Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

apologies Mala but if Wahaj brings drama on himself I can’t do anything about it. smiley1 And no the retaliation to Ayeza or Sajal or Maya getting mocked is to CALL THAT OUT. not to find random pictures of Yumna and post it again and again and think hehehehehe that’s a great retort..wowww look at how fun that was..wow she is unmarried wow she is this and that. Comeon that wasn’t nice at all. When Ayeza was called all sorts of stuff I was vocal about that too..when it happened with Sajal or Maya or Hiba… was vocal then too..I don’t understand why Wahaj fans should be insulated from being called out if they simply don’t use the cease fire button. Also I’m sorry but I don’t care if his show becomes hit or flop..same applies to any other actor/ actress. If.I like what I watch ..I praise it to skies and then I forget about the stars. And because I am not watching SMD and I really want KRQ to not get any more projects..I’ll say what I want to about the trps…and I’m only quoting you..because we still have that kind of bond and perhaps you will understand where I’m coming from.

Bold: That was not cool at all & she even agreed with going overboard but where is this discussion coming from? It was not discussed here. She just told you that we didn’t report you because you mistook Swati for someone else.

About Yumna, you should have called that out that time only if it bothered you. I am sure that would have been taken sportingly. You even commented there but it didn’t feel like you were offended with those posts. We definitely shared a bond & you had a right to call that discussion out. I am not understanding these sudden shades tbh or did I miss something?

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 7 days ago

Why is Geo not posting JN Sat trps? Did it not lead the slot? Its already monday.

Posted: 6 days ago

1000007727.jpg

Thursday ratings

Ex t r a

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: G259

1000007727.jpg

Thursday ratings

Ex t r a

ouch. that's less than even Dil-e-Nadaan's trp (5.6) on Mon/Tue smiley19smiley19smiley19

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

ouch. that's less than even Dil-e-Nadaan's trp (5.6) on Mon/Tue smiley19smiley19smiley19

Its not a big difference, just .2
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Yay!! JN trps increasing every week😍😍. Sad that such crap feast is getting trps but happy for Hiba and Danish. Hibas show rarely flops 😍😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBJzu3QIXYY/?igsh=MTlvMHhsOHplaXZyNQ==

Edited by mala06 - 5 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

They should have aired it when bismil was just starting or maybe after JN was over. Bismil have loyal audience now and its difficult to overthrow it.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

They should have aired it when bismil was just starting or maybe after JN was over. Bismil have loyal audience now and its difficult to overthrow it.

i said same thing. if kaddu wanted to maximize smd trp, he should have aired it after jaan nisar ended. the mon-thu slot is a graveyard for geo. wed-thu slot esp. after months of low-rated beyhadh has been a washout for a while.

but it's not even about overthrowing bismil. that's not gonna happen, but putting up somewhat respectable trps (8-9 ki range mai hi sahi).

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Well kmkt is still doing well despite the love story taking a back seat

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBJ2xv2AXlV/?igsh=dTF1ZTJhYzc2b250

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

All the three major channels have the same number of trending shows , the trp is the major difference between them

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBJ2EDATj80/?igsh=aWVua3dnMDZkN21x

Edited by Kittykatkit - 5 days ago