Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Bismil for its no star pull way ahead even after same number

The number is not good for a wahaj and Maya show ,other Wahaj's show were doing much better

Good number will be a jafaa (less than KMKT) 3million in few hours

I mean I will call it average not good

But SMD has just started while Bismil is at its peak. To match it is good IMO

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

But SMD has just started while Bismil is at its peak. To match it is good IMO

Agree đź‘Ť

They need to make the leads meet at least

I m worried they will make Bilal keep his promise

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Once Sadaf joins the office , the pace should pick up. This week would be rona dhona too with her father dying. Also many who are watching just for Wahaj won’t be pleased with his screen time.

Bismil has no A listers. JSPJ is visibly a low budget show. It’s fine if it can’t counter Bismil, but it’s even behind JSPJ with the 5.6 trp. The difference between the two in terms of production value, budget, locations, cast etc is huge

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Both Kabli Pulao and Nauroz somehow managed to get 2+ TRP for more than 50% of their total episodes which other Green shows have not managed to replicate so far. KP's 4.1 TRP still remains unbeaten. Jabke KP and Nouroz were quite niche content. However, even with these TRPs, Dunyapur (so far) is still at #4 among Green shows in terms of ratings. It is doing very very well in terms of YT views though - the best among any Green show since the channel started.

I agree. KP and Nauroz were recieved well by viewers even though they didn't even have big stars.

I hope Dunyapur gets more TRPs once the love story between its leads start. I still have hopes.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Bismil has no A listers. JSPJ is visibly a low budget show. It’s fine if it can’t counter Bismil, but it’s even behind JSPJ with the 5.6 trp. The difference between the two in terms of production value, budget, locations, cast etc is huge

The trps are disappointing, no doubt on that.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

smd trp is not defensible at all. forget jspj, it's behind dil-e-nadaan even. even jsa did better in terms of trp and it wasn't a commercial show. kaddu and geo really need to rethink and reevaluate their programming strategy and choices.

643898 thumbnail

smd trp is not defensible at all. forget jspj, it's behind dil-e-nadaan even. even jsa did better in terms of trp and it wasn't a commercial show. kaddu and geo really need to rethink and reevaluate their programming strategy and choices.

Edited. Wrong post

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 days ago

Word Count: 0

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I just want to let you know again Hypno that you are absolutely sensational and one of the most level headed statistics and data analytics driven fan who brings scientific evidence to back her statement! Love you mate smiley43smiley17
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Some of these fan groups remind me of MAGA crowd tbqh...

My favourite's show is loved by all, and if it is not then they aren't smart enough to understand the cerebral plot and if the plot is absurd then my favourite is delivering oscar level acting and if they're not, your favourite this your favourite that blah blah blah blah..

just keep on repeating the rhetoric over and over again giving everyone chakkars

this is called Bushra API syndrome. I remember now she had directed a show with Zara Noor Abbas and it was like the most unintentionally hilarious and absurd show back then and everyone used to mock it and Amma from GL made some statements saying it’s really horrible and said some stuff in chaste Punjabi which I don’t understand but whatever. Anyway then Bushra API got super annoyed and said her show was so great that plebes like Amma can’t understand or access the greatness of it smiley37 hence..Bushra API syndrome.

If you don’t like a show or find it comedic and it’s not supposed to be a comedy smiley36 = you are too stupid to understand the depth and awesomeness of it.

smiley16