Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

I just watched the episodes and I think once salar is shown reconciling with his parents, he'll shift with Sitara to a smaller house, most probably Nani's and will pursue his career as an animal photographer, as Sitara called him 😂, as that's his true passion n continue with events photography too.

I was watching the old episodes too and the amount of time they've shown Sitara say that all she wants is a small house, to live in peace where she's able to live according to her will. So I'm sure they'll show that.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I think Salman will fight with someone and gets paralyzed , maybe die. smiley5

smiley37smiley37 yh kaisa kafarra h bhai
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Salman ke sath bhi fraud hona chahiye yaar ... smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but the amount of shamelessness salaman has , i don't think he will suffer any loss if he gets married to kiran and gets dowry ... he is very opportunist ... dekh jaaye toh he seems to have no bottom line ... so i am quite curious what will be his kaffara ...

but i liked your plot of having kiran salman married smiley36

That is also true. smiley36 Maybe something will happen. Maybe Sahiba might do something.

Maybe he is unable to manage the shop properly and ends up kangaal. Unlike Zohaib who actually works at the shop and has experience, Salman does not. And many people have repeatedly said that he is completely useless.

Edited by roopshas1 - 19 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

After getting nimmi shadi scene, koi bhi nhi bdl rha..sb wese hi hain. Ye sb kb theek honge? I was too expecting to Sitara truth come out infront of everyone, maybe koi aur gathering dikhayn. Kiran k scandal k baad open krein.

Love all salar sitara scene from yesterday epi...ok mohabbat ka iqraar mt do ...but give us their cute scenes❤️

Aur what is wrong with Sitara? Asking Sakar hmare bedroom ki baat kis ne btai usko. ..sb k samne khud hi aesa behaviour rkhti hai .even told his dad herself k mein chli jaungi.

Jo bhi ho they have no intimate realtion....pakistan k tv pr itni hi permission allow hoti hai...with salman dailouge aaps mein koi baat nhi hai, and Sahiba point out ..koi rishta nhi rkhna chahti .basically ye hi keh rhi

Next track maybe

Zayan ka naam nhi le gi sitara, aur salar must wanna know, how she come to know everything...is cheez ko extend kr skte hain. Salar trust krta hai Sitara ko...but agr zyan se call pr baat krte dekha, ya kahi milte hue ..jealousy mein naraz to zrur hoga.

Will Salar career as photographer continue? It is realy not safe for him. Because of his father status, he has many enemies. Kahan uske dad uske sath guards bhejte the, kaha wo itna vulnerable phur rha hai.

Agr emotinal drama k ley life attempt dikhana hai, to it must be Sahiba or her family. Aur kisi k pass itna solid reason hai naa to sources.

Qasim will make nimmi life hell...the girl has no guilt. Plan to nimmi ne hi kya tha..Qasim chup rha tha apne advantage k ley..maybe he want to make her confess infront of everyone. Perhaps, he will contact sitara now

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

That is also true. smiley36 Maybe something will happen. Maybe Sahiba might do something.

the funny thing is cartoon jaise salman ko itna intelligent dikhaya h ... usko fasana itna asaan nahi h
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

After getting nimmi shadi scene, koi bhi nhi bdl rha..sb wese hi hain. Ye sb kb theek honge? I was too expecting to Sitara truth come out infront of everyone, maybe koi aur gathering dikhayn. Kiran k scandal k baad open krein.

Love all salar sitara scene from yesterday epi...ok mohabbat ka iqraar mt do ...but give us their cute scenes❤️

Aur what is wrong with Sitara? Asking Sakar hmare bedroom ki baat kis ne btai usko. ..sb k samne khud hi aesa behaviour rkhti hai .even told his dad herself k mein chli jaungi.

Jo bhi ho they have no intimate realtion....pakistan k tv pr itni hi permission allow hoti hai...with salman dailouge aaps mein koi baat nhi hai, and Sahiba point out ..koi rishta nhi rkhna chahti .basically ye hi keh rhi

Next track maybe

Zayan ka naam nhi le gi sitara, aur salar must wanna know, how she come to know everything...is cheez ko extend kr skte hain. Salar trust krta hai Sitara ko...but agr zyan se call pr baat krte dekha, ya kahi milte hue ..jealousy mein naraz to zrur hoga.

Will Salar career as photographer continue? It is realy not safe for him. Because of his father status, he has many enemies. Kahan uske dad uske sath guards bhejte the, kaha wo itna vulnerable phur rha hai.

Agr emotinal drama k ley life attempt dikhana hai, to it must be Sahiba or her family. Aur kisi k pass itna solid reason hai naa to sources.

Qasim will make nimmi life hell...the girl has no guilt. Plan to nimmi ne hi kya tha..Qasim chup rha tha apne advantage k ley..maybe he want to make her confess infront of everyone. Perhaps, he will contact sitara now

but yh salman kitna dheet banda h 😂 .. isko jail krvao please
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BTW ye Zoya nimmi ke reference mein 3 ladkon ki baat karti hai. One is Salar, the other is Qasim, who's the 3rd one? 🤔

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Maybe he is unable to manage the shop properly and ends up kangaal. Unlike Zohaib who actually works at the shop and has experience, Salman does not. And many people have repeatedly said that he is completely useless.

nalla banda h ... isne koi kam nhi krna ...
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but yh salman kitna dheet banda h 😂 .. isko jail krvao please

After watching salman attitude yesterday. .he should get married to Sahiba. Both shaitan deserve eachother