Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I am only tolerating this crap for Daniba. Otherwise I too would have wanted the same.

You still watching this crap ???

Originally posted by: Orphic

You don’t need to be sorry. These arguments happen everyday here smiley31

Awww smiley31

Btw haalim you not watching BB this year?

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Regarding SMD, though the expectations were more, it's still the first week. The high point of bismil show is already done, n now it's all the after effects. So, Smd still has chance to grow unless bismil comes up with more twists n turns. Smd would raise n touch atleast 9-10 trps I think.

Krq dramas always start slow, n it takes 5-6 episodes for character build-up. So, they have time n they are promoting it well in all social media. So, in coming days it would do well I think.

Smd definitely has scope and potential, it may pick up after few episodes.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Nah bilal can never be next Nauman ijaz. He acts better than the latter and is way more talented than any actor in ptv.

Nauman acts the same in every show, no variation in dialogue delivery and emotions. Whereas bilal, looks, acts and sounds differently in all his shows just like wahaj.

I do like bilal as an actor and I am not fan of noman ijaz nor i like his personality but still i would say noman is one of the best actor of ptv. He has shown such versatility. Bilal is great but noman is OG.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Channels/PHs don't move the show from 8 pm to 9 pm. What happens is that if an 8 pm main lead continues to fail to deliver at 8 pm, they will be relegated to leads in 9 pm dramas or as 2nd lead/parallel lead in 8 pm. Or if they get 8 pm shows, they will not be the high profile mega projects. Just look at actors like Affan Waheed, Junaid Khan. Mikaal seems to be heading in same direction. Imran Ashraf wisely decided to diversify to avoid this fate. In females, Madiha and Hina Altaf may fall in this category.

Danish is too much of a bona fide superstar and has delivered multiple hits, superhits and blockbusters to face this. But actors who are newly elevated to 8 pm main leads and those with only 1-2 hits (or hits that were many years ago) are especially vulnerable.

Yeah, that's what I meant by well established A listers don't get effected by a few shows not performing up to the mark. They still get paid and are still in high demand. No local or global superstar is without flops in their career.

On a diff note, hum is having budget issues and not being able to afford two A listers together recently

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You still watching this crap ???

Haven’t watchèd it for longèst. But this week I watched it.

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Awww smiley31

Btw haalim you not watching BB this year?

smiley31

No. I usually don’t watch. Ek do seasons dekhe they khaali. Are you watching?

Originally posted by: Orphic

smiley31

No. I usually don’t watch. Ek do seasons dekhe they khaali. Are you watching?

Yup i am watching this season

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Yes. Swati

I asked ChatGPT for a username and it suggested this one 😅😅

bass tu aise hi mast rehna smiley36 good to see you mate.
Edited by minakrish - 7 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

You know that was retaliation for something. They didn't get aggresive for no reason. I know it was wrong of them to do so. I do agree. But that doesn't mean every members of forum liked that post or agreed with it. And you youself know how much hate other actors particularly female have got just for being part of show with Wahaj. I myself don't like Yumna and have been vocal about it but even I didn't like the post.

Even I am neither a Danish fans nor a Wahaj fan. But, I do get annoyed by the amount of hate some of Wahaj coactress gets and Wahaj himself gets all the time. I also defend Danish time to time. I also get fraustrated by Danish too which I am vocal here. I just wished though you of all people just stop bringing Wahaj down. He gets enough hate on twitter and even on reddit for just existing.

apologies Mala but if Wahaj brings drama on himself I can’t do anything about it. smiley1 And no the retaliation to Ayeza or Sajal or Maya getting mocked is to CALL THAT OUT. not to find random pictures of Yumna and post it again and again and think hehehehehe that’s a great retort..wowww look at how fun that was..wow she is unmarried wow she is this and that. Comeon that wasn’t nice at all. When Ayeza was called all sorts of stuff I was vocal about that too..when it happened with Sajal or Maya or Hiba… was vocal then too..I don’t understand why Wahaj fans should be insulated from being called out if they simply don’t use the cease fire button. Also I’m sorry but I don’t care if his show becomes hit or flop..same applies to any other actor/ actress. If.I like what I watch ..I praise it to skies and then I forget about the stars. And because I am not watching SMD and I really want KRQ to not get any more projects..I’ll say what I want to about the trps…and I’m only quoting you..because we still have that kind of bond and perhaps you will understand where I’m coming from.