Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

643898 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

To be frank, I have no issues with DT, AK, Bilal etc, it's just the entitlement of the fans who think their favs are some Oscar level actors while other actors are considered good until they remain underrated n the moment they get some popularity, they will be bashed left , right n center to show that the former one's are superior.

Wahaj was better off being underrated. Now his every move gets scrutinised by both fans and haters alike tbh. Dude stays completely off the radar , doesn’t give interviews or even attend award functions. Now he isn’t even doing any shows.

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj was better off being underrated. Now his every move gets scrutinised by both fans and haters alike tbh. Dude stays completely off the radar , doesn’t give interviews or even attend award functions. Now he isn’t even doing any shows.

It's for every star, A way of getting back at fans ,criticise the star they admire

I agree too much love and appreciation comes with too much. Hatred

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

dude..what is your original id? I confused you for nightingale smiley36 are you Swati? Sorry I’ve been out of the forum for so long..I can’t recollect now

Yes. Swati

I asked ChatGPT for a username and it suggested this one 😅😅

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

It's for every star, A way of getting back at fans ,criticise the star they admire

I agree too much love and appreciation comes with too much. Hatred

Criticism is fine. Blind hatred is not and that goes for every star.

Edited by 2RsFan - 8 days ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

by love you mean sending my posts to the vault?smiley6 smiley19smiley37 Though these days I have no clue which group am I offending ..because everyone seems upset with me smiley36 maybe both sides can unite for a common cause to take down Khaq and me etc smiley37

pta nahi kesa misconception hai ? Don’t jump to these conclusions based on your assumptions. smiley36
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: meandwho

Max, Khaq, you both know we didnt start the reporting thing in this forum, nor do we report your posts..I dont get this shade

smiley36 well does it matter giving justification? No right. Let them make assumptions.
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

so you agree that Wahaj has a receding hairline? Because you’ll have been pretty vocal about Yumna’s forehead despite requesting you’ll again and again to not indulge in that pettiness…apologies I’m not a Yum fan lol..as if I or Khaq have to pronounce it out..smiley36 neither are we out and out Danish fans though we deeply respect his fandom for minding their own business..this level of low brow attack on Yumna for pretty much no reason sometimes.. even though she actually looked cute in some of those pics too lol.. there is no difference between rabid TB fandom and others.

You know that was retaliation for something. They didn't get aggresive for no reason. I know it was wrong of them to do so. I do agree. But that doesn't mean every members of forum liked that post or agreed with it. And you youself know how much hate other actors particularly female have got just for being part of show with Wahaj. I myself don't like Yumna and have been vocal about it but even I didn't like the post.

Even I am neither a Danish fans nor a Wahaj fan. But, I do get annoyed by the amount of hate some of Wahaj coactress gets and Wahaj himself gets all the time. I also defend Danish time to time. I also get fraustrated by Danish too which I am vocal here. I just wished though you of all people just stop bringing Wahaj down. He gets enough hate on twitter and even on reddit for just existing.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I hope iski trp garey taaky geo walon ko bhi realise ho that they can't sell regressive stories by casting good actors.

smiley36 It started off fine, but it’s the same with every danish dramasmiley19. Chand tara should have performed better because then danish wouldn’t be choosing such trash scripts.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Oh, please, y’all are just shook by Danish! He’s like the Tom Hanks of PTV, but with extra spice and a permanent angry young man filter. Every time he pops up, you’re left scratching your head like, "Wait, is this the same guy from the other channel or is my TV playing tricks?" While you're out here throwing shade, he's out there stacking cash, juggling 3-4 shows with his signature copy-paste characters, slaying modeling gigs, and being a family man. Who else is pulling off that kind of wizardry? Exactly—nobody!

Well whatever reservations people have with him, still whatever you said is all true. He’s just like that and has openly admitted it that people like him in only these kind of scripts, so he’s there to make money and he’s making it but he has done many diverse characters before of different kinds and some worked for him too but the way these type of characters are only what people want to see him in toh koi option bhi nahi hai unless he tries something new. He tried in Chand Tara but it didn’t turn out good. Honestly I don’t think he likes taking risk at this point of time in his career and wants to do what works for him, which is fair if we think about it.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Some Forum wasis for their own convenience can continously put down other actors to make the 1 actor the best actor of the industry but dare someone genuinely appreciate Bilal, the same forum wasis go on an attacking mode.

what is happening over heresmiley36

Is trp thread a new jung ka maidaan?