Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

and his dialogue to salman at college " tumne jaise hi iske baare socha , vaise hi m yha pahucha" smiley37

That was such a cool entry aur phir Sitara ne pura puncture kar diya uske ego ko. Rota hua wapas gaya.smiley36 Haath kaise pakda us lafange ka. smiley37

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Someone on twitter said Qasim and Nimmi could potentially have a great, true angsty marriage. So true and it will be a real hate to love story. I’d watch it if they ever dove into it

Edited by princessjojo - 18 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

and his dialogue to salman at college " tumne jaise hi iske baare socha , vaise hi m yha pahucha" smiley37

But the scene mein salman stole the show with his sticking out his tongue at salar, when Sitara pulled him away. smiley37

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roopshas1

That was such a cool entry aur phir Sitara ne pura puncture kar diya uske ego ko. Rota hua wapas gaya.smiley36 Haath kaise pakda us lafange ka. smiley37

honestly I’m ready for another round of jealousy. I love jealous Salar and ab to aur maza ayega since they live in the same bedroom

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Someone in twitter said Qasim and Nimmi could potentially have a great, true angsty marriage. So true and it will be a real hate to love story. I’d watch it if they ever dove into it

Kaffara season 2

I'll be team qasim. He's really looking 🔥

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

But the scene mein salman stole the show with his sticking out his tongue at salar, when Sitara pulled him away. smiley37

that scene was hilarious ... smiley37
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

yh sitara ne tahir ko yh kyu nhi btaya ki uske pass evidence h ? lgta h credit share nhi krna chahti tahir ke sath smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

honestly I’m ready for another round of jealousy. I love jealous Salar and ab to aur maza ayega since they live in the same bedroom

jealous salar ki baat hi alag h ... usko topic se hatke baat pe jealousy hoti h smiley37
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

i love his jealousy dialogues " pehle aise aise krke bola tha ki yh hmara personal matter h .. or ab keh rhi h uska or salman ka matter h "smiley37
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i love his jealousy dialogues " pehle aise aise krke bola tha ki yh hmara personal matter h .. or ab keh rhi h uska or salman ka matter h "smiley37

That entire conversation between Salar and Junaid was too funny. Junaid was like, dude, let me give him a reality check. Lekin banda already logon ke paas mohabbat ka naam lete fir raha hain.