Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

No we cannot untag members from a post. If you want to delete a post, please PM me the link of the post and I can do that for you.

OK smiley20

Extra Extra 4 words

1179799 thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Dear mods , this user called me petty for just giving my opinion on some actress acting . Hope you look into it . Thanks

Edited by LizzieBennet - 26 days ago
1179799 thumbnail

. personal attack again . Plz look into it . As attacking a user for their mere opinion on actors is against rules here Screenshot_2024-09-24-22-10-43-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Edited by Tulip9 - 26 days ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip9

Dear mods , this user called me petty for just giving my opinion on some actress acting . Hope you look into it . Thanks IMG_20240924_215215.jpg

Kindly send me the link of the post

LizzieBennet thumbnail

. personal attack again . Plz look into it . As attacking a user for their mere opinion on actors is against rules here Screenshot_2024-09-24-22-10-43-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

If you want to report a post, please do so using the report button, or you can send us a PM with the link to the post. This is the Help Desk thread and is not for reporting posts.
1179799 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

If you want to report a post, please do so using the report button, or you can send us a PM with the link to the post. This is the Help Desk thread and is not for reporting posts.

I can't send dms , due to my warning levels . If you can decrease it to some level , may be I will be able to send dms , it's already such a long time, but my warning levels are not decreased. I want to convey so much to you , but I m feeling restricted. Plz if u could lower it , so that I can be able to send dms to u .

Thank u 😊

Edited by Tulip9 - 26 days ago
1179799 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Kindly send me the link of the post

I have reported both the post .
LizzieBennet thumbnail

I can't send dms , due to my warning levels . If you can decrease it to some level , may be I will be able to send dms , it's already such a long time, but my warning levels are not decreased. I want to convey so much to you , but I m feeling restricted. Plz if u could lower it , so that I can be able to send dms to u .

Thank u 😊

Hello, WLs can be discussed only via PM. You are still able to PM moderators and above (Channel Moderators).
1179799 thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Hello, WLs can be discussed only via PM. You are still able to PM moderators and above (Channel Moderators).

No I m still not able to send pms to mods . Plz look in to it.

Posted: 25 days ago

I thought warning decreases only happens when the user is rehabilitated and start behaving in a civil manner over a certain time period.. not when they are still instigating users and starting fights all over the forum ?

Can the mods please confirm?