Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

so you agree that Wahaj has a receding hairline? Because you’ll have been pretty vocal about Yumna’s forehead despite requesting you’ll again and again to not indulge in that pettiness…apologies I’m not a Yum fan lol..as if I or Khaq have to pronounce it out..smiley36 neither are we out and out Danish fans though we deeply respect his fandom for minding their own business..this level of low brow attack on Yumna for pretty much no reason sometimes.. even though she actually looked cute in some of those pics too lol.. there is no difference between rabid TB fandom and others.

Ok, I know we went overboard, but I did stop after the awards, (or toned it down). If you want to do a thesis on Wahaj's hairline feel free to do so.

Anyways, I am not trying to persuade you to like what I do or change your preference. All I'm saying is this, we had disagreements before, we could still put it forward in a respectful manner and continue the conversation. I dont get why you are suddenly on the offence and throwing shades.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yeah, that I agree. If the show doesn't work it's them who are gonna face the heat . It's easy for us to talk about script choices, characters they play , trps etc, at the end of the day it's their career n they can't take huge risks bcoz the whole thing comes down to ratings, views etc. They need to deliver to survive n sustain in this competitive world.

I too watched chand Tara n it was really really good. His char was a green flag n completely different from his usual one's. But somehow it didn't click amongst audience. On the other hand, his characters in jn, ktk etc always gave him great numbers. So, yes, it's not his fault.

This is PTV we're talking about. A show doesn't get canceled because of low TRPs. It doesn't make a difference to A-listers if their show isn't a hit—they still get paid the same amount. There’s no concept of royalties based on the views a show generates. Even the production house doesn't get a share of it. The only difference it makes is to the YouTube channels, which are already generating an insane amount of revenue as people keep rewatching old shows.

On a different note, I executed the script I wrote yesterday to count the views of TB and IM just a day later. TB added 1.3M and IM added 900K more views to their totals. It's a goldmine😐. It's so unfair that our actors do not get paid royalties.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: blahblah131

This is PTV we're talking about. A show doesn't get canceled because of low TRPs. It doesn't make a difference to A-listers if their show isn't a hit—they still get paid the same amount. There’s no concept of royalties based on the views a show generates. Even the production house doesn't get a share of it. The only difference it makes is to the YouTube channels, which are already generating an insane amount of revenue as people keep rewatching old shows.

On a different note, I executed the script I wrote yesterday to count the views of TB and IM just a day later. TB added 1.3M and IM added 900K more views to their totals. It's a goldmine😐. It's so unfair that our actors do not get paid royalties.

if a show doesn’t do well they just move it to 9 pm, that’s what happened to Sarah’s show wabaal
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

if a show doesn’t do well they just move it to 9 pm, that’s what happened to Sarah’s show wabaal

That would never happen to an A-lister like Danish. Even in Sara's case, it's quite unusual since the channel would need to have a show ready to take its place.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

if affects what projects you get offer next and payscale. Unless you are a nepo or insanely connected, or already an established star for a long time, your career trajectory will get affected.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That would never happen to an A-lister like Danish. Even in Sara's case, it's quite unusual since the channel would need to have a show ready to take its place.

Channels/PHs don't move the show from 8 pm to 9 pm. What happens is that if an 8 pm main lead continues to fail to deliver at 8 pm, they will be relegated to leads in 9 pm dramas or as 2nd lead/parallel lead in 8 pm. Or if they get 8 pm shows, they will not be the high profile mega projects. Just look at actors like Affan Waheed, Junaid Khan. Mikaal seems to be heading in same direction. Imran Ashraf wisely decided to diversify to avoid this fate. In females, Madiha and Hina Altaf may fall in this category.

Danish is too much of a bona fide superstar and has delivered multiple hits, superhits and blockbusters to face this. But actors who are newly elevated to 8 pm main leads and those with only 1-2 hits (or hits that were many years ago) are especially vulnerable.

Edited by hypnotoad - 8 days ago
crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

TB starter in the final week of December 2022. It’s only coming to 2 years in the end of December 2024. Ishq Murshid started airing 9 months after TB first aired. Not huge difference in timing.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Well like all the reviewers agree if Wahaj wasn’t part of SMD they wouldn’t have watched nor would there be much interest with respect to the other actors involved. It’s Wahaj who’s getting the limelight no one’s watching it for the others.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: crystal30003

TB starter in the final week of December 2022. It’s only coming to 2 years in the end of December 2024. Ishq Murshid started airing 9 months after TB first aired. Not huge difference in timing.

More than nine months and that’s how long it takes to get a baby out, so quite a huge time differencesmiley36
1179799 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

And yeah , Danish has more popularity in neutral audience compared to wahaj and Bilal. They like him , his shows get trp and views .

And i agree , danish fans mind their own business here and other platforms . They are a positive fandom .

P s - He is a good actor too , should get good scripts!

Edited by Tulip9 - 7 days ago