Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Overall Radd is a decent watch. It would be one of the best drama if they had not dragged it that much and had focused on salaar and imaan.

Will only miss imaan and salaar no one else. While watching promos, I thought it will be a typical love triangle but that was not a case. Till zain's reentry it did so well.

Loopholes and irritating stuff like whitewashing of all negative characters were there but imaan and salar saved the grace. Sherry did his best performance of his whole career and hiba as usual did pretty decent job. Imaan and salaar as characters were too good. Tho, they did some blunders but overall they are one of the well written main characters.

Originally posted by: mala06

There were some issues. But overall its good. I cried watchig todays episode. Will miss Emaan and Salaar so muchsmiley19

Roney ka nhi 🥹

Yeah will miss them

I would like to watch hiba and sherry in another good project

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/SgZZQ7tevRw?feature=shared

I really wished Salaar was there while Imaan was pregnant and he pampered her and lived every moment with her.. smiley27

Though this is beautiful as well but heartaches knowing that imaan had to do it alone.. Also yesterday salaar was not like the new salaar.. He was back like that innocent sweet salaar..

Salaar is greenest flag ML of all Pak shows I have seen till now.. For a change seeing imperfect ML with childhood trauma, mental health issues was too good..He Will always have a special place in my heart ❤

And so does Emaan not abla nari heroine or not the one who is arrogant in the name of being an independent women.. She empowered women of her family, empowered men of her family.. Stood by her husband till the very last minute through his thick and thin.. Am example of a flawed yet perfect independent women..

Cutiees heart aches missing you both smiley28smiley19

Edited by Swathi.A - 2 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

One of the most beautiful things of Radd for me is Salaar's housesmiley42

Gonna miss this house the most.. Such a beautiful onesmiley38

IMG_20240816_065523.jpg

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Roney ka nhi 🥹

Yeah will miss them

I would like to watch hiba and sherry in another good project

They were couple goals. I am happy that despite all the dragging their character remained intact. The couple I liked after Asfand and Zoobia.

I don’t know with whom whom I want hiba to see again. The list is ever increasing 🤣🤣. I want to see her again with Sherry, Farhaan, danish we finally got it, wahaj, Ahsan and Shahazaad. She even looks good with Faysal🤣.

Though even if they come together it should be good show.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

From asking Emaan to take his Kasam that she will never leave him to telling her that he is willing to let her go coz she deserves better. This just shows how selfless & brave Salaar's decision was. He overcame his insecurities & fear that Emaan one day will leave him by actually setting her free for her own good

I guess he knew if he stayed at home, then there was no way that Emaan would leave him. She would stay with him & suffer alongside him which is what Salaar didn't want. Perhaps Salaar decided to get admitted & went away for this very reason! Little did he know that Emaan would wait for him nonetheless. Emaan proved that she would continue to love Salaar through thick & thin.

Salaar & Emaan loved each other deeply which is beautiful.

You waited....

Of course i did !.....

This is what sums up yesterday's episode for me. ❤️

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

I don't know what happens in Asylum. Aajtak koi jaatey huye hi nahi dekha except smiley36. I only saw them in movies. Though I have seen people with similar issue as Salaar and medication at home is enough. Though medications has a lot of side effects.

Salar just needed short vacation every month with wifey, that could be enough to heal him. Since Emaan was pregnant they could just fly to Switzerland or Austria for 10 months.... emotional damage can heal emotional bond only. It was best opportunity and Emaan also wouldn't feel left alone during pregnancy. I can't believe a women lives alone without husband during pregnancy, Kitna Kuch khaney ka Mann karta hai, karney ka Mon karta hai ....Kitna problem Hoti hai...she was all alone ...kanjoosh Salar and irresponsible too smiley7

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

From asking Emaan to take his Kasam that she will never leave him to telling her that he is willing to let her go coz she deserves better. This just shows how selfless & brave Salaar's decision was. He overcame his insecurities & fear that Emaan one day will leave him by actually setting her free for her own good

I guess he knew if he stayed at home, then there was no way that Emaan would leave him. She would stay with him & suffer alongside him which is what Salaar didn't want. Perhaps Salaar decided to get admitted & went away for this very reason! Little did he know that Emaan would wait for him nonetheless. Emaan proved that she would continue to love Salaar through thick & thin.

Salaar & Emaan loved each other deeply which is beautiful.

You waited....

Of course i did !.....

This is what sums up yesterday's episode for me. ❤️

I was sulking why writers made salaar leave emaan during her pregnancy but your post makes it reasonable..

It was an lovely episode and I am already missing them .

They were couple goals. I am happy that despite all the dragging their character remained intact. The couple I liked after Asfand and Zoobia.

I don’t know with whom whom I want hiba to see again. The list is ever increasing 🤣🤣. I want to see her again with Sherry, Farhaan, danish we finally got it, wahaj, Ahsan and Shahazaad. She even looks good with Faysal🤣.

Though even if they come together it should be good show.

I did like this couple too, they would be in my top 5 favourite onscreen couples of this year.

Hiba toh kar hi ley gi. Yeah wanna see hiba and farhan again. Also, I want to see sherry to work with other actresses too and to work with hiba and sajal again.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I did like this couple too, they would be in my top 5 favourite onscreen couples of this year.

Hiba toh kar hi ley gi. Yeah wanna see hiba and farhan again. Also, I want to see sherry to work with other actresses too and to work with hiba and sajal again.

Yeah. Hiba and Farhaan need to do another show. Jhok Sarkar didn't utilze them properly.

Sherry is coming with Ushna. But Ushna can be hitmiss. I like her sometimes. Sometimes I don't.