Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 days ago

Realy hope Sahiba ka track over hojay..dont want to see her face after all this mess.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Queeen

Ye lala land main halchal na aa jaye kahin sitara k zayan sy milne parsmiley44

salar ke end se i am not expecting any MU .... even if he came to know that she met zayan , then he will know how much sitara loves him ... uske liye vo zayan se bhi mil li ....

sitara also seems to trying to give salar a chance ... but shanti se pehle ka toofan lg rha h yh mujhe ...

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Realy hope Sahiba ka track over hojay..dont want to see her face after all this mess.

there seems nothing left after this fiasco ... i think her parents will send her to US forcefully , kyuki badnam toh yh ho jayegi ab ...
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was such a good episode...

Sitaras love for photos wasn't talked about but we got something of a gorgeous date like...

The valima flashback I thought salar will have some thoughts regarding how he could have handled it better n maturely ... But guess it was just there to strech it

Laiba n zayn also have chemistry man ....

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now we know they sleep on the same bed

Sitara asexual hai šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I was almost hoping she would run her hand through his hair while watching him sleep

Edited by princessjojo - 19 days ago
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Sitaras love for photos wasn't talked about but we got something of a gorgeous date like...

The valima flashback I thought salar will have some thoughts regarding how he could have handled it better n maturely ... But guess it was just there to strech it

It was disappointing that he wasnā€™t shown to reflect on that. Last couple of episodes could have been handled better.

Sitara should have shown to have realizing that Salar loves her & she is not just his zidd or the money he gave was not as her price but to save her from Salman. But that incident ended abruptly with her continuing to be cold.

If Tahir went with Sitara & reached when the incident just happened, a shrewd person like him should know that Sitara came to know about it before it happened or they would have reached after much later. They must travel for sometime from home to farmhouse most likely at the outskirts of city & not in the neighborhood.

They could have shown some interaction between Salar Sitara about Salars remorse about his behavior at Ethetesamā€™s walima & some appreciation for her trust. With absence of that their date though cute felt abrupt. Didnā€™t explain how they revert back to original sitara & Salar from Hyderabad. That scene was really good by itself. Thatā€™s how they should be as couple.

Btw didnā€™t Saba talk about going somewhere with Zunaid? They were in their bedroom instead.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Funny, but I was hoping a scene where Salar in some Sitara family gathering where her whole family is present, exposing the truth and tai, phupo, nimmi, Kiran, salman n especially Zohaib being ashamed and apologising to Sitara in front of everyone.

But we will be getting the other way round.

Also I'm not happy the way they r showing Nimmi's karma. After Salar exposing the truth, I was hoping phupo wld at least acknowledge that they did wrong with Sitara.

Let's c how the remaining episodes progress.

N clearly the show is ending. Glad they didn't wait till the last episode to show a proper SiLar romantic moment.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

@bold - šŸ˜²

Accha hai limited soap hai, warna new track banta Isska. šŸ˜‚

I've seen the actor playing zayan is other dramas too. He's a good actor

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

mujhe Qasim ka revenge mode smjh nhi aa rha .. what is he trying to prove ... ? sitara ke sath bad behavior ka badla le rha h ? ya khud ka revenge ?

itna konsa pyar tha isko sitara se ?