Posted: 9 days ago

faltu extra words added

Screenshot 2024-10-12 133452.png

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

in fact JN trps have gotten better in last 20 episodes. in first half of its run, sunday trps would do really good, sat trps would be average, but fri trps used to suffer.

Screenshot 2024-10-08 003806.pngScreenshot 2024-10-08 003833.pngScreenshot 2024-10-08 003852.png

Yeah. Friday was the most competitive slot among all slots. It had NJ, JN and Jafaa both doing good. And its still performed decently. Current spike might also because now NJ is over.

1000007585.jpg

Friday ratings

E x t r a

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: G259

1000007585.jpg

Friday ratings

E x t r a

Even with trash script Daniba charm workssmiley27. If not for Daniba I would have preferred it to flop though for its trash script smiley7smiley7 and for kaddu uncle for giving trash script to such hit pairsmiley7smiley7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

See this is the TB curse I think. Like you know Rajamouli is famous for this too. Once actors work in his movie…their movies post that are disasters and most actors lose their looks too.. After all TB is an emotion zzz and not a drama..so because it’s a mega global blockbuster and put PTV on the map..so unfortunately now Wajju and Yumziee going through a bit of lull. I’m sorry but if I can troll GM’s bhayankar performance then ain’t not leaving SMD behind either smiley36 come to think of it ..GM first epi trps were actually good because SMD has like 5 trps in the launch week smiley3smiley39 and ohh the fun part is Zanjabeel >> KRQ. Zanjabeel on an insane streak lol.

Well SMD isn't the run of the mill drama that mainstream audience enjoy. It is a cerebral show catered towards the discerning highbrow audience so the number may appear a little low but it will pick up..

Wajju baby is redefining PDrama male characters by being the ultimate avant-garde artist by being the only actor to do whatever he does. Because clearly no one else has been brave enough to wear shawls and play an booze aficionado character before him. Hamza (superior one) in Alif and Atif in San E Mah don't count.

Edited by KhaqONeal - 9 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: WhimsicalMind

You are gonna troll SMD?

Is my love not enough for you?

by love you mean sending my posts to the vault?smiley6 smiley19smiley37 Though these days I have no clue which group am I offending ..because everyone seems upset with me smiley36 maybe both sides can unite for a common cause to take down Khaq and me etc smiley37
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Wajju baby is redefining PDrama male characters by being the ultimate avant-garde artist by being the only actor to do whatever he does. Because clearly no one else has been brave enough to wear shawls and play an booze aficionado character before him. Hamza (superior one) in Alif and Atif in San E Mah don't count.

smiley19 please understandddd he is not a character actor and playing a male lead ie central character ..unlike Hamza Abbasi who plays character roles smiley36 smiley3the kind of stuff one reads like damn…..I have to say I love character actors more than magnetic central male lead superstars who pulled 5 trps in opening week on a mainstream channel smiley39 sorry for rubbing it again and again..smiley38smiley39
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

by love you mean sending my posts to the vault?smiley6 smiley19smiley37 Though these days I have no clue which group am I offending ..because everyone seems upset with me smiley36 maybe both sides can unite for a common cause to take down Khaq and me etc smiley37

If its any consolation, then lemme scream it off the rooftops...

I LOVE YOU

Girl Hug GIFs | Tenor

And I love you too, Khaq

Girl Hug GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

If its any consolation, then lemme scream it off the rooftops...

I LOVE YOU

Girl Hug GIFs | Tenor

And I love you too, Khaq

Girl Hug GIFs | Tenor

And I love you despite you being number one stan of Timothée Chalamet

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

And I love you despite you being number one stan of Timothée Chalamet

You took my place as Captain of the Dreamboat so I had to look elsewhere smiley15

Nothing's gonna change my eternal love for you though. smiley9