Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Account has changed trp of JN & Jafaa. JN TRP is now 11.7 & Jafaa 8.7

Has Geo or any source posted Thursday ratings?

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Has Geo or any source posted Thursday ratings?

ARY posted. Bismil 14.8, TCM 6.9, SMD 5.4

1179799 thumbnail

I think smd will pick up , can easily touch 15 it's views are also increasing exponentially in YouTube . U guys are being so tensed about its trp. Content matters , this story is good , and krq seems to know what he is doing with this project. I have a feeling . Even Parizad started with 4 trp. And rest is history. Wahaj will carry it well , his performance is amazing smiley27

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I hope iski trp garey taaky geo walon ko bhi realise ho that they can't sell regressive stories by casting good actors.

I am only tolerating this crap for Daniba. Otherwise I too would have wanted the same.

OMG, I am sorry. I guess it's all started because i asked about some numbers. I did not realize that it will turn out into such a big deal.

I just wanna know that any drama has broken MPTH's record yet or not. But yahan alag hi comparison start hogiya.

You don’t need to be sorry. These arguments happen everyday here smiley31

Yes MPTH used to upload on YouTube on same day. Even if it did not get high views than TB and IM. Still i would prefer MPTH over TB and IM. Crap and typical hi sahi but it had a story, proper direction, solid performances and there was no dragging, editing was on point unlike TB and IM.

Also this is strictly my opinion. If anyone liked TB or IM more that's totally fine. I don't believe in comparising different dramas. Jisko jo pasand hai woh dekhy

Haan MPTH was a well made show, regressive aur typical hi sahih.

1265365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stormborn01

Interesting.

In any case, it’s always great to hear feedback on versatile actors from Danish fans. Nobody understands the craft and quality content more than them smiley10

Oh, please, y’all are just shook by Danish! He’s like the Tom Hanks of PTV, but with extra spice and a permanent angry young man filter. Every time he pops up, you’re left scratching your head like, "Wait, is this the same guy from the other channel or is my TV playing tricks?" While you're out here throwing shade, he's out there stacking cash, juggling 3-4 shows with his signature copy-paste characters, slaying modeling gigs, and being a family man. Who else is pulling off that kind of wizardry? Exactly—nobody!

1265365 thumbnail

Regarding SMD, though the expectations were more, it's still the first week. The high point of bismil show is already done, n now it's all the after effects. So, Smd still has chance to grow unless bismil comes up with more twists n turns. Smd would raise n touch atleast 9-10 trps I think.

Krq dramas always start slow, n it takes 5-6 episodes for character build-up. So, they have time n they are promoting it well in all social media. So, in coming days it would do well I think.

Posted: 8 days ago

Oh so despite the return of hit pair dahiba and nostalgic ost of deewangi, jaan nisar managed to get only 5.1 trps for its opening episode with absolutely no competition and heavy promotions.

So smd getting more than 6 trp is pretty good, considering the lackluster promotions, dull ost and high competition from bismil and it airing on a dead slot of geo. Hopefully once the actual love story begins it will pick.

Edited by Rashi23 - 8 days ago
643898 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Ironically, a show starting with 5-6+ TRPs is somehow labeled a flop, but when the next Nouman Ijaz delivers a show that barely hits 4+, it's magically hailed as a hit and "critically acclaimed." Funny how some get a free pass, huh?smiley36

Which show is this ?