Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Funny, but I was hoping a scene where Salar in some Sitara family gathering where her whole family is present, exposing the truth and tai, phupo, nimmi, Kiran, salman n especially Zohaib being ashamed and apologising to Sitara in front of everyone.

But we will be getting the other way round.

Also I'm not happy the way they r showing Nimmi's karma. After Salar exposing the truth, I was hoping phupo wld at least acknowledge that they did wrong with Sitara.

Let's c how the remaining episodes progress.

N clearly the show is ending. Glad they didn't wait till the last episode to show a proper SiLar romantic moment.

i think why they are not exposing the truth in front of taya tai and zohaib , coz they are waiting for kiran ki badnami ...

pehle kiran ka sab pta chalega , kyuki taya tai even zohaib ko bhi kiran pe hi trust hai .. fir sara matter expose hoga ki jis ladki pe day 1 se kisi ne trust nhi dikhaya , actual m vohi innocent thi...

bold - it shows sitara did right job by not explaining anything coz she knew there is no one to give justice for her .. sab apne apne bacho ki side lenge ...

she was only explaining it to Zohaib but vo toh kaano ka kachha h

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Funny, but I was hoping a scene where Salar in some Sitara family gathering where her whole family is present, exposing the truth and tai, phupo, nimmi, Kiran, salman n especially Zohaib being ashamed and apologising to Sitara in front of everyone.

But we will be getting the other way round.

Also I'm not happy the way they r showing Nimmi's karma. After Salar exposing the truth, I was hoping phupo wld at least acknowledge that they did wrong with Sitara.

Let's c how the remaining episodes progress.

N clearly the show is ending. Glad they didn't wait till the last episode to show a proper SiLar romantic moment.

This show isn't ending this soon. smiley4 There are no teasers of a new show yet. Also many times we thought this show is going to end and it was always getting longer.

I agree . It would've been a great chance for Salar to clear Sitara's name. But sadly Silara chose to go for a date.. which wasn't a bad idea.. as we got to see them as they were in Haidarabad. smiley27

Now that Sahiba is going to be exposed.. I think it will be time for another misunderstanding between leads.. over Sitara's meeting with Zayan. Also Salman may attempt something. smiley5

I want to see Nimi dealing with her new life. And Kiran getting married to Salman.

I think this show can easily cross 100 episodes. smiley4

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

mujhe Qasim ka revenge mode smjh nhi aa rha .. what is he trying to prove ... ? sitara ke sath bad behavior ka badla le rha h ? ya khud ka revenge ?

itna konsa pyar tha isko sitara se ?

I too don't understand this track. I know it was at 1st Nimi's plan which led Qasim to cancel his 1st rishta with Sitara, and made him go and show the message to Uncle.. but after that he wasn't avengeful , in fact he had convos with Nimi through mobile. His nikaah with Sitara was cancelled becaused of his greed.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

This show isn't ending this soon. smiley4 There are no teasers of a new show yet. Also many times we thought this show is going to end and it was always getting longer.

I agree . It would've been a great chance for Salar to clear Sitara's name. But sadly Silara chose to go for a date.. which wasn't a bad idea.. as we got to see them as they were in Haidarabad. smiley27

Now that Sahiba is going to be exposed.. I think it will be time for another misunderstanding between leads.. over Sitara's meeting with Zayan. Also Salman may attempt something. smiley5

I want to see Nimi dealing with her new life. And Kiran getting married to Salman.

@bold - oh no i seriously hope not.

I think sahiba aur nimmi ka track is over.

Now I want SiLar ke romantic scenes and Salar's parents apologizing to Salar and supporting him.

And a proper tai, Kiran and especially Zohaib karma track.

No new tracks pls.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I too don't understand this track. I know it was at 1st Nimi's plan which led Qasim to cancel his 1st rishta with Sitara, and made him go and show the message to Uncle.. but after that he wasn't avengeful , in fact he had convos with Nimi through mobile. His nikaah with Sitara was cancelled becaused of his greed.

IKR

It doesn't make sense qasim blaming nimmi as that was not his reason for not marrying Sitara, but it was his greed.

I think he's more upset that Sitara married salar than not marrying him. 😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

more than that he was aware all along that nimmi hates sitara .. ab sitara ke naam par konsa revenge chl rha h ...

what is he trying to prove with promo scene ... bed donate kr dia , store room jaisa bedroom ... i am not getting it

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

bold - if salar misunderstood sitara having affair with zayan , for toh he is unforgivable for me ...

but i don't think aisa kuch hoga .... he might get upset that for him sitara had to beg zayan for help ...

salar and sitara iss point pe aa chuke h ki technically ab affair jaise rumors pe they shouldn't believe ... there is only one thing which yet to be cleared , vo phone call vali MU (nani salar convo) .. baki sab sorted h ...

koi or new track aa skta h but old m se kuch bacha nhi khas ...

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 19 days ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@bold - oh no i seriously hope not.

I think sahiba aur nimmi ka track is over.

Now I want SiLar ke romantic scenes and Salar's parents apologizing to Salar and supporting him.

And a proper tai, Kiran and especially Zohaib karma track.

No new tracks pls.

Maybe Sahiba track is over. But Nimmi suffering will last till the end. smiley15 And I don't get it how Qasim is farigh insan.that shaadi and all.. he should've searched for a job.

Yes. Kiran Tai ,Taya , Zohaib.. and even Zoya need to get karma. smiley15

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

bold - if salar misunderstood sitara having affair with zayan , for toh he is unforgivable for me ...

but i don't think aisa kuch hoga .... he might get upset that for him sitara had to beg zayan for help ...

salar and sitara iss point pe aa chuke h ki technically ab affair jaise rumors pe they shouldn't believe ... there is only one thing which yet to be cleared , vo phone call vali MU (nani salar convo) .. baki sab sorted h ...

koi or new track aa skta h but old m se kuch bacha nhi khas ...

I don't think Salar will think that there's an affair between Sitara and Zayyan. But he'll be upset that she is compromising and agreeing to meet a bad boy for his benfit.

I hope after Sitara clears Salar's name, Mehreen will see how good Sitara is. And accepts her.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I don't think Salar will think that there's an affair between Sitara and Zayyan. But he'll be upset that she is compromising and agreeing to meet a bad boy for his benfit.

I hope after Sitara clears Salar's name, Mehreen will see how good Sitara is. And accepts her.

i am not getting any vibe that mehreen will accept sitara any time soon ... from Tahir , i am confused ... will he accept sitara after knowing that salar actually loves her ... he likes her as an individual but as a bahu ? not sure ..

maybe sitara will do something jisse in logo ki reputation aur badh jayegi ? kyuki in dono ko fame and reputation se zyada mtlb h smiley39