Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

Ummmm

I am not aware of all the drama which happened, I was just being cute.

dude..what is your original id? I confused you for nightingale smiley36 are you Swati? Sorry I’ve been out of the forum for so long..I can’t recollect now
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Oh what a wonderful morning, oh what a beautiful day. Not just quoting the evergreen number from Oklahoma!, I’m genuinely in a good mood. That’s what happens when one Danish Taimoor invades your dreamland…

Whoops, I digress.

So it’s time for Ashley Class 101. For all those connoisseurs of numbers and satirizing enthusiasts, I got some factzzzzzz.

1. Jaan Nisar’s first episode was a double feature that aired from 8 to 10 pm

2. It was the weekend of clashes, with shows headlined by prominent actors.

3. Naturally, every channel was trying to gain the highest number of TRPs by adjusting the format and posting their numbers.

4. But here go the actual numbers.

5. GEO 8-10 pm : Jaan Nisar did 7.1

6.ARY 8-9 pm : Jaan e Jahan 7.6. According to this post, Jaan Nisar’s numbers for this hour’s timeslot is 6.5.

7. Pdptrps posted their usual daily charts, on which Jaan Nisar got an average of 7.1 on Saturday and overall 6.3 on Sunday.

8. Pdptrps posted their weekly charts on which Jaan Nisar got an average of 6.7, taking into account both Saturday and Sunday.

9. Now, is Ashley trying to defy the laws of numbers and insinuating Jaan Nisar’s TRP is higher just because it stars the man who has her heart? *scoffs in French* Of course not! But she’s learned some basic math she wants to apply here.

10. That being…the formula for Mean a.k.a Average. Sum of all terms /number of terms. The same formula pdp used, by the way, to post their weekly averages.

11. So lets do this together, shall we. I hope y’all remember your school days.
Question: What are the 9-10 pm numbers for Jaan Nisar?

12. JAAN NISAR

8-9 pm = 6.5

9-10 pm = x

Mean = 7.1

We’re taking the Mean number posted by pdp since that’s the neutral third party.

Lets bring in the formula:

(6.5 + x)/2 = 7.1

Therefore x = 7.7

Making our 9-10 pm ratings to be 7.7.

Pretty much around the average ratings of what shows were generally getting at the time since there had been some biggies that had just ended. Probably making the masses want to take a break. I know that’s what I do when I get overwhelmed with content, which is why I want Shair to air at least a month after the current shows are off. There’s only so much my hormones and ovaries can take.

Anyway, not at all bad for a show airing tri-weekly at the time, going up against another biggie on ARY, and having only Danish and Hiba has the pull factor. Everyone knows how well known Mohsin Mirza is and how legendary Rehana Aftab’s writing is. Right?

Even our beloved Kaddu uncle was nice enough to later on give the Sunday slot to his Raja Beta, the slot Jaan Nisar was ruling, so that we didn’t have to worry about our show ending too soon. Wait…wait a minute…

Well, time for Ashley to head back to her slumber. Got more dreams to see starring the love of my life, the light of my soul, Danish Taimoor and all his on screen characters. Don’t look so shocked, I never said I had a moral compass.

To all my patient readers who sat through my TedTalk, fret not, I love you all. And I conclude by sharing this wonderful song that is my life motto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59xVMF4zxE

Toodles!

xx

JN despite its bogus storyline and I will just add I haven’t watched it for the longest time..is still getting some mad views on YT. Views and trps are pure display of star power. Considering how Wahaj was hailed to be a global superstar..and Danish has always been mocked for being so many things in so many words in every SM platform despite literally just minding his own business and not indulging in PR drama and Aloo chaat and dumb stuff like that ..my only point is that the trps are simply unacceptable for SMD. So either people are boycotting KRQ or Geo or Wahaj..or idk because Maya as per this forum is a has been so then you can’t blame her for having no trp pull.
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
1265365 thumbnail

To be frank, I have no issues with DT, AK, Bilal etc

Every actor does hardwork n no nothing is a cakewalk . Whether it's a concept based or commercial scripts..

What works n what doesn't shouldn't be the criteria to judge actors. Be it DT, Bilal, wahaj or anyone else. Some scripts work well, some won't. It's not in their hands to magically make everything work. If something works for them, great, n if something doesn't, no problem.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 7 days ago
Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Nah bilal can never be next Nauman ijaz. He acts better than the latter and is way more talented than any actor in ptv.

Nauman acts the same in every show, no variation in dialogue delivery and emotions. Whereas bilal, looks, acts and sounds differently in all his shows just like wahaj.

imo Nauman is the best actor in Pakistani drama. no one can come close to him in acting . it takes lot of work and exposure to get there

bilaal is definately one of the best in young generation but he will take time to reach there .

Some Forum wasis for their own convenience can continously put down other actors to make the 1 actor the best actor of the industry but dare someone genuinely appreciate Bilal, the same forum wasis go on an attacking mode.

Viaanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Well, he has already been crowned as next nauman by forumwasissmiley36 Anyone disagreeing to that are jealous n haters.. 😆

On a serious note,yes , he's really very good n I really admire his choices n also like his characters n the way he portrays it. It's just the way this forum trolls n mocks every other actor n actresses while giving free pass to him , giving justifications like "oh, his shows aren't meant for general audience!!" smiley36

Note: Oh well well, we both were wrong. He is not next Nauman ijaz,he is untouchable n apparently Nauman isn't as versatile as dear billusmiley36

Nauman ijaz is unmatched right now . he may be a douchebag in real life but in acting he is the best . there is no one as versatile as him. durre shehwar and Darr si jaati hai sila , no one can tell it is the same man with poles apart role

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

imo Nauman is the best actor in Pakistani drama. no one can come close to him in acting . it takes lot of work and exposure to get there

bilaal is definately one of the best in young generation but he will take time to reach there .

There were Youtube comments who were calling Bilal the next Noumaan. I talked about it here & now he’s getting shaded for that.

Originally posted by: Orphic

There were Youtube comments who were calling Bilal the next Noumaan. I talked about it here & now he’s getting shaded for that.

Waaoo !! So now genuine appreciations can't be even discussed here ?

But delulu comments can be 🤣🤣

Viaanrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orphic

well he is a great actor. really versatile and one of the best here .

like Shreya Ghoshal and Lata Mangeshkar are both great .

lata ji is legend that does not mean Shreya is not great .