Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

That's great for IM! Hum gave us such a grand award show, and it's focusing on good content in addition to masala content. I hope it keeps growing and earning more. TB bhi achha grow kar raha hai, with 1 billion views added after it finished.

Regarding MPTH, it was solely broadcast on television. Its first episode aired on TV on August 17, 2019, and it came to YouTube later. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong

I am talking about IMโ€™s growth after its end only. Its views are growing faster. Its OST is just 4M away from crossing MPTHโ€™s OST.

You are wrong. MPTH was uploaded on youtube on the same date of it airing on TV

IMG_3722.jpeg

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Orphic

I am talking about IMโ€™s growth after its end only. Its views are growing faster. Its OST is just 4M away from crossing MPTHโ€™s OST.

You are wrong. MPTH was uploaded on youtube on the same date of it airing on TV

IMG_3722.jpeg

Ok, I confused it with the last episode not airing. Us waqt PTV ke shows ke itney views nahi aatey hai jitney ab aatey hai.

IM OST is superior to TB OST, uskey views zaida hongey. Let's wait and watch if IM crosses TB. You can post about it here if that happens

Originally posted by: blahblah131

The difference is currently at 4,131,815 per episode, to be exact. Chalo, let's see if IM catches up! ๐Ÿ‘ Those 12 episodes are never going to cross the 40M mark; they are full of flashbacks and slow motion. They shouldn't have been part of the show at all, but Kadwani uncle had money on his mind.

TB had 3M views(including OST, teasers etc) when it finished and now, it has gotten almost 4M views. It is still growing significantly and so is IM, happy for the success of both

Last one for now. The difference is 3.22 M per episode. Did you consider the recap episode as well? Itโ€™s not considered as an episode. No media outlet takes it into consideration while calculating views per episode.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

JN trp increased ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. All thanks to Daniba๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Story is crap thoughsmiley11

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBB-ueSIWYp/?igsh=MW9wMWZ0eDRuc3hnZg==

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

JN trp increased ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. All thanks to Daniba๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Story is crap thoughsmiley11

Bas happy ending kar de to mein bhi ye crap dekh lu ๐Ÿ˜

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Trp itni increase nahi hui. Instead geo is now also reporting average content ratings which is trp without ads to keep up with ary who switched to using trp without ads for its 8 pm shows since kmkt started.

But if trp with ads is 11 or more that would still be highest for jn because thus far it had failed to cross the 11 trp threshold.

Edited by hypnotoad - 9 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Trp itni increase nahi hui. Instead geo is now also reporting average content ratings which is trp without ads to keep up with ary who switched to using trp without ads for its 8 pm shows since kmkt started.

Hmm yeah. But if I am not wrong they added the same metric last week too and it was 11. Now its 12. I think trp should be around 11. It atleast is double digit.

Still its big numbers considering no show of geo is doing well and its in flop era.

Edited by mala06 - 9 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail

Hmm yeah. But if I am not wrong they added the same metric last week too and it was 11. Now its 12. I think trp should be around 11. It atleast is double digit.

Yeah. Trp with ads should be 11 or thereabouts. If it crosses 11 trp it would be highest trp for JN because it had thus far not yet crossed the 11 trp threshold.

Of course this is the only performing slot for geo. All else ate stuck in 5s and 6s on average.

Edited by hypnotoad - 9 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Yeah. Trp with ads should be 11 or thereabouts. If it crosses 11 trp it would be highest trp for JN because it had thus far not yet crossed the 11 trp threshold.

Yeah. Its still getting good trps on 60th episodes.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Yeah. Its still getting good trps on 60th episodes.

in fact JN trps have gotten better in last 20 episodes. in first half of its run, sunday trps would do really good, sat trps would be average, but fri trps used to suffer.

Screenshot 2024-10-08 003806.pngScreenshot 2024-10-08 003833.pngScreenshot 2024-10-08 003852.png