Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: blahblah131

The difference is currently at 4,131,815 per episode, to be exact. Chalo, let's see if IM catches up! đź‘Ť Those 12 episodes are never going to cross the 40M mark; they are full of flashbacks and slow motion. They shouldn't have been part of the show at all, but Kadwani uncle had money on his mind.

TB had 3M views(including OST, teasers etc) when it finished and now, it has gotten almost 4M views. It is still growing significantly and so is IM, happy for the success of both

TBH I expect TB to grow further, that is the only hit show for yumna fans to keep rewatching...
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Orphic

Yes it does because so does it from the other side. Isn’t it more than Green shows though? Only you were talking about the number of subscribers earlier. Green has like 10* subscribers of Zindagi.

Jurm’s views were brought in earlier to criticise MJ’s numbers so I thought it was a fair comparison.

No AKD aired on Zindagi channel as well. Indian audience was posting about it on X when they were asked not to post any spoilers.

Ok, I forgot about APKD airing on Zee. Primary audience Pakistani hotey hai un shows ke waisey. APKD got very good views for a channel with such a small number of subscribers, yeh tu fact hai.

Whatever clicks with the audience gets lots of views; Masala content, channel and OST play a significant role in the commercial success. Actors secondary hotey hai, in my personal opinion. It's easier for shows with fewer episodes to hold the interest of the audience until its end. No matter how much I love an actor or actress, I will never watch a drama of 25 plus episodes for them if it does not hold my interest.

The difference is currently at 4,131,815 per episode, to be exact. Chalo, let's see if IM catches up! đź‘Ť Those 12 episodes are never going to cross the 40M mark; they are full of flashbacks and slow motion. They shouldn't have been part of the show at all, but Kadwani uncle had money on his mind.

TB had 3M views(including OST, teasers etc) when it finished and now, it has gotten almost 4M views. It is still growing significantly and so is IM, happy for the success of both

I didn’t even start the comparison at the first place. Nina & I were talking about MPTH.

If you notice the views started dropping around episode 32 or 33. It was the same for IM. Only the last 3 episodes of IM have lesser views in comparison although still better views than what TB’s those episodes had back then.

IM finished at 1.2B views on episodes only 5 months back, now episodes have 1.4B views. Only episodes have added 200M in these months. Its OST has added almost 90M views since then. I won’t talk about other clips though.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: meandwho

By your metric IM gained 45M per episode in just a year (1st episode aired 6th oct 2023) while TB (start Jan 22) took almost 3 years to get 49M per episode, woah!

Hein Kause TB ke episode aired on Jan 22. Apney time travel kerkey dekhey thy Jan 22 mein? đź«Ł

Ok, I forgot about APKD airing on Zee. Primary audience Pakistani hotey hai un shows ke waisey. APKD got very good views for a channel with such a small number of subscribers, yeh tu fact hai.

Whatever clicks with the audience gets lots of views; Masala content, channel and OST play a significant role in the commercial success. Actors secondary hotey hai, in my personal opinion. It's easier for shows with fewer episodes to hold the interest of the audience until its end. No matter how much I love an actor or actress, I will never watch a drama of 25 plus episodes for them if it does not hold my interest.

I won’t take this away from Bilal. AKD was at his peak & it worked mainly because of him.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Hein Kause TB ke episode aired on Jan 22. Apney time travel kerkey dekhey thy Jan 22 mein? đź«Ł

Chalo Dec 22, 2 years then smiley36

IM took half the time to do almost similar numbers smiley42

Edited by meandwho - 9 days ago

By your metric IM gained 45M per episode in just a year (1st episode aired 6th oct 2023) while TB (start Jan 22) took almost 3 years to get 49M per episode, woah!

It started airing in Dec 22, so yes almost two years.

Chalo Dec 22, 2 years then smiley36

IM took half the time to do almost similar numbers smiley42

TB ended in july 23 & IM in may 24. They are almost a year apart & you talk about the difference. If they had aired simultaneously the average would have been different by now.

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: Orphic

I didn’t even start the comparison at the first place. Nina & I were talking about MPTH.

If you notice the views started dropping around episode 32 or 33. It was the same for IM. Only the last 3 episodes of IM have lesser views in comparison although still better views than what TB’s those episodes had back then.

IM finished at 1.2B views on episodes only 5 months back, now episodes have 1.4B views. Only episodes have added 200M in these months. Its OST has added almost 90M views since then. I won’t talk about other clips though.

That's great for IM! Hum gave us such a grand award show, and it's focusing on good content in addition to masala content. I hope it keeps growing and earning more. TB bhi achha grow kar raha hai, with 1 billion views added after it finished.

Regarding MPTH, it was solely broadcast on television. Its first episode aired on TV on August 17, 2019, and it came to YouTube later. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

That's great for IM! Hum gave us such a grand award show, and it's focusing on good content in addition to masala content. I hope it keeps growing and earning more. TB bhi achha grow kar raha hai, with 1 billion views added after it finished.

Regarding MPTH, it was solely broadcast on television. Its first episode aired on TV on August 17, 2019, and it came to YouTube later. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong

I watched it live while it was airing, not a Pakistani, not sure where this rumour spread from. Only the last episode was not aired on yt as it was released in the theatres