Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

baby i liked Zain..but I mean have you looked at Sherry smiley22smiley37

I have but don’t discredit zainsmiley13 katti.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I have but don’t discredit zainsmiley13 katti.

smiley36 Emaanjee and you - both will soon realize Salaar is the only Kohinoor smiley22

Just saw the poll and I voted for Zain smiley36

Unpopular opinion but I don't really care for Sherry and mujhe toh as such good looking and hot bhi nai lagta smiley36

I like his role in this though

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley36 Emaanjee and you - both will soon realize Salaar is the only Kohinoor smiley22

I voted for Salaarsmiley24 why are you fighting with me? Trust me one is nazneen and I don’t know the second anon.smiley36 Tho I want to appreciate that personsmiley42 I need supporters for zain too.smiley19smiley19
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Unpopular opinion but I don't really care for Sherry and mujhe toh as such good looking and hot bhi nai lagta smiley36

zainjee se accha koi ho sakta haismiley9 Salaarjee or zainjee ke tashan ve ke liye mai excited husmiley15

he's good looking because rest of them are below average hailed as hot..

last year there was a "hottie" at work that everyone were talking about, i saw him and thought oh yeah 6 out of 10... then one time i was leaving the building and he was in front of me and as soon as we walked out of the front door he became 3 out of 10 instantly..like a sudden drop

zainjee se accha koi ho sakta haismiley9 Salaarjee or zainjee ke tashan ve ke liye mai excited husmiley15

Dekhiye Main samajti Hun ke koi bhi kharab Nahi hai is drama me. Mere nasdeek sabke liye izzar hai. But Dekhiye, ab perrrrsonal choice bhi toh Kuch Hoti hai na?

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

he's good looking because rest of them are below average hailed as hot..

last year there was a "hottie" at work that everyone were talking about, i saw him and thought oh yeah 6 out of 10... then one time i was leaving the building and he was in front of me and as soon as we walked out of the front door he became 3 out of 10 instantly..like a sudden drop

You have awesome stories to tell smiley37

Also I don't think anyone in PTV is actually hot..

Yes, in certain characters or in few instances they might look hot but not always and not in general

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I voted for Salaarsmiley24 why are you fighting with me? Trust me one is nazneen and I don’t know the second anon.smiley36 Tho I want to appreciate that personsmiley42 I need supporters for zain too.smiley19smiley19

sorry smiley9 if you are team Salaar then smiley31

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Dekhiye Main samajti Hun ke koi bhi kharab Nahi hai is drama me. Mere nasdeek sabke liye izzar hai. But Dekhiye, ab perrrrsonal choice bhi toh Kuch Hoti hai na?

aap ekdum theek keh rahin hai mohatarma, aajkal aap bht controversial or diplomatic hogyismiley36 hain..smiley6 ek stand lijiye.. chooseee onee… max mujhpe shaq kar rahi haismiley19 Aap inko btaiyen ki aap hi thii vo jinhone vote diya hai..