Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PakiPardesia

Hi, new member, first post. I am watching lots of plays these days as I am not well and in bed for a while. Pray that I get better soon, thanks.

Just wanted to let you know that 22 Qadam had reduced its episodes from 2 to only 1 on Sundays, so you can update your info here. Take care ❤️ 🇮🇳from Rawalpindi 🇵🇰

Thank you for the updatesmiley31 What time does it air now? Is it at 8 or 9?

Hope you get well soon.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 11 months ago

Thanks for keeping this thread up to date Hinna!smiley31

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Thanks for keeping this thread up to date Hinna!smiley31

I'm tryingsmiley36

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 8 months ago

Main Manto Nahi Hoon is written by KRQ and it’s Sajal Aly alongside Humayun Saeed it’s not Maya Ali. Even KRQ confirmed only Sajal was confirmed for this role never Maya.

Pagli drama I heard it’s been scrapped. It’s not on the list of upcoming Big Bang Entertainment dramas.

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Main Manto Nahi Hoon is written by KRQ and it’s Sajal Aly alongside Humayun Saeed it’s not Maya Ali. Even KRQ confirmed only Sajal was confirmed for this role never Maya.

Pagli drama I heard it’s been scrapped. It’s not on the list of upcoming Big Bang Entertainment dramas.

I know about sajal, just waiting for confirmation through a poster or promo, because sometimes cast gets replaced at the last minute

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

You're the best Hinna. I really appreciate you updating this thread so diligently.smiley31

I was wondering if you'd be interested in hosting weekly or monthly games here on PSF? Let me know.smiley9

Originally posted by: minakrish

You're the best Hinna. I really appreciate you updating this thread so diligently.smiley31

I was wondering if you'd be interested in hosting weekly or monthly games here on PSF? Let me know.smiley9

Sure, but I would need suggestions, because itni bhi creative nahi hoon mainsmiley36
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Update the schedule Hina di half of the Ary, hum and geo are off air

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Update the schedule Hina di half of the Ary, hum and geo are off air

Which ones?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail