Sounds interesting

Can't wait to watch

Its very nice. You must watch it.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: pressu

I think it will be Iman's dream/nightmare. There was a scene in one of the initial teasers where she shockingly woke up from sleep.

Yeah. it is

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Waisey the way Salaar was looking at Imaan while driving car. I thought he will crash the carsmiley37smiley37. He was also not unwilling to let go of hand. Imman ko kudh chodna padasmiley37smiley37. He is so deewana ashiqsmiley36

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

And Salaar was looking very uncomfortable on couch , something was disturbing him?

Was he crying?

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

And Salaar was looking very uncomfortable on couch , something was disturbing him?

Was he crying?

Maybe. He gets nightmares.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Another decent epi. It's interesting when characters act in an unexpected manner...it was interesting to see how Salaar's dad reacted coz it benefited him, he ended up being in favor of Emaan.

Alam Saab's scene was so emotional.

Best part of d epi for me was Salaar & Emaan's dinner scene. It was ADORABLE.smiley27

Salaar ke dil mein kitne laddoo phoot rahe the..boy was elated ! Also his reaction to the knock on the door was hilarious smiley36

It seems Emaan loves being in tricky situations & handling tricky people...It seems like this is her fetish & hobby. smiley36

I really hope writer hasn't forgotten about Salaar's baggage & trauma! Really want Emaan to discover how vulnerable & tortured Salaar is..How he gets emotionally & physically abused........There are so many ways to explore Salaar's trauma & for Emaan to become his support system....Salaar's breakdown (hinted in the teasers), does he have nightmares or does he get panic attacks...will Kamraan again physically abuse him only for Emaan to stop him & give it back to him.... This is a very crucial part of the story & I hope writer won't brush it under the carpet cos if this gets brushed aside then i will be highly disappointed.

Didn't want Zain to be back this soon...He should have been gone for at least 7 - 8 episodes!

Anyway, Emaan & Salaar's story is off to a start...Hoping for a beautiful love story.

P.S. Sherry's eyes r beautiful. He is a such a good looking guy! smiley27

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

Waisey the way Salaar was looking at Imaan while driving car. I thought he will crash the carsmiley37smiley37. He was also not unwilling to let go of hand. Imman ko kudh chodna padasmiley37smiley37. He is so deewana ashiqsmiley36

I was thinking about writing my opinion. I expected some more romance from Salaar's side in their room. It is like he was sitting next to the person he likes and that too alone. May be a romantic glance at her without her noticing.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I was thinking about writing my opinion. I expected some more romance from Salaar's side in their room. It is like he was sitting next to the person he likes and that too alone. May be a romantic glance at her without her noticing.

He is too shy lol. Still I was surprised the way he gazed at Imaan in the carsmiley42

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Hame kuch scenes milte ki ussey pahle Mamu ne manhusiyat faila dismiley12

Yeh wapas jane ka kya lenge deal toh hame karni hai pyare Mamu jaan sesmiley7

Jab reality samne aayegi tab Emaan aur uske dad se maafi maangte ghumenge smiley22

What difference does it make, Nina? Maximum romance we can get is hand holding.

Yeah but still imagine toh kar sakhty haina 😂