Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Schrute

Exactly, we cannot base our judgement on the ultimate result. She has been through a lot. Imagine the helplessness she would have felt at walima whre she was accussed of trapping a rich guy, of being left at the alter, a that rich sarfira guy crashing your wedding with no intentions to marry you and then your family forcing you to marry your cousin who you despise from heart, and your brother not trusting you over others,tothe point whre you lose uour will to live.I would have been suffocated. How has sitara not passed out once with all the trauma. Because i definitely would have.

This. smiley27So true. We love Salar because we are getting insights into his head but if you look from Sitara's perspective, this is the guy who has broken her trust twice, once at the bedroom badnaami and walima, and then after she trusted him again, at their wedding with the deal and the zid talk. It is a miracle that Sitara is still holding up. I do not condone her caustic language but I do get where she is coming from.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

give me some updates please

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

salar has just too many flaws .. i don't like how rudely he behaves with saba and junaid sometimes ... he takes people's love for granted coz he is aware about the fact they no one will ever leave him ..

but with sitara it is different .. he knows she can leave him if he is going to behave in a certain way ...

This too. He says that he is lonely and honestly, I am not denying that he must have felt very lonely growing up. But if he actually looks around, he will find that he always had people who loved him. Minus his mother whom I really don't understand, his dad, his sis, his nani (despite her current anger) and Junaid, his BFF and BIL, all love him. My opinion is that with Sitara, he feels a genuine connection. Like an intimacy that he had never felt or experienced before. And it shows. The way anytime Sitara softens a bit or shows that she cares for him, he is usually over the moon. It is a bit childish but I think he is very attracted to Sitara's feminine warmth and care. Like that coffee, the food, the blanket. And the standing up to another man and declaring that this is their own personal matter. That is subconsciously wife like things in his mind. Someone that is only and solely for him. It helps that Sitara comes with a very pretty and attractive packaging that he is also physically attracted together with guts and brains. He knows that if he wants to experience that emotional intimacy again, he needs to behave in a certain way otherwise he will not get what he wants.

Edited by roopshas1 - 18 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

This too. He says that he is lonely and honestly, I am not denying that he must have felt very lonely growing up. But if he actually looks around, he will find that he always had people who loved him. Minus his mother whom I really don't understand, his dad, his sis, his nani (despite her current anger) and Junaid, his BFF and BIL, all love him. My opinion is that with Sitara, he feels a genuine connection. Like an intimacy that he had never felt or experienced before. And it shows. The way anytime Sitara softens a bit or shows that she cares for him, he is usually over the moon. It is a bit childish but I think he is very attracted to Sitara's feminine warmth and care. Like that coffee, the food, the blanket. And the standing up to another man and declaring that this is their own personal matter. That is subconsciously wife like things in his mind. Someone that is only and solely for him. It helps that Sitara comes with a very pretty and attractive packaging that he is also physically attracted together with guts and brains. He knows that if he wants to experience that emotional intimacy again, he needs to behave in a certain way otherwise he will not get what he wants.

I agree ... along with that , i feel he felt good and some kind of achievement whenever he protected sitara in Hyderabad , considering he has always been the one being protected at home ...

so afterwards he wanted only be the one protecting her , he used to get jealous if some one else is helping her ... like remember that scene when sitara went with Qasim somewhere and salar went mad ....

roopshas1 thumbnail

I agree ... along with that , i feel he felt good and some kind of achievement whenever he protected sitara in Hyderabad , considering he has always been the one being protected at home ...

so afterwards he wanted only be the one protecting her , he used to get jealous if some one else is helping her ... like remember that scene when sitara went with Qasim somewhere and salar went mad ....

LMAO. This guy even got jealous of Zohaib when Sitara wanted him to stand up for her. He was like watch me bae, I am going stand up and wring someone's neck today and slap him just because you wanted me to.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

LMAO. This guy even got jealous of Zohaib when Sitara wanted him to stand up for her. He was like watch me bae, I am going stand up and wring someone's neck today and slap him just because you wanted me to.

that scene cracked me up whenever salar used to feel jealous of salman .... sitara ki admission kradi , toh kaise aag lg gyi thi smiley37
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Salar's jealousy has no boundaries smiley37

acha hua taya ko sitara se lagav nhi tha , vrna salar ne taya se bhi jealous ho jana tha smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

yh Geo Tv ko kya ho gya h smiley37

caption dekho

https://youtube.com/shorts/5H5d_rYJDWs?si=gt3wBlhIIjQDkm0o

roopshas1 thumbnail

that scene cracked me up whenever salar used to feel jealous of salman .... sitara ki admission kradi , toh kaise aag lg gyi thi smiley37

That was so funny because bhai woh uska cousin hai. Kya ek saath mil jul nahi sakte wo. And then bam, you realise that he is getting angry over Salman. smiley36 Salman of all people.smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

That was so funny because bhai woh uska cousin hai. Kya ek saath mil jul nahi sakte wo. And then bam, you realise that he is getting angry over Salman. smiley36 Salman of all people.smiley37

and his dialogue to salman at college " tumne jaise hi iske baare socha , vaise hi m yha pahucha" smiley37