Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

An actor being a part of a project where he or she was the poster face and a part of the project obviously should be taken into account as per me.

People did not watch ehed e wafa for wahaj though, but ppl watched Danish's show for him mostly. Contribution/screen time of actor matters more than who is on the poster...

643898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Danish and Hania both have 3 projects each in Top 20 - the most among actors & actresses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-cfn2bPecT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How come Bilal and Haroon Kadwani has the same number of shows in this list ?

643898 thumbnail

Also Mein has 600 views so how correct is that list ?

images.jpeg

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 months ago

1000005590.jpg

Edited by G259 - 2 months ago

Edited

Edited by G259 - 2 months ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

People did not watch ehed e wafa for wahaj though, but ppl watched Danish's show for him mostly. Contribution/screen time of actor matters more than who is on the poster...

I watched Ehd E Wafa for Wahaj. So, when you say people didn't watch the show for him is pretty lopsided generalized statement. Ehd e wafa was the story of 4 friends and one of the friends was portrayed by Wahaj. The poster featured all 4 and hence contribution was of all 4 actors. Ehd E Wafa is part of Wahaj's filmography. It's as simple as that.

Anyway, views and all ain't a big thing for me as long as an actor is going for different subjects & trying to be versatile. In fact, my fav shows of Wahaj aren't even in the top 20 most viewed list!

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Tere Jaane Ke Baad and Tark E Wafa on 2nd and 3rd position that's great

I watched Ehd E Wafa for Wahaj. So, when you say people didn't watch the show for him is pretty lopsided generalized statement. Ehd e wafa was the story of 4 friends and one of the friends was portrayed by Wahaj. The poster featured all 4 and hence contribution was of all 4 actors. Ehd E Wafa is part of Wahaj's filmography. It's as simple as that.

Anyway, views and all ain't a big thing for me as long as an actor is going for different subjects & trying to be versatile. In fact, my fav shows of Wahaj aren't even in the top 20 most viewed list!

I also watched Ehd e Wafa for Wahaj. Also in the show itself you can tell Wahaj and AAA outshined Obi and Ahad in terms of acting - despite screen time, acting level is quite obvious. I personally forwarded Ahad’s scenes a lot because I was neither sold on the character or the acting.

Discrediting actors based on ensemble makes no sense to me. It’s what people love to do with Mein as well. I watched that only for Wahaj. Just because there is screen time disparity doesn’t mean fans will drop out of watching. There are many who stick to a project just to see a glimpse of their favorite 👍🏼 And sometimes one strong performance trumps many characters with more screen time. For some reason Wahaj gets discredited a lot. You see it happening with 22 Qadam too despite Wahaj giving one of his best performances in that show lol.

Wahaj was a part of Tere Bin, Ehd E Wafa & Mujhe Pyaar Hua tha. Poster face on all 3 projects.

Wahaj also gave back to back super hits within ONE YEAR. Tere Bin which was a blockbuster then MPHT and Mein as well which was a hit in terms of ratings and views.

I believe when TMK aired on tv even it got a rating of about 10.

He had an excellent year

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also Mein has 600 views so how correct is that list ?

images.jpeg

Mujhe tou har list questionable lagti hai starting with pdtrps 😂