Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

They turned Bechari qudsia into saas bahu saga that's why it got failed.

Yeah have not seen bilal or adeel since long.

It is sad because TV memory is very short. Those actors who give big hit dramas are forgotten within 2 or 3 yrs.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Fatima is Queen of daily dramas. I have not seen her in prime time drama since long. Unfortunately, there are so many good actresses like fatima who are stuck in daily dramas or side roles only despite of having good acting skills. And some parchis with no skills are getting prominent roles in big projects.

If Mamya, komal, Labia can get prime time drama why not her. She really is unlucky.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

But munafiq was super hit. They looked so good together.

It was a bluckbuster. Only MPTH has more trps than munafiq if I am not wrong. Still she got average script like Bechar Qudsia.

Originally posted by: mala06

It was a bluckbuster. Only MPTH has more trps than munafiq if I am not wrong. Still she got average script like Bechar Qudsia.

Don't remember the ratings but yeah it was a massive hit. Not just fatima but bilal and adeel also did not get good projects after munafiq. But ali rehman is getting roles despite of giving flop dramas.

If Mamya, komal, Labia can get prime time drama why not her. She really is unlucky.

Yeah she is, I feel the same for Momina.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Don't remember the ratings but yeah it was a massive hit. Not just fatima but bilal and adeel also did not get good projects after munafiq. But ali rehman is getting roles despite of giving flop dramas.

Isn't he lucky? smiley2 Even Haroon Shahid. You keep hating them , and they keep getting roles. smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yaar don't remind me of him. I am allergic to him after looking at him in BB. Sorry to any Ali Rehman fans😅. You need good connections to get good script maybe.

Originally posted by: awida

Isn't he lucky? smiley2 Even Haroon Shahid. You keep hating them , and they keep getting roles. smiley36

He is not lucky just have some connections in industry same goes with haroon.

Yaar don't remind me of him. I am allergic to him after looking at him in BB. Sorry to any Ali Rehman fans😅. You need good connections to get good script maybe.

Ditto same feelings. He ruined BB for me. I don't think so he has any fan here 🤣

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Fatima is too pretty and good actress to be on 7 or 9 PM drama. If average actress with no screenpresence like Mamya is getting prime time shows why not fatima?

Fatima use to get prime time dramas but sadly her luck is bad