Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

For a moment, after watching yesterday’s episode, I thought Ifti was under influence and then only Adeel made me realize that it was Ifti being sad and broken smiley29smiley37. What great acting smiley36

Also why are they playing ‘Main haar giyan’ on Shaggy-Ifti these days? Are we supposed to believe that these are the zaalim days of two old and bechara parents whose sons are busy with wives and their other shenanigans? smiley5

Thank god we didn’t have Murtaza scenes on 10000000th time blabbering of how Ifti broke his promise to take care of Jeena.

And at what speed did Yumna Bilal conceive and deliver? My boyfriend was dumbstruck after hearing Yumna had a kid, all he said was that do these guys even do the deed or is it a case of some flying sperm impregnated Yumna? smiley29

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 5 days ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just watched today's episode! Very little screen time for Musjeena, but made a lot of progress in their equation - getting more estranged smiley22

Everything about the Adeel part of the episode, I loved!! He's going to lose everything - His good son persona is already shattered and the house of cards his mom built with all the goodness she thought her darling son possessed is coming crashing down!! I like seeing karma get to people even if that's rare in the real world!

Just wondering with Musjeena's relationship on the rocks, where his parents are going to find a home! Perhaps with Sidra?

Mustafa is getting borderline irritating now - I hate the fact that he brought up her quitting her job and I don't like how he gets angry with her for something her father tells him!! And what's even worse is he promises to be there for an appointment and doesn't have the responsibility to do so or the courtesy to call and cancel - like how hard is it to set a reminder on his phone and then either go for the appt or tell her to go ahead if he's busy! Dude doesn't want the baby - but didn't think that could be possible when he stuck it into her?! ..I was supporting him yesterday but today he got on my nerves too.

I think she should just make progress in her career - get a promotion and go stay with her parents - i don't know what the norm is in Pak but in India women typically anyway go to their parents place for the first delivery no?

I'd like them to show her work until she delivers her baby and then take care of it - Mustafa can go behind his money and do what he wants - I was waiting for him to draw the line - i dont have a problem with him working hard and establishing his career but pretending like sharjeena is a burden and so is the baby is kinda not good. He lost my respect today :)

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

when will adeel's flirting with natasha get known to rubab! i hope they don't forget about that - natasha seems MIA. Also, did they not do it sometime?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why is mustafa looking like a guest artist in his own show. .... Adeels track is interesting but the leads - only scene we get is him going money and money and her going mujhe bas pyaar chahiye.... It's been 3 or 4 episodes now and we are literally going in circles

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I feel that sharjeena shouldn't go to her father's house as well, that guy is irritating. I get his concern for his daughter but why can't he understand the fact that him playing the tape of 'heere jaisi beti aur nakara damad" on loop is not helping Sharjeena at all-if anything, it's just creating more problems!

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Why is mustafa looking like a guest artist in his own show. .... Adeels track is interesting but the leads - only scene we get is him going money and money and her going mujhe bas pyaar chahiye.... It's been 3 or 4 episodes now and we are literally going in circles

I guess in this week's episode they did this on purpose- not showing musjeena scenes- to create a feeling of detachment. I mean not seeing them today (in one frame, for a long time), especially not a happy scene, I could feel the distance that they are trying to portray. The only scene where they had a normal conversation was the meal scene, and in that too mustafa started talking on the phone.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Just watched today's episode! Very little screen time for Musjeena, but made a lot of progress in their equation - getting more estranged smiley22

Everything about the Adeel part of the episode, I loved!! He's going to lose everything - His good son persona is already shattered and the house of cards his mom built with all the goodness she thought her darling son possessed is coming crashing down!! I like seeing karma get to people even if that's rare in the real world!

Just wondering with Musjeena's relationship on the rocks, where his parents are going to find a home! Perhaps with Sidra?

Mustafa is getting borderline irritating now - I hate the fact that he brought up her quitting her job and I don't like how he gets angry with her for something her father tells him!! And what's even worse is he promises to be there for an appointment and doesn't have the responsibility to do so or the courtesy to call and cancel - like how hard is it to set a reminder on his phone and then either go for the appt or tell her to go ahead if he's busy! Dude doesn't want the baby - but didn't think that could be possible when he stuck it into her?! ..I was supporting him yesterday but today he got on my nerves too.

I think she should just make progress in her career - get a promotion and go stay with her parents - i don't know what the norm is in Pak but in India women typically anyway go to their parents place for the first delivery no?

I'd like them to show her work until she delivers her baby and then take care of it - Mustafa can go behind his money and do what he wants - I was waiting for him to draw the line - i dont have a problem with him working hard and establishing his career but pretending like sharjeena is a burden and so is the baby is kinda not good. He lost my respect today :)

Word to everything especially the part that Mustafa is borderline annoying now. Getting a good and qualified wife for free and then taking things granted is not cool. He’s a good man, and I hope he realizes it soon. I understand that life hasn’t been easy with him but being middle class parents Shaggy-Ifti weren’t wrong either to expect him to work and be independent while all they saw him do is sleep and eat, it’s not surprising that they stopped expecting anything from him and just supported their only source of pride Adeel. In brown families especially households with unstable financial conditions you won’t see anyone liking what Mustafa used to do before, so what exactly was he thinking? He never did anything for his old struggling parents and now when they kicked him out, he’s venting out the frustrations on his pregnant wife.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

How can he just say that he does not want the child? And if that was the case He could have said it earlier! After all these months telling her, or infact screaming at her that he has no interest is so not done! And if she is over 5 months, which I believe she is, she cannot even go ahead with an abortion -and why should she? Why now? Just Imagine-the man you love, the father of your to be child says he has no interest in having that child, and you will have to have that child anyway-i don't think such scarrs go away that easily that he apologises once and it just gets ok....mustafa has to work his way back to Sharjeena if they are showing happy ending - there is no way a plain apology will fix this particular statement!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Both Mustafa and Sharjeena are annoying now, she is too bland to be likable and he is too egoistic for no reason. Adeel, Rubab and Basit are more interesting smiley16

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

How can he just say that he does not want the child? And if that was the case He could have said it earlier! After all these months telling her, or infact screaming at her that he has no interest is so not done! And if she is over 5 months, which I believe she is, she cannot even go ahead with an abortion -and why should she? Why now? Just Imagine-the man you love, the father of your to be child says he has no interest in having that child, and you will have to have that child anyway-i don't think such scarrs go away that easily that he apologises once and it just gets ok....mustafa has to work his way back to Sharjeena if they are showing happy ending - there is no way a plain apology will fix this particular statement!

Tar ke taluqat pe, roya na tu na main

Typical Farhat Ishtiaq, chaddar mei lipti huyi auraat and egoistic maard, thank god we do not have Khizar and Sara for new generation in this show smiley36