Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

maybe sitara will do some kind of social help ... toh bas tahir toh under control aa jayega itne m smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

mehreen ka thoda alag dimag chlta h ... isko khush krna mushkil h vaise smiley36

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i am not getting any vibe that mehreen will accept sitara any time soon ... from Tahir , i am confused ... will he accept sitara after knowing that salar actually loves her ... he likes her as an individual but as a bahu ? not sure ..

maybe sitara will do something jisse in logo ki reputation aur badh jayegi ? kyuki in dono ko fame and reputation se zyada mtlb h smiley39

@bold - aur zyada kya karegi? She saved Salar's and his family reputation by exposing the truth in front of his family social circle. I think this will definitely make mehreen have a change of heart for Sitara.

Tahir toh already likes Sitara, this exposure will show him that Salar was innocent and he's misjudging him, so usska bhi change of heart towards Salar.

I'm so desperately hoping ye sab tracks are towards ending all MUs. Ab aur nahi dekhna naye tracks. 😂😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@bold - aur zyada kya karegi? She saved Salar's and his family reputation by exposing the truth in front of his family social circle. I think this will definitely make mehreen have a change of heart for Sitara.

Tahir toh already likes Sitara, this exposure will show him that Salar was innocent and he's misjudging him, so usska bhi change of heart towards Salar.

I'm so desperately hoping ye sab tracks are towards ending all MUs. Ab aur nahi dekhna naye tracks. 😂😂

itne se manne vale praani toh nahi lgte mujhe tahir mehreen .. smiley36

inko salar se mtlb nhi zyada , inko yh h ki society m kya jawab denge ... inko inhi ki way m patana padega sitara ko 😂

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maybe sitara will do some kind of social help ... toh bas tahir toh under control aa jayega itne m smiley37

Woh zayan bhi bahut impressed ho gaya Sitara se, toh maybe his father will join hands with tahir to help him with his political ambitions. 😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Woh zayan bhi bahut impressed ho gaya Sitara se, toh maybe his father will join hands with tahir to help him with his political ambitions. 😂

yeh ho skta h vaise ... makes sense smiley37

zayan ko haddi toot skti h baat bhot psnd aayi

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

yaar m soch rhi thi salman kaise badnam hoga ... smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yaar m soch rhi thi salman kaise badnam hoga ... smiley37

I don't think he will be badnaam. Once Kiran is defamed, Taya will probably give a huge share of property and shop and probably a big dowry to marry off Kiran and he will jump on it. He will marry her and move into Taya and Tayi house and will probably try to usurp even Zohaib and Sitara's share because now that he no longer has what he did from Salar, he is berozgaar and has no hopes of moving back into high society. But marriage with Kiran will not be happy. They will be unhappy with each other and given how patriarchial the society is, Salman will always be known as either ghar jamai or known as a leech who lives off others. That will be his true punishment. Also, Kiran actually had an affair which Salman knows about. Given how eager he was to beat up Nimi just because she had a so called affair, this will be a huge hit to his ego but he will have to accept it because he is useless and needs an income. Ladki badi bedaag di hai was the taunt they gave to Sitara and now they will be receiving their just desserts.

I always thought Qasim and Nimi will get married and they will torment each other. I am loving the fact that it is happening. I am hoping for Salman and Kiran track too because indirectly their marriage will bring about Zohaib's comeuppance. Sahiba will probably get badnaam and will be packed off to USA. What I know want to see is Salar and Sitara focusing on their careers and then moving out to their chota sa ghar.

Edited by roopshas1 - 19 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I don't think he will be badnaam. Once Kiran is defamed, Taya will probably give a huge share of property and shop and probably a big dowry to marry off Kiran and he will jump on it. He will marry her and move into Taya and Tayi house and will probably try to usurp even Zohaib and Sitara's share because now that he no longer has what he did from Salar, he is berozgaar and has no hopes of moving back into high society. But marriage with Kiran will not be happy. They will be unhappy with each other and given how patriarchial the society is, Salman will always be known as either ghar jamai or known as a leech who lives off others. That will be his true punishment. Also, Kiran actually had an affair which Salman knows about. Given how eager he was to beat up Nimi just because she had a so called affair, this will be a huge hit to his ego but he will have to accept it because he is useless and needs an income. Ladki badi bedaag di hai was the taunt they gave to Sitara and now they will be receiving their just desserts.

I always thought Qasim and Nimi will get married and they will torment each other. I am loving the fact that it is happening. I am hoping for Salman and Kiran track too because indirectly their marriage will bring about Zohaib's comeuppance. Sahiba will probably get badnaam and will be packed off to USA. What I know want to see is Salar and Sitara focusing on their careers and then moving out to their chota sa ghar.

but the amount of shamelessness salaman has , i don't think he will suffer any loss if he gets married to kiran and gets dowry ... he is very opportunist ... dekh jaaye toh he seems to have no bottom line ... so i am quite curious what will be his kaffara ...

but i liked your plot of having kiran salman married smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

but the amount of shamelessness salaman has , i don't think he will suffer any loss if he gets married to kiran and gets dowry ... he is very opportunist ... dekh jaaye toh he seems to have no bottom line ... so i am quite curious what will be his kaffara ...

but i liked your plot of having kiran salman married smiley36

I think Salman will fight with someone and gets paralyzed , maybe die. smiley5