Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Yesss!!! He should. Naam aur fame se aap bhag nhi skte. Its also a kind of responsibility. Both parents and son should come on a mid point. Tahir ka way galt tha ..but andaze to sahi the naa...Salar k calibre ki job nhi hai ye. I realy want him to accept his dad buisness, kuch aesa solution jis mein uska passion bhi ho, aur dad ka standard bhi naa khrab ho.

Zyan ko itna easily bardasht nhi krega Salar, they will show that kind of angle..isley Zayan ki aankho mein sitara k ley admiration thi. Mehreen ka dimag to dour dour tk theek hota nazar nhi aa rha ..infact u hear her words, " chla hi jata to acha hota" what kind of mom she is.

Ek point aur hai, Sitara didnt go to Nimmi shadi, na hi use family aur zohaib ka khyal aaya. I think ab koi kya sochta hai use fark nhi pdta. But I realy want Qasim , Salar sitara face off.

On the side note... I think Sitara has some kind of fetish with " bechara gareeb ladka" . Salar ne itna kuch kya...madam ko koi fark nhi pda. Aur ab uski aankhon aur smile mein wahi pehle wala affection and mohabbat nazar aa rhi hai.

Maybe Salar in trouble turn her on.smiley37

Maybe he opens his own videography business but keeps it under Sikandar Group name. That could work if he is taking over the entire company.

LMAO. The way men get enamoured with Sitara easily and she easily got several marital prospects. No wonder Salar had to insult her as a mamuli shakal wali mulazma because even he knows that that is not the case. Salar will have to keep fighting off men even into his 50s by the way things are going. smiley36

I was so glad that Sitara and Salar both ignored her family. Good for them. They were so affected by Sitara and Salar's absence while those two didn't even give them attention beyond 5 seconds after the phone call ended. I think only Zohaib getting into trouble will bring them back into long term interaction with her family.

I think Sitara's love language is acts of service. Add to this that she understands her worth or value as a family member in terms of utility or ability to contribute. No wonder she prefers Salar when he needs her. It gives her the sense that she is needed and is able to do something and that gives her happiness.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

zoya is just giving back to nimi for what she tried doing with her ...infact zoya ne toh salman ki help ki thi taki zohaib salar sitara ka rishta tudwa de ... don't from where nimmi's hatred came from ...

but i think kuch toh pkka hoga zoya ke sath bhi .. nimmi hi kuch karegi

Exactly. Zoya tried to help and even now she is sympathetic. Nimi is just a vile person. In fact, Zoya repeatedly advised her to marry Sitara off to Qasim and even helped Salman when she thought that he was working online. Nimi just wanted to ruin Sitara's life. I often wonder how Najma hurt Shahida because the way Shahida talks about it so bitterly and the way Ehtisham equated Nimi's behaviour with Zoya to Najma's with Shahida and Sitara's mother. Nimi just wants to blame someone right now.

roopshas1 thumbnail

but it was kinda funny how she thought how readily zoya will accept nimmi as her bhabhi , jaise apas m kitni banti h in logo ki

Exactly. Phupho had always spoilt Nimi and she sees Nimi through her own perception. Plus I find it hilarious that Phupho is talking about how they have given Zoya so much respect. Zoya is not only her DIL but also her late husband's sister's daughter. That house is her mother's mayka, her mama and nana's home. Moreover, she stopped Ehtisham from leaving home and this chudail was claiming that Zoya is the one hurting the family. I want Phupho to have hew own customised comeuppance.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Exactly. Zoya tried to help and even now she is sympathetic. Nimi is just a vile person. In fact, Zoya repeatedly advised her to marry Sitara off to Qasim and even helped Salman when she thought that he was working online. Nimi just wanted to ruin Sitara's life. I often wonder how Najma hurt Shahida because the way Shahida talks about it so bitterly and the way Ehtisham equated Nimi's behaviour with Zoya to Najma's with Shahida and Sitara's mother. Nimi just wants to blame someone right now.

but it doesn't make any sense .. forced logic lg rha h ... the way these people have been treating sitara is simply inhuman .... tbh i dont like ehtesham much .. i see no regret and shame on anyone's face after nimmi was exposed ... not a single person felt a teeny tiny sympathy for sitara ... ek dusre ki life barbad krke alag hi thrill milta h in logo ko ..

Zoya genuinely wanted to invest in her in laws relation .... but the way all of them brush her off made her realize that they don't deserve her real feelings

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 18 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Exactly. Phupho had always spoilt Nimi and she sees Nimi through her own perception. Plus I find it hilarious that Phupho is talking about how they have given Zoya so much respect. Zoya is not only her DIL but also her late husband's sister's daughter. That house is her mother's mayka, her mama and nana's home. Moreover, she stopped Ehtisham from leaving home and this chudail was claiming that Zoya is the one hurting the family. I want Phupho to have hew own customised comeuppance.

but after all this happened , i see no remorse on Phupho's face ... either the acting was poor or she literally felt nothing ... but her whole family is selfish so there is nothing strange i guess
roopshas1 thumbnail

but after all this happened , i see no remorse on Phupho's face ... either the acting was poor or she literally felt nothing ... but her whole family is selfish so there is nothing strange i guess

Maybe that is what they want to show. That that side of the family is immensely selfish and borderline cruel and abusive. If they has regretted it, they would have apologised to Sitara and Salar but that side of the family really wants to get on the bullet train to self-destruction. Not even private expressions of regret. Phupho disliked Sitara even in the beginning. She kept telling her that if she wasn't her late brother's child, she would have never forgiven her.

I do not think this Ahmed-Siddiqui family will ever have any regrets in regards to Sitara. To them, she was a good riddance. The only regret they have is that she got married into wealth and is now out of their reach. That is all. I think even Sitara realises this and is cutting them off. Like now that Taya has given her blessings, she seems to have found peace in that regard and she is thinking about them less and less.

I do not like Ehtisham much either but he has a more decent person amongst several inhumanes and that is what saves him from my ire. Plus I like Zoya.

roopshas1 thumbnail

but it doesn't make any sense .. forced logic lg rha h ... the way these people have been treating sitara is simply inhuman .... tbh i dont like ehtesham much .. i see no regret and shame on anyone's face after nimmi was exposed ... not a single person felt a teeny tiny sympathy for sitara ... ek dusre ki life barbad krke alag hi thrill milta h in logo ko ..

Zoya genuinely wanted to invest in her in laws relation .... but the way all of them brush her off made her realize that they don't deserve her real feelings

Spot on regarding that the way Nimi used to speak to her like she was a maid that her brother has brought in even though Zoya was so sweet and trying to treat her as a little stubborn and somewhat wayward younger sister in the beginning. It is good that Zoya knows how to protect herself. Well most of the time that is.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Maybe that is what they want to show. That that side of the family is immensely selfish and borderline cruel and abusive. If they has regretted it, they would have apologised to Sitara and Salar but that side of the family really wants to get on the bullet train to self-destruction. Not even private expressions of regret. Phupho disliked Sitara even in the beginning. She kept telling her that if she wasn't her late brother's child, she would have never forgiven her.

I do not think this Ahmed-Siddiqui family will ever have any regrets in regards to Sitara. To them, she was a good riddance. The only regret they have is that she got married into wealth and is now out of their reach. That is all. I think even Sitara realises this and is cutting them off. Like now that Taya has given her blessings, she seems to have found peace in that regard and she is thinking about them less and less.

I do not like Ehtisham much either but he has a more decent person amongst several inhumanes and that is what saves him from my ire. Plus I like Zoya.

i agree ...

you know in first few episodes i was under impression ki taya is like any other guardian who genuinely cares for Sitara and taya taai m fights hoti hongi just like in Vivah movie smiley36

but Taya toh sbse bada hypocrite nikla by god ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Spot on regarding that the way Nimi used to speak to her like she was a maid that her brother has brought in even though Zoya was so sweet and trying to treat her as a little stubborn and somewhat wayward younger sister in the beginning. It is good that Zoya knows how to protect herself. Well most of the time that is.

Ehtesham is looking good so far coz he got a wife like zoya who knows how to handle him and his family .... vrna jaise inn logo ke halat h kisi ne shadi krni nhi thi ... smiley39
roopshas1 thumbnail

Ehtesham is looking good so far coz he got a wife like zoya who knows how to handle him and his family .... vrna jaise inn logo ke halat h kisi ne shadi krni nhi thi ... smiley39

True. I think Zoya chose Ehtisham because she knows she can control him. Like not in a bad way. In a good way actually.