Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

Nauman ijaz is unmatched right now . he may be a douchebag in real life but in acting he is the best . there is no one as versatile as him. durre shehwar and Darr si jaati hai sila , no one can tell it is the same man with poles apart role

what role did he play in durre shehwar? I can’t recall. smiley25

Mikaal and sanam were in it no?

987959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orphic

There were Youtube comments who were calling Bilal the next Noumaan. I talked about it here & now he’s getting shaded for that.

In 10-15 yrs bilal can be the nauman ijaz of PTV. It's not as impossible as srk of PTV or merly Streep of PTV.

These senior actors entire career is older than the age of the actors they are being compared to.

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

husband of Nadia Jameel

nadia Jameel was daughter of sameena peerzada( old sanam ) .

they were facing marital problems.

what is happening over heresmiley36

Is trp thread a new jung ka maidaan?

It's an everyday thing 😑

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even Maya Ali was there playing Sanam's sister .

Nauman played their son in law (the older character of Samina Peerzada and Kavi khan) and Nadia Jamil was his wife

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Waaoo !! So now genuine appreciations can't be even discussed here ?

But delulu comments can be 🤣🤣

Seriously yaar. Their victim complex needs to be studied. It was started from their end only.

Who was expecting AKD a discarded product with zero promotions in Pak to get same views like IM on a dead channel with merely 40k subscribers? They started it. I just said that Humayun should get 10+ TRPs & 20 M views on GM. Still believable na? His last show got 37+ ratings. Also Yumna’s TB was most watched. The channel has 5M plus subscribers. The show got insane promotions & two premieres. The first two episodes were sponsored.

They haven’t stopped since then. Either don’t try to put down other actors or learn to take it from the other end as well.

what is happening over heresmiley36

Is trp thread a new jung ka maidaan?

I had rightly predicted, smd would ensure that the forum achieves top rank, as there'd lots of discussions about wahaj, mahaj, smd and its trps hehe. Wahaj Ali, the most talked about male actor of ptv has made a comeback with a bangsmiley16

Some have returned to the forum to share their thoughts because of smd. Trp may be less, but wahaj and the show are the most talked topic of the town right nowsmiley14

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 days ago
1265365 thumbnail

Well whatever reservations people have with him, still whatever you said is all true. He’s just like that and has openly admitted it that people like him in only these kind of scripts, so he’s there to make money and he’s making it but he has done many diverse characters before of different kinds and some worked for him too but the way these type of characters are only what people want to see him in toh koi option bhi nahi hai unless he tries something new. He tried in Chand Tara but it didn’t turn out good. Honestly I don’t think he likes taking risk at this point of time in his career and wants to do what works for him, which is fair if we think about it.

Yeah, that I agree. If the show doesn't work it's them who are gonna face the heat . It's easy for us to talk about script choices, characters they play , trps etc, at the end of the day it's their career n they can't take huge risks bcoz the whole thing comes down to ratings, views etc. They need to deliver to survive n sustain in this competitive world.

I too watched chand Tara n it was really really good. His char was a green flag n completely different from his usual one's. But somehow it didn't click amongst audience. On the other hand, his characters in jn, ktk etc always gave him great numbers. So, yes, it's not his fault.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj was better off being underrated. Now his every move gets scrutinised by both fans and haters alike tbh. Dude stays completely off the radar , doesn’t give interviews or even attend award functions. Now he isn’t even doing any shows.

Unfortunately, that's how popularity works!! Once they are popular there's no going back. Their every move, every statements get scrutinized .

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yeah, that I agree. If the show doesn't work it's them who are gonna face the heat . It's easy for us to talk about script choices, characters they play , trps etc, at the end of the day it's their career n they can't take huge risks bcoz the whole thing comes down to ratings, views etc. They need to deliver to survive n sustain in this competitive world.

I too watched chand Tara n it was really really good. His char was a green flag n completely different from his usual one's. But somehow it didn't click amongst audience. On the other hand, his characters in jn, ktk etc always gave him great numbers. So, yes, it's not his fault.

In chand tara his character made more sense than Ayeza’s character. The script was also a bit weak and people started losing interest in it because the supporting cast was not that great too. If it would have performed a bit better we could have seen him taking up such roles in future which sadly we won’t until he tries something different.