ok or normal to be ignored at such a crucial time. I get his need to earn and provide for them, but exactly how love is not enough to raise a kid, money is also not all that is needed to raise a kid! The meal time call is what irritated me the most, when he could have said clearly that he will call back in 15 minutes. His words "nahi main busy nahi hu" and walking away, kind of flashed that spending time with his wife was not important to him anymore, and if he can take Murtaza uncle's simple words to some complex meaning in his normal mood swing, then sharjeena is fking pregnant- ofcourse she overthinks it, and she has been living through that for months now, how can she not be upset? I have been through such a phase when I was a dropper student, and due to work commitments my father and siblings weren't home much at the time, it was just me and my mom and she was also a working woman so naturally she couldn't give me much time. Now since I had no social interactions as such, I used to expect that she and I can have conversations, like really long ones, but she did not have the time and it used to upset me. When I look at sharjeena I realise, living alone in that house for an entire day, nobody to talk to(Because you cannot talk on the phone all day, or you cannot visit people everyday, all day!) It's eventually just you in your home and it can get frustrating, it's real!

Edited by Tara_memu12 - 4 days ago