Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Even as a Wahaj fan, there’s nothing in this show for me other than his character. Which I can skip watch later on YT. This is a dream role for Wahaj definitely which I’m happy about - he is getting a lot of praise for it - but I am not able to connect to the story. Also I feel I know most of the story already and I’m in a rush to get there while the show is keeping the pace slow.

In contrast, Bismil where I don’t really care about anyone is fast paced and has hook points. It’s just fun? Even Juni, for all its flaws, has quite colorful characters who you enjoy. I have not seen Dil e Nadaan but an episode in passing. But it also has a premise which I can see the TRP audience liking.

I am liking Bismil,Moosa's reaction and dialogues were fab just like Rehaam

Regarding SMD,the biggest flaw is it's writing till now

The leads have not met till now , how long anyone can wait

The other shows were leads properly didn't meet for a long time like Zard and Duniyapur,at least whatever shown till that time was super entertaining

SMD episodes are boring with so many useless characters

I don't blame ppl for not giving trp or view

Acc to me the views are not good for a wahaj show ,Mein and MPHT got so much views

Sab KRQ ka Kara dhara h

Kya foonk k likha h episodes

Or rather is Bilal's bewadapan inspired by him

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Why not?

The script on paper is not worthy of big budget and its presentation by the director is slow too so that cuts down mass appeal further

All big budget movies say Avatar for example, they all have simple stories, simple stories and simple dialogues >>

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

The other shows were leads properly didn't meet for a long time like Zard and Duniyapur,at least whatever shown till that time was super entertaining

Acc to me the views are not good for a wahaj show ,Mein and MPHT got so much views

Sab KRQ ka Kara dhara h

Writing, pairing, premise, pacing, sprinkle in some alcohol - all are issues. Wahaj can’t overcome all this. People tune in for entertainment agar woh nahi mile gi tou taa taa bye bye

GM had writing issues too, but the premise being fresh and entertaining side characters made it better. First half was pretty solid. Humor bhi tha. Ost was also better. I feel like everything in SMD is screaming dukh dard. OST se le ke sab characters.

Bismil I was never gonna watch coz I had sworn off Zanjabeel lol. But idk man it’s hooking. Plus lately the fast pace and all characters - especially Moosa and Masooma - have become so interesting. Everyone is out to destroy the other and you’re just sitting there with your 🍿 Entertainment value for sure. I’ve been saying this for a while but Zanjabeel might have sacrificed her craft but she has mastered the TRP formula.

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

Sab KRQ ka Kara dhara h

YT views aren’t that bad IMO. It’s almost on par with Bismil for the episodes released on the same day and same time. TRP audience clearly doesn’t like slow paced and depressing stuff.

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Daily TRPs week 42:

1000080350.jpg

1000080351.jpg

1000080352.jpg

Dunyapur TRPs are 1.8 I wonder why Pakistani viewers don't support different content.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Daily TRPs week 42:

1000080350.jpg

1000080351.jpg

1000080352.jpg

Dunyapur TRPs are 1.8 I wonder why Pakistani viewers don't support different content.

Both Kabli Pulao and Nauroz somehow managed to get 2+ TRP for more than 50% of their total episodes which other Green shows have not managed to replicate so far. KP's 4.1 TRP still remains unbeaten. Jabke KP and Nouroz were quite niche content. However, even with these TRPs, Dunyapur (so far) is still at #4 among Green shows in terms of ratings. It is doing very very well in terms of YT views though - the best among any Green show since the channel started.

Originally posted by: awida

Daily TRPs week 42:

1000080350.jpg

1000080351.jpg

1000080352.jpg

1.8 isn’t bad for Green at all. Most shows don’t even make it to 1. Also views are decent

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

YT views aren’t that bad IMO. It’s almost on par with Bismil for the episodes released on the same day and same time. TRP audience clearly doesn’t like slow paced and depressing stuff.

Yeah. The YT views aren't that bad. The first 24 hours, SMD and Bismil are head to head, and then SMD overtakes it. Among 8 pm shows on air, it's behind JN, KMKT and Jaffa in terms of views. If the pace doesn't pick up and the A-plot doesn't kick off soon, or they don't give a break from rona dhona, YT views won't keep up either. Geo dramas drag in the later episodes but the first few episodes are usually fast-paced with bang bang moments to hook the audience. Like look at KAM3. It was rona dhona and a borefest later. The first few episodes was Feroze pursuing Iqra. In SMD, makers haven't had the leads meet in first 4 episodes. First time I'm seeing a Geo drama dragging and not giving lollipops in the start. KRQ ka script 1990s ka tha did not mean ke drama ki pace bhi 1990s ptv ki ho.

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yeah. The YT views aren't that bad. The first 24 hours, SMD and Bismil are head to head, and then SMD overtakes it. Among 8 pm shows on air, it's behind JN, KMKT and Jaffa in terms of views. If the pace doesn't pick up and the A-plot doesn't kick off soon, or they don't give a break from rona dhona, YT views won't keep up either. Geo dramas drag in the later episodes but the first few episodes are usually fast-paced with bang bang moments to hook the audience. Like look at KAM3. It was rona dhona and a borefest later. The first few episodes was Feroze pursuing Iqra. In SMD, makers haven't had the leads meet in first 4 episodes. First time I'm seeing a Geo drama dragging and not giving lollipops in the start. KRQ ka script 1990s ka tha did not mean ke drama ki pace bhi 1990s ptv ki ho.

Once Sadaf joins the office , the pace should pick up. This week would be rona dhona too with her father dying. Also many who are watching just for Wahaj won’t be pleased with his screen time.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Bismil for its no star pull way ahead even after same number

The number is not good for a wahaj and Maya show ,other Wahaj's show were doing much better

Good number will be a jafaa (less than KMKT) 3million in few hours

I mean I will call it average not good