Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

smiley37smiley37 yh kaisa kafarra h bhai

It is his anjaam. He has to either get paralyzed, or die, or get jailed, or become mad smiley39. These are the biggest punishments which villains get in dramas.smiley36

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

It is his anjaam. He has to either get paralyzed, or die, or get jailed, or become mad smiley39. These are the biggest punishments which villains get in dramas.smiley36

nahi yaar mera favourite character h salaman , marna thodi h hmne ..

par itna smart dikhaya h ki kahi nahi phasta yeh.... or kamal ki baat h iske kaand koi pakad hi nahi pata ... smiley36

sahiba hi na shoot krade .. kyuki isi ne bola tha vo log baat nhi krte smiley37

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 18 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Par Salman maar definitely khayega Sahiba se smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Par Salman maar definitely khayega Sahiba se smiley37

I definitely want Sahiba to go after Salman. Yehi iska kuchh bigad sakti hai. smiley26

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Maybe he opens his own videography business but keeps it under Sikandar Group name. That could work if he is taking over the entire company.

LMAO. The way men get enamoured with Sitara easily and she easily got several marital prospects. No wonder Salar had to insult her as a mamuli shakal wali mulazma because even he knows that that is not the case. Salar will have to keep fighting off men even into his 50s by the way things are going. smiley36

I was so glad that Sitara and Salar both ignored her family. Good for them. They were so affected by Sitara and Salar's absence while those two didn't even give them attention beyond 5 seconds after the phone call ended. I think only Zohaib getting into trouble will bring them back into long term interaction with her family.

I think Sitara's love language is acts of service. Add to this that she understands her worth or value as a family member in terms of utility or ability to contribute. No wonder she prefers Salar when he needs her. It gives her the sense that she is needed and is able to do something and that gives her happiness.

In yesterday's romantic scene i felt there was a hint of Salar going back to wildlife photography, which is a different league altogether. Since it's more a freelance type, they cld show Salar helping his dad in his business as well as pursuing his passion.

Also this thought did cross my mind that maybe Sitara thinks she's not worthy of Salar as in she has nothing to offer him and that dialogue when saba tells her ke tum salar se mohabbat karti ho and she said mohabbat toh kisi bhi useless person so ho jati hai, she meant herself. She sees Salar's potential and even without having achieved much she considers himself a successful person. So yes for her to help him in any ways makes her feel needed. Even in Hyderabad she was so happy when salar said she had done ehsaan on him.

Edited by khamosshhh - 18 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

His main characteristic is that he's greedy. So his Kaffara will probably be that he's left broke with no one willing to help him financially.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I definitely want Sahiba to go after Salman. Yehi iska kuchh bigad sakti hai. smiley26

fasake bhi bura gya sahiba ko smiley37

yh jo salman ki baat manta h , panauti lg jati h usko ...

Salar , nimmi , sitara , zohaib and ab sahiba bhi smiley37

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 18 days ago
roopshas1 thumbnail

fasake bhi bura gya sahiba ko smiley37

yh jo salman ki baat manta h , vo fasta hi h ...

Salar , nimmi , sitara , zohaib and ab sahiba bhi smiley37

Exactly. That is exactly why I want Sahiba to go after him. Wo jo psycho hai na, Salar aur Sitara dono ka badla bhi le legi. smiley26

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

In yesterday's romantic scene i felt there was a hint of Salar going back to wildlife photography, which is a different league altogether. Since it's more a freelance type, they cld show Salar helping his dad in his business as well as pursuing his passion.

Also this thought did cross my mind that maybe Sitara thinks she's not worthy of Salar as in she has nothing to offer him and that dialogue when saba tells her ke tum salar se mohabbat karti ho and she said mohabbat toh kisi bhi useless person so ho jati hai, she meant herself. She sees Salar's potential and even without having achieved much she considers himself a successful person. So yes for her to help him in any ways makes her feel needed. Even in Hyderabad she was so happy when salar said she had done ehsaan on him.

I always took that statement that Sitara made about loving a useless person to be regarding herself. In context, to Salar and Saba, that might have sounded like she was talking about Salar but she was probably talking about herself. She wants to be needed and useful.

I want Salar to take over his dad's business because that would allow himself to go for his true passion - photography and animal welfare. Right now, what he is doing to earn is also a compromise. Wedding photography was not what he wanted to do and as you said given the freelance nature of wildlife photography, he is going to need a very high income to fund that lifestyle.

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe Sahiba track is over. But Nimmi suffering will last till the end. smiley15 And I don't get it how Qasim is farigh insan.that shaadi and all.. he should've searched for a job.

Yes. Kiran Tai ,Taya , Zohaib.. and even Zoya need to get karma. smiley15

true. Qasim kaha innocent hai. & what did Nimmi do to him to mistreat her this badly? Doesn’t make sense except to show she thought she was beauty queen worthy of someone like Salar & end up with torturing pauper like Qasim