Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

BTW ye Zoya nimmi ke reference mein 3 ladkon ki baat karti hai. One is Salar, the other is Qasim, who's the 3rd one? 🤔

teesre ka mujhe pta nahi ... yh bolti h shayd vo

salman ki family naago se bhari padi h jo bhi kaho.. bahu bhi nagin hi aai h

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

After getting nimmi shadi scene, koi bhi nhi bdl rha..sb wese hi hain. Ye sb kb theek honge? I was too expecting to Sitara truth come out infront of everyone, maybe koi aur gathering dikhayn. Kiran k scandal k baad open krein.

Love all salar sitara scene from yesterday epi...ok mohabbat ka iqraar mt do ...but give us their cute scenes❤️

Aur what is wrong with Sitara? Asking Sakar hmare bedroom ki baat kis ne btai usko. ..sb k samne khud hi aesa behaviour rkhti hai .even told his dad herself k mein chli jaungi.

Jo bhi ho they have no intimate realtion....pakistan k tv pr itni hi permission allow hoti hai...with salman dailouge aaps mein koi baat nhi hai, and Sahiba point out ..koi rishta nhi rkhna chahti .basically ye hi keh rhi

Next track maybe

Zayan ka naam nhi le gi sitara, aur salar must wanna know, how she come to know everything...is cheez ko extend kr skte hain. Salar trust krta hai Sitara ko...but agr zyan se call pr baat krte dekha, ya kahi milte hue ..jealousy mein naraz to zrur hoga.

Will Salar career as photographer continue? It is realy not safe for him. Because of his father status, he has many enemies. Kahan uske dad uske sath guards bhejte the, kaha wo itna vulnerable phur rha hai.

Agr emotinal drama k ley life attempt dikhana hai, to it must be Sahiba or her family. Aur kisi k pass itna solid reason hai naa to sources.

Qasim will make nimmi life hell...the girl has no guilt. Plan to nimmi ne hi kya tha..Qasim chup rha tha apne advantage k ley..maybe he want to make her confess infront of everyone. Perhaps, he will contact sitara now

I honestly feel that Salar should be more mindful of his own status and responsibilities. Given how vulnerable he was with regards to what happened with Sahiba, he really should pull up his socks and become more socially aware. This lack of social awareness was what led him to publicly humiliate Sitara and everything that has happened to her afterwards. Even Sitara needs to learn her new social boundaries. She did learn in case of Saba and Junaid and she will need to learn it as a member of Sikandar family that has business and wealth but is now also aspiring for political power.

In case of Zayan and hiding things, even Salar himself did so initially. He did not tell Sitara that he is going to Zayan's party. I think Salar will understand but will not like it. He is very territorial and possessive in regards to Sitara. I don't think misunderstanding will be there but Salar will probably feel powerless and hurt that Sitara had to bow to the person who harassed her to protect him. Much of Salar's own clout had been a reflection of his father's protection and wealth and the moment he began disassociating himself to carve out his own identity as people around him have begun presuming it is so because he no longer has his father's protection or financial support and all this is happening because people are not scared of repercussions from Tahir Sikandar. Do you remember that conversation that Junaid and Sitara had about a man's ego being satisfied when he is able to protect and provide for his wife? I am thinking that this is heading towards that direction. Salar needs to step up. How that will happen? As of I now I dunno. But Salar needs to understand that the circles he moves in will are cruel and unforgiving and the only reason his mother was accepted and treated with a modicum of respect was because of his father's wealth and clout.

On the converse, Tahir and Mehreen need to learn to appreciate Salar for who he is. Mehreen is a semi-gone case, so I can see no semblance of a happy family without SiLaar moving out to their own place. Tahir is more sensible and will over time accept Sitara as his bahu. Right now, his protection and partial acceptance comes from a place of sympathy and genuine respect for Sitara as a person but that needs to turn into affection if he wants SiLaar and any future grandchildren to be born under his roof.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

After watching salman attitude yesterday. .he should get married to Sahiba. Both shaitan deserve eachother

salman will marry sahiba only when he has the upper hand ...
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

BTW ye Zoya nimmi ke reference mein 3 ladkon ki baat karti hai. One is Salar, the other is Qasim, who's the 3rd one? 🤔

Mein bhi yehi soch rhi thi🤣 Zoya ki life khrab naa kre nimmi. Jo bhi side tracks dikhayn .but give us Salar Sitara scenes. Than I have no objection

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Mein bhi yehi soch rhi thi🤣 Zoya ki life khrab naa kre nimmi. Jo bhi side tracks dikhayn .but give us Salar Sitara scenes. Than I have no objection

i think zoya will have miscarriage and ehtisham will come to know that she helped qasim ...
roopshas1 thumbnail

There isn't a third one. Zoya was just making that analogy. It's like aaj X hai, kal Y hai aur parso Z hai. She was just pissed off that Phupho tried to marry a snake like Nimi to her brother.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I honestly feel that Salar should be more mindful of his own status and responsibilities. Given how vulnerable he was with regards to what happened with Sahiba, he really should pull up his socks and become more socially aware. This lack of social awareness was what led him to publicly humiliate Sitara and everything that has happened to her afterwards. Even Sitara needs to learn her new social boundaries. She did learn in case of Saba and Junaid and she will need to learn it as a member of Sikandar family that has business and wealth but is now also aspiring for political power.

In case of Zayan and hiding things, even Salar himself did so initially. He did not tell Sitara that he is going to Zayan's party. I think Salar will understand but will not like it. He is very territorial and possessive in regards to Sitara. I don't think misunderstanding will be there but Salar will probably feel powerless and hurt that Sitara had to bow to the person who harassed her to protect him. Much of Salar's own clout had been a reflection of his father's protection and wealth and the moment he began disassociating himself to carve out his own identity as people around him have begun presuming it is so because he no longer has his father's protection or financial support and all this is happening because people are not scared of repercussions from Tahir Sikandar. Do you remember that conversation that Junaid and Sitara had about a man's ego being satisfied when he is able to protect and provide for his wife? I am thinking that this is heading towards that direction. Salar needs to step up. How that will happen? As of I now I dunno. But Salar needs to understand that the circles he moves in will are cruel and unforgiving and the only reason his mother was accepted and treated with a modicum of respect was because of his father's wealth and clout.

On the converse, Tahir and Mehreen need to learn to appreciate Salar for who he is. Mehreen is a semi-gone case, so I can see no semblance of a happy family without SiLaar moving out to their own place. Tahir is more sensible and will over time accept Sitara as his bahu. Right now, his protection and partial acceptance comes from a place of sympathy and genuine respect for Sitara as a person but that needs to turn into affection if he wants SiLaar and any future grandchildren to be born under his roof.

Yesss!!! He should. Naam aur fame se aap bhag nhi skte. Its also a kind of responsibility. Both parents and son should come on a mid point. Tahir ka way galt tha ..but andaze to sahi the naa...Salar k calibre ki job nhi hai ye. I realy want him to accept his dad buisness, kuch aesa solution jis mein uska passion bhi ho, aur dad ka standard bhi naa khrab ho.

Zyan ko itna easily bardasht nhi krega Salar, they will show that kind of angle..isley Zayan ki aankho mein sitara k ley admiration thi. Mehreen ka dimag to dour dour tk theek hota nazar nhi aa rha ..infact u hear her words, " chla hi jata to acha hota" what kind of mom she is.

Ek point aur hai, Sitara didnt go to Nimmi shadi, na hi use family aur zohaib ka khyal aaya. I think ab koi kya sochta hai use fark nhi pdta. But I realy want Qasim , Salar sitara face off.

On the side note... I think Sitara has some kind of fetish with " bechara gareeb ladka" . Salar ne itna kuch kya...madam ko koi fark nhi pda. Aur ab uski aankhon aur smile mein wahi pehle wala affection and mohabbat nazar aa rhi hai.

Maybe Salar in trouble turn her on.smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i think zoya will have miscarriage and ehtisham will come to know that she helped qasim ...

I hope not. Nimi had been antagonistic from the very beginning regarding Zoya too. Like Zoya is trying to marry off Sitara to her brother or Qasim, tumhein problem kya hai. Tum jakar Salar ke baare mein ro, koi rok raha hai tumhe? Itni ghatiya aur giri hui insaan hai. I hope Ehtisham catches her trying to harm Zoya and permanently uska us ghar ke andar aana band karwa de. Ehtisham was already scared for his kid's safety. If anything happens to Zoya thanks to Nimi, he will really throw her out of their lives. This is alongwith their mother if required. And I hope Qasim divorces her. I doubt he wants to deal with her for a lifetime. Nimi deserves exactly that.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I hope not. Nimi had been antagonistic from the very beginning regarding Zoya too. Like Zoya is trying to marry off Sitara to her brother or Qasim, tumhein problem kya hai. Tum jakar Salar ke baare mein ro, koi rok raha hai tumhe? Itni ghatiya aur giri hui insaan hai. I hope Ehtisham catches her trying to harm Zoya and permanently uska us ghar ke andar aana band karwa de. Ehtisham was already scared for his kid's safety. If anything happens to Zoya thanks to Nimi, he will really throw her out of their lives. This is alongwith their mother if required. And I hope Qasim divorces her. I doubt he wants to deal with her for a lifetime. Nimi deserves exactly that.

zoya is just giving back to nimi for what she tried doing with her ...infact zoya ne toh salman ki help ki thi taki zohaib salar sitara ka rishta tudwa de ... don't from where nimmi's hatred came from ...

but i think kuch toh pkka hoga zoya ke sath bhi .. nimmi hi kuch karegi

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

There isn't a third one. Zoya was just making that analogy. It's like aaj X hai, kal Y hai aur parso Z hai. She was just pissed off that Phupho tried to marry a snake like Nimi to her brother.

but it was kinda funny how she thought how readily zoya will accept nimmi as her bhabhi , jaise apas m kitni banti h in logo ki