Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Now we know they sleep on the same bed

Sitara asexual hai 😂😂

I was almost hoping she would run her hand through his hair while watching him sleep

omg samee lol i thought the same .. it would have been soo cute yarrrr
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

it seems i missed quite a lot ... in Hyderabad , phupho once stopped khala bi on bus and at house to not say rubbish about sitara as she is his dead brother's beti ... i thought even if they treat think sitara as a servant but they don't hate her ... but looking at it now , these people are pure evil ... they just can't tolerate sitara living a better life ...

it seems there is reason Sitara liked her name , that she will shine no matter wherever she goes ....

I think that was a case of Phupho defending members of her mayka from Khala Bi who is part of her sasural with some residual affection for her late younger brother thrown in. But overall, Phupho was never particularly fond of Sitara or even Zohaib and only tolerated them because they didn't live with her. In return too, neither Sitara nor Zohaib were fond of Phupho either, so I guess that evened out. It was just that what happened to Sitara was unfortunate. Phupho herself knew about what Nimi did, Suraiya pretty much confronted Nimi in front of her. And now that even Salar had said it, Najma should be able to add 2 and 2 together. But Nimi is apparently her favourite child and it shows.

True about Sitara's name.smiley10

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

mujhe Qasim ka revenge mode smjh nhi aa rha .. what is he trying to prove ... ? sitara ke sath bad behavior ka badla le rha h ? ya khud ka revenge ?

itna konsa pyar tha isko sitara se ?

I'm so happy jo bhi hy nimi k sath kute wali honi chahiye ... i hate that bish and even actress too donno lol
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

it seems i missed quite a lot ... in Hyderabad , phupho once stopped khala bi on bus and at house to not say rubbish about sitara as she is his dead brother's beti ... i thought even if they treat think sitara as a servant but they don't hate her ... but looking at it now , these people are pure evil ... they just can't tolerate sitara living a better life ...

it seems there is reason Sitara liked her name , that she will shine no matter wherever she goes ....

At that time phupo needed Sitara to help her in the wedding. Sitara was already upset with phupo and with all her false bravado and pride wasn't willing to go for the wedding. Phupo also didn't want her in the wedding. But the maid they wanted to take was asking too much money, so phupo thought taking Sitara would work out cheaper. At the same time she knew she couldn't afford upsetting Sitara n hence wld support her. Kiran even said kaam ke waqt gadhe ko baap banane ka suna tha, first time gadhi (they all were so mean to her!) ko beti banate dekha hai.

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

This show isn't ending this soon. smiley4 There are no teasers of a new show yet. Also many times we thought this show is going to end and it was always getting longer.

I agree . It would've been a great chance for Salar to clear Sitara's name. But sadly Silara chose to go for a date.. which wasn't a bad idea.. as we got to see them as they were in Haidarabad. smiley27

Now that Sahiba is going to be exposed.. I think it will be time for another misunderstanding between leads.. over Sitara's meeting with Zayan. Also Salman may attempt something. smiley5

I want to see Nimi dealing with her new life. And Kiran getting married to Salman.

I think this show can easily cross 100 episodes. smiley4

Don't worry there would be more moments where he can do that and that will for sure happen. Abhi kiran ki shadi aka badnami bachi hay I'm sure they gonna go there and tab he gonna clear it all ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Queeen

I'm so happy jo bhi hy nimi k sath kute wali honi chahiye ... i hate that bish and even actress too donno lol

this actress is realy made for vamp roles ... smiley37

i really can't picture her in positive roles

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
While i agree nimmi is intolerable, and i absolutely hate her to tge core, even in dil hi toh hai ,she was intolerable and had no redemption arc. But she did a nice role in Noor jahan, and that's when i realise that actor is good
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Schrute

While i agree nimmi is intolerable, and i absolutely hate her to tge core, even in dil hi toh hai ,she was intolerable and had no redemption arc. But she did a nice role in Noor jahan, and that's when i realise that actor is good

I think my hate grew too after watching Dil hi to hai...yahan to Nimmi ko itna kuch krne ka chance bhi nhi milla...jitni tbhai usne wahan end tk kri hai. Also I cant imagine her in a positive role ever

Schrute thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was watching ep 25, and realised walima was not the only place he humiliated her, he did the same in her qatar wala nikah, then sent phone and car, without caring for the consequences, and at that time he was just trying to get over his guilt of destroying her life over a misunderstanding(maybe deep down inside he was in love with her but he ignored how she would have felt as she lost her self respect which was one thing that was her own. He repeatedly in a bid to clear his conscience did a lot of thing taht ultimately had a nefative impact on her and her image. She even pleaded in the restaurant to bring back her relations( i no way support her relatives, but i kind of understand how important a family even for namesake is for an orphan) but he said that wo toh main nahi kar skte. So sitara's mistrust for salar is goes deep down, and deal and zid wali baat was just expanded that distrust. So people berating her for her actions should watch earlier episodes as well to understand what a broken person Sitara is rn.
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Schrute

in Noor Jahan also , till end i was seeing her as a vamp but after sumbul's marriage , i realised she was not that bad ... her every expression gives a villian type vibe ...